Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Complimenting cute feet in public? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Complimenting cute feet in public?
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I do it when I think the time and the place are appropriate. What constitutes "appropriate" is hard to pin down; basically, when it feels right to me (when it won't make her uncomfortable, and when it doesn't "make a scene").

My thoughts exactly.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Good Guy Neighbor,

Can you fill us in with some stories of these adventures?

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:

Chasing her down the aisle of a store to tell her you think she has lovely feet...not so appropriate.

Regards,
2swift

I hope this isn't anyone's approach. I would not even consider chasing a woman down.

It's been rather chilly here the last week or so, I have said to dozens of women (literally) "Wow, you have brave toes! It's freakin' cold out. Cute polish too by the way..." Or, "cool toe ring..." Always at least a smile and a thank you or a short conversation about their feet or foot wear. Usually I will bring my wife up or my wife's feet if the conversation length permits. About 25% of the time my wife will walk up during such a conversation. At that point my wife will engage the woman in conversation herself about how cold her toes get or something like that.

I realize this is quite rare for a wife to do such a thing, but she is very easy going and knows I am really enjoying myself. She is very cool person and is not prone to jealousy. I know that I am very lucky.

[Smile]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slavetofeet:
Hey Good Guy Neighbor,

I'll second that!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yeah, well have a look at CBF, not to hijack the thread, but I've complimented thousands of ladies on their feet in public.

I guess it seems like second nature to me now going on 8 years. It's usually part of my opening line, "Scuse me miss..."

50-75% are surprised/embarrassed and say stuff like, "OMG No! I need to get a pedicure." However a bit of smooth talking by a knowledgeable party can go a long way in convincing otherwise.

25-50% of the time they're totally interested and it seems all too easy that their shoes just came right off just like that.

Maybe 2-5% look at you like you're some insane weirdo, possibly much higher depending on how selective you are about reading the vibe and body language before opening your mouth.

For example some clueless individual who complimented every lady they saw would probably have poor odds, whereas a more atuned talent scout would only act when appropriate.

That's where the real numbers come into play. I like to go to ultra crowded public places where there are 30,000+ people to choose from, that way odds are good.

I may walk for miles all day and see maybe 5-10 ladies I'm interested in. With a bit of luck and skill some will end up baring their soles.

Many women simply make themselves unapproachable, cell phones, walking too fast, with mom& dad/large boyfriend, etc, etc, etc..... beautiful women rarely go out alone in public so there are an endless array of variables.

After almost a decade of extensive field work, I've come to the simple realization that hot girls do not go outdoors when the weather is poor, or when they're on their periods, the rest is still a mystery.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think most of it is the approach. Talking to strangers is not easy for most people. I seem to be able to talk to many strangers about a variety of topics and have good responses. It amazes my friends and my wife. I guess it just comes easy to me naturally.

--------------------

We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All girls will turn down and freak out at the creepy guy in dark shades and over coat drooling saying there feet are delicious and making them stiff.
Make a genuine compliment on a womans pedicure,anklet,toe rings or shoes you will always get a good response,As long as you do it in a polite and charming manner.
[Wink]

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys im new to the forum and my first foot fetish forum and its amazing [Big Grin]

personally i am not good with girls generally and I was shopping at a local mall during the day time by myself. It was a store I liked a lot and saw this employee who I thought was so gorgous and even more so once I saw her beautiful feet. It just looked so... good! I am 21 and she was probably about ... 28-31 I would guess.I was so nervous to tell her and I never had complimented anyone before. I wanted to tell her but I didn't at the same time. So there wasnt much people in the store, noone around I noticed so when she came by to see if I was going to buy the shirt. I said yea and I just told her. I thought perhaps she would smile and say oh thank you or just give a wierd look. Instead she was so flattered by the compliment, she was laughing so hard and I felt like a spotlight was shone on me and she was laughing and smiling all the way to back room and had no response. 5 minutes went by and she was still back there. I was thinking.. is she telling all her co-workers?!? I finally bought the shirt and I was leaving she just said bye with a smile.

That was my only time and probably my last compliment about a girls feet I will ever do. Thakns for the listen [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

boii170: She probably just didn't know what to say. If she was pissed she would probably told her manager to ask you to leave. I think you did fine. Many times I just say something like "Cute toes!" or "Cool Polish" and then piont to their toes. Almost always I get a "Thanks" back from the woman. Sometimes more conversation, but not as much as a simple thank you.

Often a simple compliment is better. Just a passing compliment can be great, not only for me, but it may be the only compliment they get all day or even all week.

--------------------

We always welcome PM's.

boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think she was pissed either but i think its safe to say that was probably her first compliment of her feet, ya? She laughed so loud! I think a couple of her co-workers just looked over to see what was hapening. I don't doubt girls enjoy the compliment, and that lady probably did but did not know what to say maybe, but I don't want that same feeling I had at that moment and if I can avoid that then I wont compliment strangers. [Big Grin] thanks for reply
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GGN...your score card doesn't count with us mortals...you will throw the bell cure way off!

btw...my offer still stand if you need someone to go with you to carry all the equipment around!!!

I promise to be quite and not drool too much [Wink]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there's a big difference between complimenting a woman's 'feet' as opposed to her pedicure, her shoes, her toe rings or anklet.

I've done my share of complimenting, but I really don't ever use the word 'feet'. For some reason that seems creepier than complimenting something she's chosen to adorn her feet with.

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

I say "cute toes" often. If a woman says "I hate my feet" I always counter with... "Why? you have nice/cute feet". Depending on what she says then I will often say "They look a lot like my wife's feet(even if they don't), I think her feet are really cute."

Never had a woman freak out on me. I guess I must have had really good luck.

Maybe I should try going to Vegas.

--------------------

We always welcome PM's.

aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have before maybe about 20 times or so... Most of them were in the middle of a conversation w/ somewhat of a lead in and not exactly a comment outta leftfield...

I guess for the most part the random ones were recieved with a puzzled look,, like,, "did he just tell me I have pretty feet?"... I don't recall ever really having an extended conversation...

So I rarely do it anymore,,, but it's sure not cuz I don't have the urge... Because I damn sure do!! I guess what it boils down to is I'm just to nervous what her reaction will be??

On the other hand my wife told me about a time she was waiting for her oil to be changed and she noticed this guy staring at her feet as she dangled her flip flop off her toes... finally he said to her... Miss I just wanted to tell you that you have the prettiest feet and toes I've ever seen... She said back to him.. Well thank you,, I have to keep them nice and pretty for my hubby,,he has a real foot fetish!!

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
She said back to him.. Well thank you,, I have to keep them nice and pretty for my hubby,,he has a real foot fetish!!

Sounds just like the kind of response my wife would give. You have a rockin' wife aerodrew!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------

We always welcome PM's.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links