Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My feet for you to enjoy (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: My feet for you to enjoy
Hibiskus
Board Regular
Member # 31524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibiskus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm new to these forums. I'd very much like to read your comments on my pics and I'd love to know what you'd like to do to my feet [Smile]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

I'm going to post pics of my soles, close-ups and so on, but that depends on how many people will reply (unfortunatey there is no visit count here) so please post your comments [Smile] (More pics with flip-flops will follow soon)

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW your feet are gorgeous without the polish. So naturally beautiful. Its always nice to see what is nice beneath the polish and yours look like some of the best i have seen i awhile. Sometimes that polish covers some scary things lol but your feet are sexy. Great arches from what i can see too.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibiskus
Board Regular
Member # 31524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibiskus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Cain [Smile] More pics, like I promised :
 -
 -
 -  -
 -  -
(The limit of pics per post is supposed to be 8, but it's actually 6)

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibiskus
Board Regular
Member # 31524

The last 3 pics:

-  -
 -

I hope you will like them [Smile]

Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute toes dear. I'd suck on them for sure.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yum yum, yum. gorgeous arches! beautiful, natural and youthful toes! i wanna smell them...bad.

[Jerkoff]
[Jerkoff]
[Jerkoff]

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice cute feet with gorgeous toes and perfect arch and sole

just need a bit of polish on the toe nails [Tongue]

Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute!
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy06
Board Regular
Member # 28603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy06   Author's Homepage   Email footboy06   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have some sexy feet. I would love to lick the sole of your feet and suck on your toes. And they look great in those flipflops, do you have more of them?
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to see em with some polish and some nice sole pics?

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ouststanding!!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOw these last few pics really show off those sexy arches... What size are they and how old are you, beautiful. By the way please keep them coming.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really nice pic. beautiful feet. love how natural and smooth they look! wonderful nailbed you have too!

i am ready to see more.. if you have been aroudn a while (lurking that is). you know, i'm a huge hose and heel fan. let your creativity amaze me.

however.. given how smooth your feet look, i'm very well game for bare feet shots

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum, hibiskus. You have fine looking feet. I would love to see some soles shots. Thanks for the pictures.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links