Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any of You That Don't Like to Suck Toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Any of You That Don't Like to Suck Toes
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had thought that toe sucking was always synonymous with the foot fetish, but after reading some of the posts, feet preferences vary a great deal from person to person. I don't think this question has ever been raised here before, so I wonder are there any of you who don't like to suck toes??

~A&F05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've yet to do it.
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like to suck or lick toes. Not my thing, and it wouldn't do anything for me. Also, bare feet really do nothing for me as well. I prefer feet in stockings or sexy socks.

I'm probably one of the few, if not only, member that feels this way.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah ive never done it. i like how feet look. i love how soles and toes look. but i dunno how they taste. i might hate it.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minty
Board Regular
Member # 20623

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the toes isucked tasted really gd, they had been in trainers all day long! yummy!big bonus, she had black painted toenails, god thats sexy, people agree?
Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PublicName:
I've yet to do it.

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have tried it and prefer not to. No real satisfaction
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love sucking on sexy toes!! For Me, it goes with how most of Us are here, and what We love about sexy feet. A nice pair of soft soles are My favorite part to kiss, lick, and enjoy....but trust Me, the toes do not feel neglected at all. [Wink]

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like sucking toes,but I love kissing the toes and soles more then sucking.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me sucking a woman's toes, putting her above me, etc. is the greatest feeling on earth. And the best thing to watch is 2 women sucking ea. other's toes!!!

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suck toes more than I do ice cream bars.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I suck toes more than I do ice cream bars.

Same here! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think my user name says it all.........

but i do have a thing for just plain sniffing heavily sweated in socks and hose.

also like to lick soles all day long, lol, but the toe sucking is amazing!!! mmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it if the woman likes it. Especially if it seems like it turning her on!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
I like sucking toes,but I love kissing the toes and soles more then sucking.

same here
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links