Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Man Fondles 7-Year-Old Girl's Feet. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Man Fondles 7-Year-Old Girl's Feet.
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
He should be shot. Plain and simple. Multiple times and left to bleed out slowly. No excuse for pedophiles whatsoever.

Yeah, a good way to punish a sexual crime is to have them murdered.
Can I take a guess on your nationality?

The guys sick but killing? As a level headed human being living in modern society that's just a ridiculous punishment and makes me slightly worried about your own mentality and morality too.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kingler:
quote:
He should be shot. Plain and simple. Multiple times and left to bleed out slowly. No excuse for pedophiles whatsoever.

The guys sick but killing? As a level headed human being living in modern society that's just a ridiculous punishment and makes me slightly worried about your own mentality and morality too.

so you're supporting the guy who did this? what would you do?
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kingler:
quote:

LOL. Not ALL Americans think this way. This guy has some real mental issues. I was reading a case the other day where a guy had terrible headaches coupled with an attraction to underage girls. He never acted on them of course but it scared the crap out of him. Turns out he had a brain tumor. After chemo the tumor subsides and he regains his normal sexual appetite and no longer has headaches. A few months later the underage craving started again.....guess what? The tumor was growing again.

What's my point? We're nolonger in the dark ages where just shooting an individual is ok. Does the 7 year old food rapist need isolation? Yes!!!For a long time? For how ever long he is a threat to society. But! At the same time it's important to use science to figure out what is going on here and whether or not he can be rehabilitated.

As science gets better and better we find that we aren't so much controlled by spirits as much as we are controlled by the physical chemistry's within our brains. Sure there's self control....but what if I told you self control can be lost?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_jBFbCCleY&feature=related
Tourettes....a mental disease where people say things that the normal part of the brain says not to say. Think you see a fat person...so your rational brain says "don't draw attention to her weight" but your brain instead sends the order "say something about her weight" which the sufferer does. I'm black...should I be offended by those kids saying the "N word"? If I was out and heard someone with that disease say that to me should I kick their ass? Of course not. Hopefully you guys see the parallel.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am Canadian actually, where I am from doesn't matter. He didn't 'ruin' this girls life but he certainly altered it.

The fact that you questioned MY morals is in itself downright disturbing when we're commenting on a grown male ADULT sneaking into a CHILDREN's section of a library and fondling/smelling a 7 year old's feet and you guys think he should be "isolated"?

....... the fuck?

You think isolation is going to help him? Bullshit. What happens when say for example you don't get to jerk off for a week or have any type of sexual gratification for an extended period of time? That's right, it makes you want it even more!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then there's the same creepyfootman guy who responds to all the posts having to do with children and feet all the time...page 1..strange coincidence he seems so concerned about this crime all the time.

bluetoe: Also if you get too much sexual gratification,etc..you want it more. Everything in moderation. Also agree that murdering someone as punishment would be over the top...but something a little more fitting would suit him..

Beware and VIGILANT of this guy posting beneath me, he is known for this type of behavior mentioned in this thread VVVVVVVVV

[ August 28, 2011, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: Wrinklesguy ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18362 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is those who accept this behavior who have the real problem. This man was wrong on every level. To condone or even downplay this man's actions is morally reprehensible and would even call into question one's own preferences. Be careful out there fellas -- there are many freaks in hiding, it seems (especially those who try wayyy too hard to mask it with legitimacy -- and BEWARE and BE VIGILANT of a certain guy who edits his posts previously in this thread!) [Eek!]

Some prefer to bury their head in the sand (as indicated previously in this thread) and others prefer to be proactive about necessary treatments and forward progress. I applaud those who do the right thing, which is to stand against these freaks who embarrass the rest of us.

[ September 01, 2011, 04:11 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am Canadian actually, where I am from doesn't matter. He didn't 'ruin' this girls life but he certainly altered it.

The fact that you questioned MY morals is in itself downright disturbing when we're commenting on a grown male ADULT sneaking into a CHILDREN's section of a library and fondling/smelling a 7 year old's feet and you guys think he should be "isolated"?

....... the fuck?

You think isolation is going to help him? Bullshit. What happens when say for example you don't get to jerk off for a week or have any type of sexual gratification for an extended period of time? That's right, it makes you want it even more!

I'm guessing you're calling my response bullshit. That's fine...but read the full post first before you go on saying things like that. I said the isolation as a means to keep society safe. The mental health treatment would be the means to actually help the guy. Isolation? Crazy idea since it's the policy we use for everybody that commits a crime....it's called jail.

You'll find as time goes on and we understand mental health issues better the "shoot em" approach will slowly subside to something more productive. I think it's far better to jail this guy and figure out what's going on in his head physically so we can prevent this stuff from happening again than unleashing the firing squad on him.

Mental health is a weird deal and NO ONE can be certain that this sort of thing can't happen to them in the future. Don't believe me? Read up on it. I dare you. You'll find that sometimes we are absolved of our supposed free will. Sometimes we are not...and that guy deserves to be shot.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
We're still a minority, and as you know, minorities are always subject to the worst stereotypes.

So very true and an unfortunately a real world factor that we must deal with on a collective scale.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I wasn't calling your post bullshit GQ. I just don't agree with isolation(jail) for someone that is willing to do what he did. Don't give me mentally unstable crap too man, all too often the justice system is too quick to jump to the conclusion that a person is "mentally unstable" and BOOM, off scot free!
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I DO believe in isolation, just not outright murdering the guy. Well, isolation as in prison, not isolation IN prison. I think some time with some hardened criminals who know why he's there might be in order.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I was reading a case the other day where a guy had terrible headaches coupled with an attraction to underage girls. He never acted on them of course but it scared the crap out of him. Turns out he had a brain tumor. After chemo the tumor subsides and he regains his normal sexual appetite and no longer has headaches. A few months later the underage craving started again.....guess what? The tumor was growing again.
GQ

Have you got a link to this research perchance? Sounds quite interesting...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I wasn't calling your post bullshit GQ. I just don't agree with isolation(jail) for someone that is willing to do what he did. Don't give me mentally unstable crap too man, all too often the justice system is too quick to jump to the conclusion that a person is "mentally unstable" and BOOM, off scot free!

They go to a mental home (or whatever the fuck they call them nowadays) either until they are deemed "treated" or they live out their life being strapped to a bed, doped up on meds. Not *exactly* scot-free...

Not to turn it into a debate about being pro or anti death penalty - I personally don't take the side of "OMG you're killing someone! DEMON!" - as seen in other issues such as abortion, but just think about it logically: he's causes a load of suffering; does he not deserve to recieve some suffering?

Death is pretty instantaneous, prison is a damn long time.

[ August 26, 2011, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Prime example of a "mental illness" case, Vince Li.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Tim_McLean

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I know this debate comes up often.....

But how does this give us a bad name? I don't get it. If a guy grabs a girls boobs...does that give all boob men a bad name? it's all about self control and being empathetic enough to understand another person.

The reason why is a story like this is so "out there" to most people that they remember it. You could put this story and a bunch of rape stories out there and I bet people will remember the foot one just because it is off beat.

Sooooo, when that person finds out you have a foot fetish, that will be one of the things they remember. Now, an intelligent person will not hold you responsible for some sicko like in the story, but it probably will be thought about.

This is why I always say treat your fetish like something normal and don't be embarrassed by it. If you act like it is strange and creepy, most likely, others will too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John K. Kryton
Major Player
Member # 36180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John K. Kryton   Email John K. Kryton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't say that the guy has a foot fetish, he's a straight up pedophile.

And I have not heard this on the news around here, the hurricane things seems like a bigger issue.

Posts: 131 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links