Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone got close family members w/FF? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anyone got close family members w/FF?
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
I have a sister with a FF and was wondering if anyone else has close members of the family with it. Perhaps it's in the DNA? Do you notice your parents or aunts/uncles with one? Grandparents? Great grandparents? [Big Grin] BTW before people asking, my sister is more out going about it while I keep it more secret, LoL. She might have no clue that I have one also, ehhe.

Is this saying she is attracted to men's feet?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not sure

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
may be my uncle. I was by his house and saw his messenger buddylist. he had jennpadirtyfeet on there but I never mentioned anything about it.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh - I KNOW my dad DOESN'T have one lol
(nor my mum or sis)
I have a cousin who is freaked out by feet...I seem to be the black sheep [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I have never asked, I am sure my sister does... call it intuition I guess. Never really thought to ask. Hmm. Interesting topic. [Smile]

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad might, but I am not really 100% sure. Like father like son, I guess! [Big Grin]
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by acrylikhan:
My dad might, but I am not really 100% sure. Like father like son, I guess! [Big Grin]

Yeah I have often wondered if my Pops shared the same fetish as I do, seeing as how is wife has very nice peds. He, however has expressed his disdain for feet. So, I don't know.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footlickinggood:
No all my family think feet are disgusting. I don't know if it's wrong to like feet or not.

It's "different"; It's most certainly not "wrong"!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KpandP25
Board Regular
Member # 10345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KpandP25   Email KpandP25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am pretty sure no one in my family does and I have a big family... I guess you never know. In fact I think there has only been one time when I was exposed to another guy with a foot fetish. My GF and I were at a party and it was people in their 30s so not a college type party. Anyway we were playing pool and there was this woman who was a little bold and slightly heavy. DOn;t know how it came to this but she said she liked having her toes sucked and he said he had a foot fetish. I had a GF so I could only watch as she kicked off her shoes and he sucked her toes while she was laying on the pool table.

One funny thing though.. when he was about to suck on her toes he looks at them and they were kind of messed up. So out loud he says, "I dont like what I am seeing". But he proceeded to stuff them in his mouth like a true foot guy.

--------------------
Kevin

Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really dont care to know. i dont enjoy talking about that kind of stuff w/ my family, and i dont ever plan to.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thatonemexican11
Loyal Member
Member # 15767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thatonemexican11   Email thatonemexican11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad is ALWAYS looking down at girls feet. And I've even seen some foot pics he left in his computer. Never mentioned anything. Even though I have a major love for feet, id never say anything. Too weird for me. Its my father!
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its funny, but I just recently posted here for the first time talking about how I just seemed to acquire a foot fetish. However now that I have I seemed to have notice that my dad could have one. He is constantly giving my mom foot massages and such. And I also saw my aunt recently and noticed her giving strong signs that she could have one. So maybe I have acquired one because I have been surrounded by it all my life.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jboog:
I believe I'm the black sheep...lol

DITTO! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure my dad does. Can't be certain though.

D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a cousin that I think has one. His wife is borderline BBW and her feet, honestly are picture perfect. High arches, perfect length toes, no blemishes or anything. She always has a french tip pedicure. ALWAYS. I have no idea what she deos but it always looks new. She always walks around in shoes revealing her feet. Whenever we are watching t.v, she always has them either in his lap or pinching him with them. In that situation, how could one not have a foot fetish, I say?

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links