Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Man Fondles 7-Year-Old Girl's Feet. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Man Fondles 7-Year-Old Girl's Feet.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching CBS 2 News last night. At first, they teased us about a man just sexually harassing a little girl in a library. Then when they reported the story later in the broadcast, they started it off by saying that the man who did this had a foot fetish. That's when my attention was really caught.

I wonder if anyone else in New York City had heard about this?

For anyone who hasn't, hear's the story along with clip --
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/08/24/man-allegedly-fondles-7-year-old-girls-feet-in-queens-library/

I think the guy has gotten away with one, unless he commits the same act elsewhere. Why? The last part of the story will tell us.

----

Do you guys think this will traumatize her to the point where she won't let any man play with her feet when she becomes an adult?

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, more bad press for us!
And yes, I think it will traumatize her.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*facedesk*

Great, another creep who will turn an innocent person against us.

...And I bet the creeps over at Footsniffers/DoSF are going to try to justify this. Someone should nuke that whole place.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That guy must've been there before to know that there's no surveillance camera taking video footage. Otherwise, he got real lucky that he just so happened to be at a library that doesn't keep an eye on what people are doing.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He should be shot. Plain and simple. Multiple times and left to bleed out slowly. No excuse for pedophiles whatsoever.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No excuse at all for that crap. He should be punished to the fullest extent, and even that -- I don't think -- would suffice.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gross
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's sad and inappropriate. I have not heard anything about this, only thing I've been hearing in the news is the hurricane. Why were there no adults present in the children's area or suspect a male by himself walking up there? To do that to a seven year old is terrible, or any child.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That guy needs to be kidnapped, thrown in the pricon cell, and let the prisoners have fun with his ass & feet.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
Do you guys think this will traumatize her to the point where she won't let any man play with her feet when she becomes an adult?

Oh, most definitely. The interview footage showed a young girl who was very horrified (and even petrified in her own words) by the actions of this self serving fetishist pedophile.

quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
...And I bet the creeps over at Footsniffers/DoSF are going to try to justify this.

It wouldn't be the 1st time they stuck up for sick sniffers who fondled shoes of underage girls. I remember them giving me hell once for denouncing a degenerate janitor who was busted for stealing girls shoes at a middle school. It was sickening to see the man's actions being downplayed.

As for this news story, it is horrific to see another sick man giving the rest of us a bad name. It is not only bad that he performed actions without consent, but he also performed those actions on an underage, which is like double bad.

God, I can only hang my head down and shake it when i read about reports such as this.

Great job being vigilant and spotting this story. I just hope we see less of these in the future, but I have been disappointed in my hopes for many years unfortunately [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this debate comes up often.....

But how does this give us a bad name? I don't get it. If a guy grabs a girls boobs...does that give all boob men a bad name? it's all about self control and being empathetic enough to understand another person.

Before I start...touching a child is wrong. Touching anyone nonconsentually is wrong.

Ok. Back to my original point. No woman is going to loop a guy that she is attracted to that likes her feet in the same category as that guy. Ever. She'd argue vehemently against the parallel. Why? Cognitive dissonance. Humans intrinsically hate to hold two contradictory ideas at once. For instance: "Wu is undeniably attractive and likes feet" "people who like feet are weird". The woman that thinks this MUST change her mind so the logic works...she can't change attraction because you can't help that....she'll either think then that Wu is special and isn't like the other weird guys...or she'll think that fetishes are ok. Either way...she'll see a hard line between the deviant in the news and the guy she likes with foot fetish.

This has nothing to do with "us" unless you're one of the guys that compliments random strangers on their feet without knowing if they're attracted to them or not. Those guys should worry....i'll explain in another thread.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an ASSHOLE period!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
Why were there no adults present in the children's area or suspect a male by himself walking up there?

That's what I was wondering. When I was younger I was never left alone in public places, ever. Even libraries. I had to be within the field of vision of a relative at all times. Not just to prevent sick shit like this from happening, but also to prevent kidnappings.

Regardless, I am confident this guy will be caught. I'm just guessing here, but I get the feeling him getting away with this incident will give him a confidence boost to try again and he may be a little more reckless, linger a little longer. He'll get caught and sent to a place where the last thing they'll fondle on him will be his feet...

Finally, I'm curious as heck to see what Hazel Sanchez's feet look like.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Damn, more bad press for us!

Wrong.that is not us.most of us have girlfriends, wives and/or seek for over 21 years old women.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I know this debate comes up often.....

But how does this give us a bad name? I don't get it. If a guy grabs a girls boobs...does that give all boob men a bad name? it's all about self control and being empathetic enough to understand another person.

Because foot fetishists don't exactly have the best reputation due to stories like this and our portrayals in media works.

Liking breasts are seen as "normal", so a story about a guy fondling a girl's breasts without her consent would not cause people to denounce breast guys like they would foot guys.

We're still a minority, and as you know, minorities are always subject to the worst stereotypes.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links