Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What country has the most female foot lover? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What country has the most female foot lover?
footman6900
Loyal Member
Member # 14006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman6900   Email footman6900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wonder from where are mostly female foot lovers come from? Please feel free to type in where do you come from?
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman6900
Loyal Member
Member # 14006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman6900   Email footman6900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see that nobody yet has responded. I have read the poll from "what state are you from" and i guess most feet lovers come from the U.S. How about those of you who come from outside the US. Please speak out. Thanks!

BTW i am from the Philippines

Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in the US. You have an interesting question. I'd guess that warmer countries have more foot lovers, because girls show their feet more, in them! Well, just my idea.
By the way, do girl go barefoot a lot, in the Phillipines?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman6900
Loyal Member
Member # 14006

not at all. But filipina girls do pamper a lot their feet by going frequently to foot spa.
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question was where do most female foot lovers live,well I'd say its probly the same as any where else around the globe,as for the guy's were every where,and there's more of us than females that have a foot fetish.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from my observation, I woud say italy has the biggest foot fetish ratio. Every italian guy i know (no bullshit) has a foot/leg fetish. Or am I just lucky to meet these people?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thosetoes:
from my observation, I woud say italy has the biggest foot fetish ratio. Every italian guy i know (no bullshit) has a foot/leg fetish. Or am I just lucky to meet these people?

what do you expect, Italy is shaped like a boot!!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, there's even a foot fetish tv show in italy! I've also heard that Spain and France are plenty of foot lovers too..
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have our fair share here in Canada, the Great White North~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer   Author's Homepage   Email footsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footman6900 im in the philippines too! i grew up in california been here in the philippines for a while now and yes the girls here go around in sandals alot keep good care of their feet and cater to foot fetish quite nicely..
i have a yahoogroup for beautiful_pinay_feet if anybody is interested to join it http://groups.yahoo.com/group/beautiful_pinay_feet/

i've had some very nice foot experiences here..and glad to say i've had a few nice foot eperiences in california too..

--------------------
nothing beats the scent of a pretty foot

Posts: 262 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
years ago i saw dian hanson the former editor of Legshow interviewed - she said her mag sold most in U.S. Germany and Britain.
[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, i wouldnt automatically assume Americans are the largest group. They are probably the largest with computers, that is all.

To be honest, though i'd like to say otherwise, i dont we Aussies are really feet men. No one i know is remotely interested. Some of my girls are, but only so much as getting a foot rub.

Having said that, i certainly have noticed in recent years how so very, very many women are looking after their feet - appearance wise i mean. Toe rings & anklets are worn by teenies and 50 year + MILFS. Of course, with our climate, what you guys call "Flip flops" (we call them thongs) are a must have. We'v always worn them (well, not me, i hate wearing them!) - they were the footwear of the common person. The yobbo. The unwashed masses.

Now, they are a must have. Along with pretty sandals. I think alot of us AUssies just take barefeet for granted.

Though i take alot more notice than Mr. Average. lol.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough question: The U.S? Maybe somewhere in Europe? How about Asian countries where everyone walks around the house barefoot? I think it's going to be a very difficult question that could yield an ambiguous amount of answers since, after all, a foot fetish is really a sexual thing. Sex, itself, is a unversal thing.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would think asia naturally.I always see old chinease guys in chinatown bluntly stareing @ womens feet whenever I'm down there.not to mention the whole thing in ancient china that lasted a long time.idk about italy,most italian guys I know are into fuckin women in the ass.but that may jus be italian americans.all I know is I'm 100% white american and I love female feet hehe.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my friends dated a girl from south east Asia. I heard thru the grape vine that she had a thing for feet. Later, during casual conversation she mentioned that many Asians found feet to be sensual. Oh yes! I had my way with her feet and she loved it.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links