Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Man Fondles 7-Year-Old Girl's Feet. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Man Fondles 7-Year-Old Girl's Feet.
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John K. Kryton:
And I have not heard this on the news around here, the hurricane things seems like a bigger issue.

Well, yeah. The hurricane has the potential to cause millions of dollars in damage. This is just a drop in the water by comparison.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Prime example of a "mental illness" case, Vince Li.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Tim_McLean

Not sure what your point was...but it helps mine. Should the guy be released? NO! But i'm glad he's being examined. I'm glad that mental health is being taken seriously. This way we can see the signs early on. This murderer was a computer science engineer. No mcdonalds fry maker here. A normal guy. I think this is an example of this scenario being able to happen to any of us. What separates me from this guy is that I have loved one's that will pull me aside and say "GQ, something is wrong, see a psychiatrist...please". This was a normal dude....with a disease that went unchecked. If you have an irregular heart beat... you see the doc. If you have urges to kill squirrels, you suppress or hide it...till you do something unforgivable.

Again...i'm not advocating for this guy to be released to hang out with us. No. But the compassion and curiosity that we use to deal with these people must be increased. The argument "he had a choice" isn't always valid.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wont talk about the story, bc its hgorrible if its true.

but am i the only one who thinks its weird for a 7 year old girl to say i hope he suffers till he dies?

most seven year olds are pretty forgiving. im pretty sure these words were fed to her, or shes just a dark child.

and it might scar her, but I dont think that she would end up a foot fetish guy anyway. why do you guys always think everyone will?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darn Shame as for me I see this gentlemen using his excuse that he likes feet to fondle and sexually abuse minors. This kind of behavior should not be punished with a mere misdeamor. I say place him behind bars in a county jail for the night and let's see just how much he'll enjoy the inmates sexually abuse him. Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to one of those Urgicare's a few weeks back and when I sat in the waiting room there was a young girl with her mother. She was probably 12 or 13 and had her flip flops off. Her feet, which I only saw as I set my phone down on the empty seat next to me, made me realize that I had to get up, go outside, fake a phone call, come back inside and sit in a different spot cuz I didn't EVEN wanna look. Not for one more second.

That's what you do when anything even remotely illegal or non-sensical enters your mind. You get up and RUN AWAY!!

This pervert needs a long prison sentence.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to supervise your children. This is why. There's perverts that don't have foot fetishes, too. But I suppose him having one is just extra food for the news.

Hopefully he'll go to prison for a long time and we won't have to hear about anything like this again.

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:

Again...i'm not advocating for this guy to be released to hang out with us. No. But the compassion and curiosity that we use to deal with these people must be increased. The argument "he had a choice" isn't always valid.

GQ

It is here.

He didn't choose to like little girls' feet, true...

1) But he DID choose to "[creep] around the second floor children’s section."

2) He DID choose to "engage her in small talk" so she'd let down her guard long enough so he could grab her feet.

3) He DID choose to take off when the girl ran for help.

So, he was looking to CREATE an opportunity where he could indulge his fetish (#1) which was why he was in that section in the first place.

He concocted a simple yet effective scheme to increase his likelihood of getting at this young girl's feet (#2), aka premeditation.

And he fled (#3) cause he clearly knows the difference between right and wrong and wanted to evade capture. He CHOSE not to stay, face the music, and get help.

All of those were CHOICES. If he didn't choose to like little girls' feet, and really who would choose that, he DID have a choice in concocting schemes and plans to indulge his fetish as well as a means of escape.

I'd agree with you if the opportunity presented itself and he took advantage. That's not what happened, though: he CREATED the opportunity. He went LOOKING for the opportunity and was not satisfied until he found it. He set a plan in motion (the small talk) to gain access to what he had been looking for. I find it difficult to believe careful and methodical planning is not a choice.

Honestly, I'm not a lawyer, but creating the means and opportunity, something he CAN control, to indulge in something he can't, it would seem like that by itself would mean put him in population prison, not a mental ward for study. Any lawyers here that can comment on that?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
he CREATED the opportunity. He went LOOKING for the opportunity and was not satisfied until he found it. He set a plan in motion (the small talk) to gain access to what he had been looking for. I find it difficult to believe careful and methodical planning is not a choice.

that is VERY true and VERY scary.

it is fetishists like these who need to be locked up and have the key thrown away.

this man is sick on so many levels and the fact that he thought out his crime in advance is more reason to keep him away from other women and children on the streets.

i don't believe that some sort of spell or trance took this guy over. he is a freak for sure and and will never be a functioning member of normal society. i vote he gets more than a misdemeanor!! [Mad]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah what a "creepy freaky man" he is...this is terrible :/

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have all heard stories where a men have gone over the edge and took into their fascinations with little girls and have wound up paying the price for them. This story, however takes on a more "creepy" turn when he chooses to fondle only her feet. I cannot think of a time in where I've heard a similar story. This story is also troubling when you consider that the guy will most likely not get caught because there weren't any surveillance camera wathcing over the place. This has been a perfect crime, if there has ever been any.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:

GQ

It is here.

He didn't choose to like little girls' feet, true...

1) But he DID choose to "[creep] around the second floor children’s section."

2) He DID choose to "engage her in small talk" so she'd let down her guard long enough so he could grab her feet.

3) He DID choose to take off when the girl ran for help.

So, he was looking to CREATE an opportunity where he could indulge his fetish (#1) which was why he was in that section in the first place.

He concocted a simple yet effective scheme to increase his likelihood of getting at this young girl's feet (#2), aka premeditation.

And he fled (#3) cause he clearly knows the difference between right and wrong and wanted to evade capture. He CHOSE not to stay, face the music, and get help.

All of those were CHOICES. If he didn't choose to like little girls' feet, and really who would choose that, he DID have a choice in concocting schemes and plans to indulge his fetish as well as a means of escape.

I'd agree with you if the opportunity presented itself and he took advantage. That's not what happened, though: he CREATED the opportunity. He went LOOKING for the opportunity and was not satisfied until he found it. He set a plan in motion (the small talk) to gain access to what he had been looking for. I find it difficult to believe careful and methodical planning is not a choice.

Honestly, I'm not a lawyer, but creating the means and opportunity, something he CAN control, to indulge in something he can't, it would seem like that by itself would mean put him in population prison, not a mental ward for study. Any lawyers here that can comment on that?

Good response!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
This has been a perfect crime, if there has ever been any.

Just to clarify what I think National is getting at: this is a perfect crime from the criminal's standpoint since he was able to escape with little trace. And it may also be viewed as perfect from the vantage point of a small handful of sympathizers earlier who might've thought it wasn't the guy's fault.

Those who support the creepy freaky things that this man did will probably one day feel the mother's pain if they ever know what it is like to have children and then learn of some stranger doing these things. I pray it never comes to that lesson for anyone.

Please stay vigilant and never tolerate anything even remotely as sinnister as this.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy is really sick. I mean why do it to a small seven year old girl? I mean it sure sounds like pedophile to me. It's even dangerous to do it to an adult without consent, but this is what gives us foot fetishists a bad name.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I do candid recording,butI NEVER touch or converse with anyone. In fact, I prefer to be left alone when I am out. This is crossing the line big time because now you are invading other people's space and them personally. I have a very strong fetish,but I have NEVER came close to touching anyone,adults included. I think this guy needs some help.His fetish has gone extremely wrong.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Violent]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links