Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which celebrity feet that you never have gotten a look at, are you dying to see? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Which celebrity feet that you never have gotten a look at, are you dying to see?
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely...I'll do my best to see what I can find.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke Kinsella, who played the role of, Kelly in Eastenders up untill about 18 months ago. I would also be interested too see the feet of, Fern Briton(This Morning) 0r Lorraine Kelly a GMTV presenter on ITV's weekday breakfast programe.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a request:

Tarja Turunen, former lead singer of "Nightwish".

Anybody know if there's a pic to be had of her going barefoot?

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ShoemeyoTOES & Wing_Washer, i just posted the pics i had of megyn and lynsey from Grounded For Life.

Lou, just got a pic of her in some open toe shows.. look for it in a day or 2.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:

Thanks in advance! [Thumbs Up] I'll certainly be on the look-out! [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
franka potente from the bourne identity
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg definitly the new ecw/wwe vampire valet/vixen/diva ariel.I am not lying to you folks,I watched her tonite do her thing and I practicly almost popped wood jus watching her,if I saw her feet in the mix I probably woulda shot a load in my pants.if you haven't seen her inaction I warn you now
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry guys on this one but i have to say Sharon Osbourne, i remember watching their show the osbournes, and she used to hang in her house barefoot or with sandalls all the time , but i can't find pictures of her feet i bet they're hot and for those in to mature feet she's the great example of that, i bet she has nice feet i'll like a nice close up of them.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since alonsogd7 brought up Sharon Osbourne, that reminded me of one particular episode of her short-lived talk show "Sharon" that aired on the WB network sometime during the show's 2003-2004 run. In the episode I'm thinking of, Sharon had a friend who crafted custom-made cowboy boots and he wanted to make a pair for her as a gift so he needed her to give him the measurements of her foot. So, she took her shoes off exposing her sexy bare feet and had a lucky male assistant trace her foot as she seductively teased and taunted him with her tootsies. It was good stuff!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick_toes
Board Regular
Member # 16188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick_toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Olvia Munn from G4tv attack of the show!
Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ann Coulter and Condoleezza Rice.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see FNC's Laurie Dhue's hosed feet.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
I'd like to see the toe's and sole's of these women.
1.Jennifer Tilly
2.Sheryl Lee
3.Sherlyn fenn
4.Sally Richardson
5.Kate Sagal
6.Leah Cairns

I'd like to see anything that Jennifer Tilly has. She is sooooooo sexy. I'd bet the house that her feet are as hot as they come.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jean Louisa Kelly

She was in "Uncle Buck" years ago and in the show "Yes Dear" nowadays.

Please share her feet if any of you have them!!!!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
ShoemeyoTOES & Wing_Washer, i just posted the pics i had of megyn and lynsey from Grounded For Life.

Where are these PICS? At your thumblogger site?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links