Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What country has the most female foot lover? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What country has the most female foot lover?
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While it's pretty much impossible to realistically figure out the country with the most fans of female feet, I'll have to throw a dart at a fly in the dark and say Russia. Of course, I only say that because some of my favorite foot sites are based in that country...otherwise I have no numbers or figures to go by. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnus78
Board Regular
Member # 5811

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnus78   Email magnus78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im from Dominican Republic and here is a paradise for foot fetishist.
Im m very proud of my condition.
and here ar a lot of people like me!

Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am from Spain.. and this is not a paradise for foot fetish. They don't feel they are erotic.

I think that in the USA the girls are more concerned about foot fetish.

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the sound of that last sentence silke. I'll bet somewhere in Spain exist the foot-fetish circles , just most people (in my opinion) who have one aren't really open about it.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman6900
Loyal Member
Member # 14006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman6900   Email footman6900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all your feedbacks! Please continue to type in and represent your country.

i'm so glad to find a footlover who also comes from my country,footsniffer! Where in the Philippines do you live? You can email me at footman6900@yahoo.com.

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my guess is USA cuz i am here and i love feet enough for 100 people and i know many guys perverted like me and like feet even more than me in state of Maine so that is even more. I will have to guess United States cuz of that.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juggyand wife
Loyal Member
Member # 11519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for juggyand wife   Email juggyand wife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are from australia
Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Pervert
Board Regular
Member # 22463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Pervert   Email Foot Pervert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eazy Footman, Im from i Hale all the way over from UK (England) and i av a massive foot fetish, to be honest im pretty open about it n most people who r close 2 me no i love feet more than anythin else lol n i av never come across anybody ere who as a foot fetish lol i feel as though im da only foot fan in England id love 2 meet people with a foot fetish. who is your favourite foot model? mines Lexi

--------------------
J.MARSHALL

Posts: 19 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
piedsdefilles
Member # 26746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for piedsdefilles   Email piedsdefilles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Switzerland is a footlover's dreamland: girls have a medicaly practiced pedicure paid by the health insurance every 6 months (guys too by the way) just because they think it is a very important health matter. And it shows, I have never seen a country with as many perfect feet (Italy maybe). France doesn't rank very high with too many feet destroyed by fashion shoes and an average foot hygiene.

--------------------
Marc

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
my guess is USA cuz i am here and i love feet enough for 100 people and i know many guys perverted like me and like feet even more than me in state of Maine so that is even more. I will have to guess United States cuz of that.

as far as the internet goes,my records indicate this to be correct.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bman:
One of my friends dated a girl from south east Asia. I heard thru the grape vine that she had a thing for feet. Later, during casual conversation she mentioned that many Asians found feet to be sensual. Oh yes! I had my way with her feet and she loved it.

I agree. I notice every time I come into a nail salon, all the Asians have well tended feet with hot-ass polishes to boot.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
provenLoser
Board Regular
Member # 21637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for provenLoser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iceland.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
USA, and Switzerland a dreamland huh, thats kool 2 know. I wld've pick prbbly Italy,France,Russia but what do i know. i just love female feets
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in houston and in Texas, it's flip-flops or open toe heels nearly year round. It has its advantages and disadvantages though. I am highly interested in India and Indian cultures as well. I'm surprised nobody has even thought of Indai just yet. Most the time you see mostly thier arms,faces, and feet. They are also big on foot jewelery and all kinds of toe rings and anklets...especially when a woman is getting married in the hindu culture.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My theory is the opposite from most I've seen here. I think cold countries have more foot lovers. Why? Because they stay covered up most of the time. That lends itself to more curiosity. After all everyone wants what is hard to get, hard to see or is in short supply. Just think, if women walked around barebreasted all the time, it probably wouldn't be long until men had seen so many that they wouldn't pay attention anymore. I think the same is true with feet. The countries where they are the hardest to see is probably the countries where guys want to see them the most. My guess, Canada, Russia, Scandinavia.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links