Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any of You That Don't Like to Suck Toes (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Any of You That Don't Like to Suck Toes
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
I don't like to suck toes cause of the saliva smell, or if they just recently painted nails. Nasty tasting.
But mainly, it doesn't look cool. A guy can never look cool sucking toes. He's got his little mouth all formed in a little O. He's putting a round, long piece of a body in his mouth, going up and down, slobberin and making sucking noises.

C'mon, they look like they are sucking a damn dick. I can't get that thought out of my mind the few times I've had to suck toes. She must think this looks gay as hell.

Luckily my old lady is so ticklish, she doesn't want them sucked.
A few of my models like it, but I have had to turn my back to them, so they can't see. Better still, just hook her up with another chick to do it with each other, and watch and wack and film.

I see someone has been boning up on his Sigmund Freud. Well, if anyone equates anything to do with sucking with penises, then I suppose they'd never like to suck toes. But hey, that's you, I ain't got a problem with it. But when it comes to toes and feet, I'm like a baby; I'll play with them, but sooner or later, they'll go into my mouth.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:

But mainly, it doesn't look cool. A guy can never look cool sucking toes. He's got his little mouth all formed in a little O. He's putting a round, long piece of a body in his mouth, going up and down, slobberin and making sucking noises.

C'mon, they look like they are sucking a damn dick. I can't get that thought out of my mind the few times I've had to suck toes. She must think this looks gay as hell.

sounds kind of insecure, no offense

as far as looking cool goes, i'd say all guys look like dorks somewhat when receiving pleasure due to goofy facial expressions and with some guys moaning

[ May 11, 2007, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: Mighty Mike ]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justHosiery
Board Regular
Member # 18870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justHosiery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think most girls find it a turn-on to have their fett kissed. Every girl (more than 3) that I've kissed/sukced on their feet/toes has found it a turn on, one even said she thought it was gross before, now she likes it all the time : )

Toe sucking was my first foot play, now I also like the aroma of sweaty feet in socks/hose. I find myself sniffing any socks my girlfriend has left laying around : )

Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a huge fan of toe sucking.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, myself, have been suprised by how many people don't like to suck toes - just all the websites that promote foot fetishes almost always feature toe sucking, so it's easy to assume that everyone must like it...then we remember the variety of foot fetishes that people have.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am partial to it but my lady doesnt always let me. somedays i'd love to suck like mad but i prefer feet just in the face!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k's
Board Regular
Member # 23080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k's   Email k's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was never actually into it until i actually got the balls to act all that fun stuff out with my girlfriend. i was usually only into soles, but getting her toes sucked was one of the few things she actually liked, so i do it all the time now. [Smile]
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I really like sucking on a woman's toes just for the sheer enjoyment that I get out of doing it. Most often than not, in my experience, I've found that women will be very pleasantly surprised with how it feels. Their reactions have been everything from it feeling very relaxing to feeling extremely turned on, most being closer to the feeling of turned on. This just enhances the experience, knowing that women are deriving pleasure over what I'm doing to them.

The thought of comparing a women's toes to a phallic symbol is something I find very amusing, no offense. I have never equated a guy sucking/licking on a female body part to insinuate that he's really craving a male body part somewhere deep inside his sexual nature. If that's the case, let's all take it one step further and say that the female foot, in its entirety, is actually a male phallic symbol.... I mean, after all, the female foot (phallic symbol) gets slid into shoes (the inanimate equivalent of the vagina) on a daily basis. Does that mean all guys are gay if they like women's feet??? I don't know, but both assumptions seem a bit ridiculous to me.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like it myself. Strictly the smell/kiss/rub on face variety. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude05:
I, myself, have been suprised by how many people don't like to suck toes - just all the websites that promote foot fetishes almost always feature toe sucking, so it's easy to assume that everyone must like it...then we remember the variety of foot fetishes that people have.

Its just weird odds is all. The ones who DO like to do it are the ones who have access and means to create such websites, and the ones who don't...don't.

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude05:

Its just weird odds is all. The ones who DO like to do it are the ones who have access and means to create such websites, and the ones who don't...don't.
Exactly, i agree with that, i think toe sucking is a majority in the foot world, meaning that there are gonna be more sites with toe sucking in them then ones that dont, not only to appeal to that majority, but also because he/she themselves may be within that majority. So its easy to assume that everyone likes toes sucking, cuz its everywhere!

Makes me wonder if non feet lovers who are put off by the subject think we all like toe suckin, and maybe that puts them off?

Just rememeber, the word "majority" does mean "everyone", the minority do exist.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Actually what I meant was its entirely possible the ones who do like toe sucking are in the minority, its just seems like they're the majority cause somehow they're also the ones with means (capitol, knowledge, contacts, etc) to create a website that caters to their personal aspect of it. Whereas the real majority, the foot sniffers/kissers either have no means or no interst to do sites themselves.

Its all guesswork, but that's my working theory.

--------------------

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again,
I have already posted on this thread before, but I too am a bit suprised by how many are not fond of sucking toes, or in general using their mouth on a woman's foot. I am not one to judge, and to each our own. I personally love sucking on sexy toes, licking soft soles, nibbling on delicate arches, and the feel of soft heels on My lips. As you can see from My pic under My name...I have great reason to enjoy all of this. To each our own, I say.

A great post that led to a great discussion of the variations of our fetish here.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Hello again,
I have already posted on this thread before, but I too am a bit suprised by how many are not fond of sucking toes, or in general using their mouth on a woman's foot.

i'm beyond surprised

when this thread first started i actually thought it was a dumb question that would get a handful of responses at best

I never thought it would grow to multiple pages with people that don't like it

I wonder if there are breast men that don't like sucking tits

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just don't like the smell of my saliva on her feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links