Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any of You That Don't Like to Suck Toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Any of You That Don't Like to Suck Toes
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont like sucking, licking, kissing, or anything to do with my mouth and their foot, period!
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like it, my girlfriend was over and i got to suck on her big toe, she thought it was too ticklish though, and her sandals left an interestin taste in my mouth [Big Grin]

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this thread completely blows my mind [Eek!]

how could anybody be here and not like it? [Confused]

wow i'm stunned

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I down for sucking toes. I prefer to kiss her soles though. I hate getting my own saliva back on my nose!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more of a kiss and sniff dude. [Wink] I've tried sucking on toes before but, found myself sniffing and kissing the toes, balls, and soles of their feet, instead [Evil Grin]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys with a foot fetish who don't like to suck toes? I'm astounded!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like to such toes but it is not my favorite foot activity, smelling, looking and touching the foot is my favorite things to do to a foot. i usually suck them after a have done those other things to it because i don't like to smell my own saliva on them.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
Guys with a foot fetish who don't like to suck toes? I'm astounded!

Not everyones the same. think of those non foot fans who are astounded that we like feet, period!

Not everyone gained a foot fetish or liking for the same reasons, for some a certain activity with feet turns em on, for others its a different activity.

Just like there are different interests in general, there are different sub interests in the world of feet, everyone is different, no matter how similar one "thinks" we are.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm still stunned beyond belief

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me its about sniffing and then sucking. Sucking does nothing for me if I am not aroused by the smell first.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love sucking toes!!
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetpies
Board Regular
Member # 10542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetpies   Email feetpies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In case anyone doesn't know this - sucking a woman's toes can really, really turn her on. Toes happen to be extremely sensitive - and if you tease them and suck them nice and slowly... and use a tiny little bit of teeth... the girl will get very turned on.

I do it more because I want to turn her on rather than 'cause I enjoying sucking on toes. You can also often get down to a girl's toes while she is still otherwise dressed. You do the toe sucking thing... which turns her on incredibly.. and her clothes are suddenly much easier to get off.

I gave a girl a massage (we had been sort of dating, and she loved getting naked to see guy's reactions to her incredible body) - and finished at her toes. I sucked on them (she was still on her stomache)... and when she finally turned over she said in a tone that said "fuck me now" (and I'll never forget):

"I had no idea toesies could be so sensitive".

The rest was very memorable history.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like to suck toes cause of the saliva smell, or if they just recently painted nails. Nasty tasting.
But mainly, it doesn't look cool. A guy can never look cool sucking toes. He's got his little mouth all formed in a little O. He's putting a round, long piece of a body in his mouth, going up and down, slobberin and making sucking noises.

C'mon, they look like they are sucking a damn dick. I can't get that thought out of my mind the few times I've had to suck toes. She must think this looks gay as hell.

Luckily my old lady is so ticklish, she doesn't want them sucked.
A few of my models like it, but I have had to turn my back to them, so they can't see. Better still, just hook her up with another chick to do it with each other, and watch and wack and film.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised like the rest of 'em. Sucking toes is very erotic, but hey, it's cool if some people don't like to do it.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dylan11
Board Regular
Member # 23020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dylan11   Email Dylan11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive never been into toes myself. Im one major fan of the heel of the foot. If you are too id love to know im not on my own. E-mail me at jamessteve@lycos.co.uk
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links