Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone got close family members w/FF? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anyone got close family members w/FF?
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty sure my step brother does, always has his girlfriends foot in his lap giving it a lil massage when they are sitting down. I think they think they are being sneaky but they dont know I've noticed

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarateChris
Board Regular
Member # 34894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KarateChris   Email KarateChris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My uncle has a foot fetish.
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a slight chance my dad might have one...

There was an incident when I was 13, we were @ the store, & I picked up the latest Country Weekly issue , the cover had the Dixie Chicks, all 3 barefoot, & my mom asks "Why are they always barefoot?" & my dad replies "Works for me!"

Fast-forward to later that summer, CMT is on & Jessica Andrews' video for "Helplessly, Hopelessly" is on, shes sitting barefoot in the video & my mom asks "Why is SHE always barefoot?" (since she was barefoot in her previous vid "Who I Am", oh the hours I spent taping & rewinding that video lol [Wink] ), & I resisted the urge to repeat my dad's words lol

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex wife is into having her feet admired and used sexually. Her older brother did things to her feet when she was pretty young. It became part of her sexual identity. She liked wearing sexy shoes. She said it made her feel sexy and always wanted her feet to be used in a sexual way when we had sex.
She ended up in an affair with a guy who has a huge foot fetish and shares her with other men. She's totally into it. Not just her feet but sex in general also.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker126
Board Regular
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker126   Email footfucker126   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at a wedding a couple of months ago and my cousin who is 18yr old girl took her shoes off and slammed them in my lap and said give me a massae they are killing me. I was a little freaked because she is my cousin! I asked her in a jokey way 'Do you have a foot fetish or something' and she was like Oh my god yes I love my feet and I think I like other gals feet.
If only she wasnt my cousin because she has great feet.

--------------------
mmmm feet n toes 23yr old guy Reading England.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A woman who likes her feet rubbed does not have a "foot fetish." A woman who likes her toes sucked does not have a foot fetish. In fact, it is extremely rare for a woman to have a fetish at all.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose that's true Soledaddy, but by definition a man who can get off without feet involved doesn't have a foot fetish either, just a strong appreciation for feet. I know I personally don't need feet to be involved in order to reach orgasam but when they are involved it's much better. They also enter fantasy just as much if not moreso than actual sex, especially when it comes to strangers, so where by definition I may not have a true "foot fetish" I have no problem being labelled as though I do since I take great pride in my appreciation for feet. For women I think it's the same way. A woman who enjoys having her feet massages, her toes sucked, who enjoys giving footjobs and enjoys exploring the sexual power her feet posses and the sexual gratification they can provide while by definition may not have a foot fetish, she definately fits the label and I for one am happy she's on our team. Any chick cool enough to want to be associated with having a foot fetish is A-OK in my book and deserves a mega thumbs up [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a foot fetish can run in the family. My friends wife Nancy has sexy size 8 feet. I was at her house when her sister from San Diego was in town visiting. Nancy was resting on the couch next to the love seat that I was on. Her pretty older sister comes in the room, lifts Nancy's sexy feet up, sits on the couch and places her feet in her lap. She starts really rubbing and massaging Nancy's feet, while we are all talking. About ten minutes into her very attentive massage of Nancy's bare feet, Nancy lifts her pretty size 8 pink toed left foot and sticks it in her sister's face. Her sister didn't move, and Nancy rubbed her foot in her face! Her sister just sat there smelling it, while rubbing the other foot. She got quiet, but you could hear her breathing her sister's foot in her small nose. When Nancy removed her foot some ten minutes after sticking it in her sisters face, they both got up and left the room like nothing just happened! I was left sitting there stunned! I have to believe that her sister has a thing for feet, and for Nancy's sexy dominant fighting feet!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing sexier than a female member of society with a foot fetish. Not met a woman with a foot fetish yet but i'm still looking! Lol

I know my male cousin has an ff because he got erect at a very early age sniffing my female cousins socks for a joke. Haha

I'm not sure if my dad has one. He has dropped many hints in the past. I.e. Tickling mums friends feet etc. But I prefer to blank that out for some reason.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know for a fact that my immediate family members, dad, mom, two sisters DO NOT have a foot fetish. I know for a fact that my wife's immediate family members, dad, mom, two sisters DO NOT have a foot fetish. However, like my wife, my one sis-in-law won't turn down a good foot rub, toe sucking, etc. Does that make them into feet? I don't think so...

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My cousin had one. Last I heard he turned gay.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one in my immediate family has a foot fetish. In fact I believe each one of them at one point mentioned something about feet being gross. Actually, I remember when I was a younger teen, real Sex was on HBO and my dad was flipping through the channels when he hit the show, and it was the part where one woman was licking chocolate and cream off another womans feet, and he stated that was sick, haha! Little did he knew his son had a massive hard on!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brek:
My cousin had one. Last I heard he turned gay.

I don't think you can "turn gay". You either are or you aren't.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleDaddy:
A woman who likes her feet rubbed does not have a "foot fetish." A woman who likes her toes sucked does not have a foot fetish. In fact, it is extremely rare for a woman to have a fetish at all.

How utterly true. I'm always amazed at how many guys think that because THEY have a foot fetish, any woman who enjoys indulging them (having their feet worshiped, giving footjobs, whatever) must also have a foot fetish in return.

To have a foot fetish, the person in question must be into OTHER people's feet...not just be into having their own feet pampered, sucked, fucked, etc.

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links