Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by riker25:
I would want it to be quite clear at the begining in that type of conversation or statement that i am interested in women's feet only. By not emphasizing the women part, there are people out there who would assume you like any kind of feet. Men, Transvesites, Staight out gays and kids are not by any means, part of the equasion. Unless there is clarity in the statement regarding women, someone might assume the worse and as a result,your reputation goes down the toilet.

In the male-free foot forum that is Wu's Feet Links, isn't that a given. I could see in the outside world.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
quote:
Originally posted by riker25:
I would want it to be quite clear at the begining in that type of conversation or statement that i am interested in women's feet only. By not emphasizing the women part, there are people out there who would assume you like any kind of feet. Men, Transvesites, Staight out gays and kids are not by any means, part of the equasion. Unless there is clarity in the statement regarding women, someone might assume the worse and as a result,your reputation goes down the toilet.

In the male-free foot forum that is Wu's Feet Links, isn't that a given. I could see in the outside world.
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=012922;p=1

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
" target="_blank">http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=012922;p=1[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting that link, GQguy. I've had a number of guys tell me how I'm missing out on lots of great feet because of what they view as my "paranoid feet & face requirement" when it comes to admiring pics and clips. I think I'll stick to that. (I'm surprised that none of the posters have gone back and altered their comments...)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just happy I didn't comment on that thread! But yes, there IS an edit button for the posters on that thread...just saying [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's too late, everyone who commented on that thread has caught the gay. No use editing now. [Tongue]

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, a bunch of guys got OWNED on that one! Funny stuff. What's weird is that it's so apparent to me that those are guy feet...yet to other foot fetishist they are (to quote a poster "gorgeous"). As I said on the last page of the thread, i'm very surprised many more couldn't tell seeing as female feet is a passion we all share.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I remember seeing that thread awhile ago, before I was fairly active here, and I saw the first page and was like "Ha, no thanks let's see what people say".

It was pretty apparent to me, and I guess I forgot about the thread or else I would have warned my fellow foot brothers.

Glad you reposted it, was great for a laugh and to see which of the more prominent members would fall for it. Glad you saw through it buddy, wouldn't want to lose me respect for you. LOL.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:
It's a learned comment. Why do people can a writing utensil an "Ink pen"? Is there another kind of pen?

I've always taken 'Ink pen' to mean fountain pen and the plastic throwaways to be 'Biro's'
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if I just say I like feet then they'll think I'm like the dude from Mr. Deeds lol. You have to specify a bit.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links