Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you publicly admit you are feet lover (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Do you publicly admit you are feet lover
leglover1000
Loyal Member
Member # 22095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leglover1000   Email leglover1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many of you guys are vocal about your feet desire? You know how guys are vocal about tits and ass. Are you as vocal about feet lust? And do people call you weird for it.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I are home-bodies and busy, so I never spend time with just my male friends where such conversation and comments would come up, but if it did I would share my likes with them without tredpidation.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of my friends know. It's come up in conversation from time to time. Never a big deal.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No not really vocal about it. Around my friends (they know about it) it comes up in a conversations but it's no biggie...... Though just thinkin' about it.... One of my friends would shout out to a girl across the street "Hey baby.... nice ass whoooo hoooo" I think It would sound a bit weird... "Hey baby.... nice feet whoooo hoooo" [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like I am making strides to get to that mark.

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm too ashamed to say that I love looking at a part of a female that most dudes would actually laugh at me for. So no I don't tell anyone. My wife knows though. She's cool with it. As long as I don't look at other women's feet - in front of her *Ahem*.

[Smile]

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yungfootluvr
Loyal Member
Member # 22062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yungfootluvr   Author's Homepage   Email Yungfootluvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not very vocal about it with my male friends but a lot of my females know about it

--------------------
~~~~~Yungfootluvr~~~~~

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't hesitate to say when a woman has nice toes. When my friends are thowing out comments about a pretty girl it usually goes like this.......(sorry ladies but this is guy talk)

friend #1 "Damn, look at that ass in the yellow!"
friend #2 "Oh shit and she got titties busting out the shirt!"
me "Yeah, and her toes are cute too......very suckable"

Most of my friends think I'm just clowning but a few know it is a honest comment. I never go as far to comment on smooth soles, high arches or how good a footjob would be.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I'm with some buddies I get vocal about it, so yeah, I'm not ashamed to say anything. Of course I don't get vocal when I'm by myself and announce it to strangers. Can you imagine a scenario like that? You folks would be reading the link about my arrest I'm sure. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wife voyeur
Board Regular
Member # 22108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wife voyeur   Email wife voyeur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep it quiet. My wife knows..... bigtime.... and is quite cool with it. Keeps her feet in tiptop shape just so she can mess with my head (and crotch) everyday. But I would not tell anyone else.

--------------------
wife voyeur

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do you publicly admit you are feet lover?
Yes, but always in a respectful and subtle way.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for the most part. yes. but look for my old posts and you'll find i'm not having the best time with it.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not very often. I can think of maybe a handful of times in a group conversation where I have said something. Nothing ever became of it.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leglover1000
Loyal Member
Member # 22095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leglover1000   Email leglover1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
I don't hesitate to say when a woman has nice toes. When my friends are thowing out comments about a pretty girl it usually goes like this.......(sorry ladies but this is guy talk)

friend #1 "Damn, look at that ass in the yellow!"
friend #2 "Oh shit and she got titties busting out the shirt!"
me "Yeah, and her toes are cute too......very suckable"

When they know that you are for real, do they think you are weird? For some reason, man some guys think all feet are nasty. I can empathize with 70% of feet being that way. But I don't put Carmen elektras cuties as being the norm!

Most of my friends think I'm just clowning but a few know it is a honest comment. I never go as far to comment on smooth soles, high arches or how good a footjob would be.
[/QUOTE]
Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i outed myself about ten years ago to all my friends.

i was sick of feeling odd ! to my suprise a fair few of my mates said that they also liked legs, stockings and heels - not feet, but thats ok.

at least when i go out with my friends i have 5 or more pairs of eyes scoping out nice female feet for me !

[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links