Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone got close family members w/FF? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anyone got close family members w/FF?
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 5 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a sister with a FF and was wondering if anyone else has close members of the family with it. Perhaps it's in the DNA? Do you notice your parents or aunts/uncles with one? Grandparents? Great grandparents? [Big Grin] BTW before people asking, my sister is more out going about it while I keep it more secret, LoL. She might have no clue that I have one also, ehhe.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen my brother's internet history by accident once when changing the homepage on the old style internet and there was a link to barefoot maniacs.

I've seen it in google images history when I've been on his computer because I don't think he knows to delete image searches separately on the google toolbar. But he has searched for other things, and it's usually celebrity feet, not to the extent I have it so I wouldn't bring it up I don't think.

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My older cousin has a mean foot fetish, and I think our uncle might have one too.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know anyone in real life with one. only my girlfriend knows.

but she did tell me that one of her friends once tried giving her a foot massage [Mad] . but hes the only one i know of...
i read through my brothers history once but that had no feet stuff.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife and i wonder if my 6YO son has one. he is always at my wife's feet and he does smell them occasionally, but he loves getting reactions so much we wonder if thats the real reasn he does it.

my brother actually had a GF and his ex-wife both had foot fetishes. his ex-gf loved having her toes sucked and i think she liked sucking his too. i remember when he told me i was like.. thats weird! [Laugh] i laughed hard on the inside the day she popped her own toes in her mouth to be 'funny'. his ex-wife loved smelling his feet and rubing them. i remember the first time she was rubbing his feet and she just leaned over and stuffed her nose between his toes and inhaled deeply. i said 'what are you doing?' she said 'ooooh.. his feet smell so GOOD!!! just like popcorn!!' [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
I have a sister with a FF

Care to introduce me to your sister? [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting topic I think a cousin of mine may have a foot fetish. I remember on one occasion we were sitting around drinking one night, big guys night and were just talking the usual stuff sports, woman, etc... Well my cousin starts talking about some beautiful girl he met in a club weeks earlier and then blurts out she had sexy feet. The whole room went dead silence and then a few chuckles. It never got brought up again and I think most people thought he was just hammered and didn't know what he was talking about.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brother could possibly have a minor one, because I've heard him say he likes his gf's feet, but I really prefer not to think about him in this way. [Confused]
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not sure, my dad always rubs my moms feet but her feet are disgusting

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe I'm the black sheep...lol

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i reckon my auntie has one [Tongue]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
i reckon my auntie has one [Tongue]

She does [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the ones that have seen my crossover work have heels and feet in them and they ask if I have a ff - so I assume they do too...the answer is in the question...ask any attorney!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlickinggood
Board Regular
Member # 35585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlickinggood   Email footlickinggood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No all my family think feet are disgusting. I don't know if it's wrong to like feet or not.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure no one else in my family has one, if they do they hide it well.
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links