Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you publicly admit you are feet lover (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Do you publicly admit you are feet lover
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootManPete:
Most of my friends know. It's come up in conversation from time to time. Never a big deal.

same...exactly.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leglover1000
Loyal Member
Member # 22095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leglover1000   Email leglover1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
quote:
Most of my friends know. It's come up in conversation from time to time. Never a big deal.

same...exactly.
Did you discover a feet dude in these conversation? It seems like most people find a feet person uncommon at best and a weirdo at worst.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not vocal about it. I let my actions speak for themselves when I'm one one one with a woman. That's usually enough to let her know where my preferences lie.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, if it comes up. why the hell not
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah, and the amount of girls that have found out and suddenly started wearing revealing shoes around me is ridiculous. TELL THEM, TELL THEM NOW
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bidit
Board Regular
Member # 4812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bidit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tell the women I'm dating in a slow casual way. I usually start out by giving them a foot massage and work it up to them giving me a foot job. Usually it takes a couple dates, but I get what I want. As far as friends go, Most of them know, but I don't talk about it with them. Only the girls I date, and you folks.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the closest to a public thing.. i was outed for having a shoe fetish. the person doing the outing was kind enough to qualify the outing with the phrase.. he doesnt' really have a fetish.. but more a stong like.. and then the topic came up. my lady was there.. she got major compliments for the shoes she was wearing.. that i got her. it went surprisingly well in such a huge setting. nearly 25 gals and a few guys talked about it.. and a few gals asked me for shoe tips. one said if it was less croweded.. she'd let me see her toes, because they're cute and worth seeing... i smiled.. and looked towards my lady.. and the girls said.. maybe onother time if you promise not to touch.. i said ok!

i'm cool with such an outing. didn't know how many gals there thought it was cool.. and i've heard two other gals saying they'd show me their toes (but not to me.. but amoungst themselves). my lady got loads of compliment about how they wishe their guy was like me and i was so nice. to which she was thrilled and reminded the single gals there that she was proud to be my lady!

at anyrate.. it's all good. i used to fear such an outing like that.. but.. i'm fine as long as the topic is never brought up around my parents and sibblings. then.. i'll deny deny deny!!! i don't really need that sort of grief around me at all!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always tell the ladies because most of the time they find it interesting and it always leads to foot rub or foot showing.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by leglover1000:
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
quote:

same...exactly.
Did you discover a feet dude in these conversation? It seems like most people find a feet person uncommon at best and a weirdo at worst.
2 of my friends revealed they had the same likes...others who dont get into the foot thing actually think its cool to like something other than a girls breasts or rear end.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4merly lover_of_feet11
Board Regular
Member # 21284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4merly lover_of_feet11   Email 4merly lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Few people know, my ol'lady (of course), my bro (because he's heard me babble on & on for years about women with pretty feet), & some associates from my prior job. They happpened to hear it accidentally slip in the heat of conversation one time and they teased me about it ever since. Too bad the hot chick that worked the front desk had a boyfriend at the time.

Once she heard of it, she inquired about the origin of my fetish & what made me love female feet so much. She seemed WAY too interested at times and even went as far as to ask whether I thought she had pretty feet.

For those of you wondering: yes, she indeed did have 'cute' feet. One day during a slow day at work we were discussing the matter for the umpteenth time, and she hauls off and whips off her loafers and socks! The reason I emphasize the worde 'cute' is bacause she had tiny, very brittle looking toenails, with chipped paint. That really took some of the appeal away, but her overall presentation (soles, toes, skin tone etc...) was enough to earn her points. With a pedicure, perhaps, and a nice paint job, she'd be set to go.

Her soles would be her selling point. VERY high arches. Not a flaw the 1st...Her feet's skin tone was sort of pale, but by no means was it in bad condition. She told me she always rubbed baby oil gel & St. Ives lotion (great foot massaging lotion...BTW) before she but her socks & shoes on so that her feet could retain their softness. I swear she confided her own personal foot care ritual to me, and while listening, I wished she had've just allowed me to caress her baby-soft-looking soles. All the while, however, I was trying to keep from popping a boner on the job...LOL. Just hearing her talk about it was enough to get me worked up.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, no way, no how! I am very private about my FF! [Eek!]
The only ones that know is my wife and my xgfs... [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah my friends know, they joke about it sometimes but never in a mean way..if they hear some story about feet or something theyll say it made them think of me. Its good to have girl friends who know, cuz they show u their feet or pedicures and like to tease.
at a party once i told a group of people who i didnt know too well..the girl whos feet i was interested in said she thought feet were gross but she showed hers off to me and liked it when i told her she had pretty feet.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody really knows. I have one female friend who sort of knows but not fore sure. I'm so ready to tell my current GF though. I always rub her feet when I have a chance. I surprised she hasn't said anything about that. She has the cutest feet I've ever touched. I will try to get a candid someday.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm sometimes vocal and sometimes not. i guess it just depends on whether i am talking with a perverted person or not.

i would never talk about this to someone normal like perhaps my boss or any of my family members. nope, only perverts get to know my vices, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I nver used to tell anyone about my foot fetish but over the last year or so I'm starting to open up a little about it with my female friends. It's gome well so far: I have sucked a few toes I wouldn't have had the chance to as a result of it.

After a few beers I usually end up dropping something about it into the conversation when I'm with my female friends.

I'm getting to the point where I'm not really bothered who knows about it as I haven't by any stretch of the imagination had negative comments about it from those that I have told.

I guess that means that I'm comfortable with my fetish and I'm OK about other people (usually females) knowing about it. That said, my two bestie mates know coz I let it slip a while back when I was sozzled one night - I only know because they told me the following day!

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links