Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Complimenting cute feet in public? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Complimenting cute feet in public?
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 5 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I comment on women's feet, toes, paint jobs or toe rings in public on a daily basis. It has become quite easy for me to do. I always get a positive response. My wife doesn't mind so I have a green light to talk to strange women about their feet. She has gotten nice compliments on her feet in public quite a few times herself from strangers. She honestly enjoys it when a stranger compliments her feet and toes.

How many of you compliment a complete stranger's feet in public? Please be honest.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 110 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When i put not very often I really really really mean not very often. I think I have done it once maybe twice.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't because in my opinion it would be a sign of disrespect on my part towards my fiance. With having a FF, feet are a sexual part of the body so by me complimenting a nice polish choice or anklet or cute toes etc. would be the equivalent of saying "nice tits" or "nice ass".
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do. The response is generally positive, and has led to many unbelievable adventures over the years.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want anyone to know.

Add a side order of "a little scary". [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted option #4.

I haven't done it, and I don't really intend to unless she's specifically asking for my opinion. I guess I'm not as bold as a lot of you.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I try to compliment women on their feet whenever I can. Mind you, I only do it if the situation seems appropriate.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done it before...but I stopped doing it...or very very very selective...as I had a couple women that just seemed so freaked out about anyone noticing their feet...I might as well had a third eye or something!

At work I had complimented some women's shoes/feet...in a very gentle way...some were ok...but again...had some negative backlash...and it wasn't like I was being creepy or breathing heavy...just spoke out to the wrong people!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have wanted to do it probably a thousand times. The truth be told, I have probably done it about twenty times, and i would say 15 of those times was met with a better than expected reaction. That is not that bad a percentage. Of the other 5 times, 2 showed complete dis-interest, and 3 gave me a look or comment that said....get away from me! I will tell you though, that some of the amazingly nice responses made it so, so worth it! I will continue to pick my spots, and hope for the best!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do it when I think the time and the place are appropriate. What constitutes "appropriate" is hard to pin down; basically, when it feels right to me (when it won't make her uncomfortable, and when it doesn't "make a scene").
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have in the past, but not anymore. I agree with bluetoelover, it would cause stress between my wife and I. She knows I have a foot fetish and I think she would be offended if I went out of my way to compliment some other woman's feet. If it comes up naturally, say hanging with friends, I will compliment and move on, no blood no foul.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't but am building up to it [Confused] ..ummmmmmm hopefully [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
I don't want anyone to know.

Add a side order of "a little scary". [Laugh]

agreed, i have seen too many women writing on twitter or youtube (or numerous other major sites) about freaks who have gone up to them and scared the living bejeezus out of them.

when foot fetishists start learning to represent in a better light, then i will also consider joining the bandwagon. until then, i will enjoy my public facade of being one of those "normal" people. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with ToeTapper and also ammend my vote to include, while I do it as often as I can, it goes with the caveat so long as the time and place are appropriate.

When it feels right in that moment, not rushed or forced...and yes, above all does not make the lovely woman feel uncomfortable, then feel free to compliment as the situation allows.

Examples...standing in line, and casually talking to a woman next to you who is wearing a lovely pedicure, then yes feel free to compliment her.

Chasing her down the aisle of a store to tell her you think she has lovely feet...not so appropriate.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never had the courage to compliment a womans feet, other than my wife. There were many times that I would have liked to.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links