Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you publicly admit you are feet lover (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Do you publicly admit you are feet lover
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by leglover1000:
quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
I don't hesitate to say when a woman has nice toes. When my friends are thowing out comments about a pretty girl it usually goes like this.......(sorry ladies but this is guy talk)

friend #1 "Damn, look at that ass in the yellow!"
friend #2 "Oh shit and she got titties busting out the shirt!"
me "Yeah, and her toes are cute too......very suckable"

When they know that you are for real, do they think you are weird? For some reason, man some guys think all feet are nasty. I can empathize with 70% of feet being that way. But I don't put Carmen elektras cuties as being the norm!

Most of my friends think I'm just clowning but a few know it is a honest comment. I never go as far to comment on smooth soles, high arches or how good a footjob would be.

[/QUOTE]

I only have one friend who finds feet nasty. He is a hardcore pussy and tits man. My other friends will agree that nice feet has to be part of the package when they are with a girl. They never say they have a foot fetish but a woman with busted feet is a deal breaker for them.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never. people think your crazy and should be placed in mental home!!!
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I guess I am becoming more open about my thing for feet. I did tell a total stranger about that I like feet yesterday. I didn't get to see her feet but I could just imagined that she had sexy feet
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links