Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What country has the most female foot lover? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What country has the most female foot lover?
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm of British descent and I seem to feel that a lot of U.K.'ers have a foot fetish.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jalan
Loyal Member
Member # 5971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jalan   Author's Homepage   Email Jalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^I'm also in Britain but have the opposite impression.
Although I've known quite a few English girls open to my fetish, I feel that British society in general is either only dimly aware that our fetish exists
or looks upon it as something for social outcasts.

I'm not sure how it's perceived in the U.S. but foot-fetishism certainly has more exposure there.

Outside the English-speaking world, one country that seems to come up a lot in relation to foot fetishism, is the Phillipines.
I'm not sure why this is, but I must say that the Filipinas I've met seemed to love showing their feet off.

Another culture that seems to place high importance of the beauty of feet is India.
As someone else mentioned, Indian women (and there are a LOT of them here in UK) usually wear shoes that show their feet off and decorate them elaborately.

Another country someone mentioned is Italy.
Again, I can only say what my impression is, but it does seem that love of female feet is fairly well known and well-catered for in Italy.

If I had to guess the 4 countries that are the closest thing to a "foot fetish paradise", I would guess (in no particular order):

1.Italy
2.Phillipines
3.India
4.USA

Of course, I'm aware ppl in those countries will say it's NOT a "foot fetish paradise" but I'm speaking relatively here.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by piedsdefilles:
Switzerland is a footlover's dreamland: girls have a medicaly practiced pedicure paid by the health insurance every 6 months (guys too by the way) just because they think it is a very important health matter. And it shows, I have never seen a country with as many perfect feet (Italy maybe). France doesn't rank very high with too many feet destroyed by fashion shoes and an average foot hygiene.

I remember that, when I visited Switzerland, I saw a lot of girls barefoot in the streets of the little towns near the Alps. That impressed me. In Spain it's impossible to see a girl walking barefoot along the street. I guess that this happens in Switzerland because the feeling of the fresh green grass of the Alps must be an invitantion to walk barefooted.

I also remembar that I saw a girl walking barefoot in Venice... but Italian girls don't do it as much as Swiss ones

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Australia here!!
Australia has a lot of guys into foot fetish, and from my experiences a lot of women who are open to it!

Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terken
Board Regular
Member # 26467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm here to support the Aussie contingent but I'd agree with Craig boy. Most Aussies would find this a perculiar obsession. My guess would be the US as the top country, simply because most foot fetish sites originate from there....
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a toughie. I know we are legion in the USA. But by population I would have to say China. Six Billion people means they probably have tens of millions fo foot fetishers.
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No girl ever was open about footfetish here in the Netherlands...
Looks like they are all disgusted by feet..
The only thing the girls here want, are black guys. I am not bullshitting. If you are black and you want to be treated like a god.. Holland is the place to be! I am unfortunately not black..but not white either [Tongue]

I would say the USA has a large number of footfetish-guys.

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bulgaria
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
United Kingdom here!
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links