Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Complimenting cute feet in public? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Complimenting cute feet in public?
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think flirting with small talk and taking a glance at her feet and then smiling is the only way for me. My body language does it for me. No rejective Yes phone number
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm single so I do it, but not to every single pair of feet I see. I may compliment as an ice breaker to talk with a girl.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of the above!

I dont do it on a regular basis and havent even done it once.

The thing baout being scared my GF will flip out doesn't really apply to me because we've been at someone's house after a party and my friend's girlfriend was barefoot and was absently wiggling her toes etc when she was talking and my girlfriend was ribbing me and trying to draw attention to it.

Sometimes I can't understand her because she's so shy and unassuming then sometimes she'll do something like that where I think shes crazy/dirty!

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted previously but didn't comment then, but would like to now. This has been a great discussion with LOTS of good points.

Personally I think the two biggest factors for success are: 1) how easily you talk to people, particularly strangers and 2) the method and manner that you make your comments.

I'm sure it's much easier for those of you who talk easily to other people. I'm sure your comments come across as much more “matter of fact” then those of us who are not as comfortable with this.

As we've often discussed here the method/manner are critical. The place, the time have to be correct and, as someone mentioned a comment coming out of a conversation is much better received than one coming out of left field. It's unfortunate that giving attention to feet still has this social stigma attached. I think many women would be extremely happy with a man who loved them "head to toe".

I also liked the suggestion of commenting on something specific: nail color, nail art, foot jewelry or footwear rather than just saying she has pretty feet.

I've never commented on another women's feet other than my wife's and probably never will especially if she's with me.

First- I'm not real good at talking to strangers. This is especially true because to me feet are sexually exciting. I'm always afraid that this fact would show through my comments.

Secondly- though we've been faithfully married for 30 years this year, my wife has pretty low self-confidence. As bluetoelover so aptly put it “...me complimenting a nice polish choice or anklet or cute toes, etc. would be the equivalent of saying “nice tit's” or “nice ass”. That's how my wife would interpret it and she would not accept that.

It absolutely fascinates me as to what makes some women sexually confident and others not. In speaking to sexual self confidence it seems to me that there are three ways women, particularly wives can interpret us complimenting another women's feet:

1) It's a totally and truly innocuous comment. It means absolutely nothing, we are not experiencing any arousal from making it and are indeed simply stating a compliment to this person. Our SO truly has no need to feel threatened because our comments mean nothing.

2) We're making the comment becuase we're sexually aroused in a general sense by the sight of these feet but we can funnel/direct our arousal toward our SO. This is the old "you can build your appetite anywhere as long as you satisfy it at home" philosophy. Through the years I've known two couples that openly espoused this philosophy: a former co-worker and his wife and my parents. My mom always pointed out pretty women to my dad, especially on the beach. She obviously had enough self confidence to do this to "feed" his arousal which would be directed towards her. Very cool, very fun and very sexually stimulating IMHO.

I'm assuming that this is the category mywifesfeet and others who do compliment other women's feet fall into. Even more amazing is mywifesfeet's wife's ability to join in the conversation.

How amazing it must be to have a wife with the self/sexual confidence to allow her SO to make comments to other women without being threatened. That must be heaven. Same thing goes for those who allow their SO to photograph them and share the photos.

3) We're making the comment because we're specifically aroused by the sight of these feet and though our sexual outlet may be with our SO we're thinking about the other women's feet during sex. This is what my wife fears/believes I would do, which is why she doesn't allow it. Of course we all know that they can't actually stop it from happening. What's ironic is that, at least for me, if my wife were a #2 I'd actually find that sexual self confidence more arousing and be able to direct that arousal towards her.

Anyway that's my .02 cents worth. Comments are welcome.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's only happened twice but I love it when someone compliments or comments on my feet randomly in public. I wished it happened more often!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think anyone who's never done it and is a little shy would do well to learn a few ounces of 'Game' first... start chatting to more girls in public and build on attraction a little. Then when you've grown some confidence maybe it might help to throw eventually throw in a foot compliment occasionally and gauge the reactions and get a feel for when it's appropriate...
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
I don't want anyone to know.

Add a side order of "a little scary". [Laugh]

agreed, i have seen too many women writing on twitter or youtube (or numerous other major sites) about freaks who have gone up to them and scared the living bejeezus out of them.

when foot fetishists start learning to represent in a better light, then i will also consider joining the bandwagon. until then, i will enjoy my public facade of being one of those "normal" people. [Thumbs Up]

What he said.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like shoes too so complimenting a woman will likely be on their foot wear. Sometimes a woman has really nicely decorated toes and I will make a quick, "That is a nice pedicure." comment.

Outside of this I rarely say anything at all...we already fighting an uphill battle without the "bad apples" making it tough for the rest of us.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
I think anyone who's never done it and is a little shy would do well to learn a few ounces of 'Game' first... start chatting to more girls in public and build on attraction a little. Then when you've grown some confidence maybe it might help to throw eventually throw in a foot compliment occasionally and gauge the reactions and get a feel for when it's appropriate...

DG is right, you have to segway into it. That is the pick up artist, or "the game" way to go about it. Just to come at a girl with a foot compliment is like coming at a girl telling her you like her. Very few times it goes well, but because you didn't build attraction or any rapport, the majority of the time, it won't.

What do you say after the compliment? Her feet are your only focus, and trust me, she doesn't want to have an entire conversation about her feet.

And fellows, those of you with wives and girlfriends who know or don't know about your foot fetish, you really need to change your way of thinking because you may as well not even look at a woman--period! If you see feet as sexual, then as a man, you should see the rest of a woman that way too. Translation, you can't win! Compliment another woman's feet = you lose. Look at a woman whose feet you can't see = you lose.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2664 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links