Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for the Foot sniffers... What part of the Foot do you sniff first? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Question for the Foot sniffers... What part of the Foot do you sniff first?
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, where the toes meet the soles. That's where th juices are. [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, where the ball of the foot ends and he toes begin , right in that valley and usually after the big toe , but before pinky toe, so the middle 3 toes as mentioned, but depending on the type of foot, sometimes the pinky toe is curles and will also retain a lot of stink, especially if they wear lots of heels, their feet will naturally develop that shape...

so hotttt

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all this talk is so arousing!

i just cant wait to get my nose between some toes.

ive been thinking about this today actually..... wouldnt between the 4th and little toe be a heaven for sweaty stink????

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this became a sniffers meeting, just love it.LOL

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL babe! lol

i love it too........ so much sniff talk....... makes me want to stop time and sniff every womans feet in the world.

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE]LOL, is that ur ex's mom's soles?! [Thumbs Up] I hope you were able to indulge her meeting request [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yes indeed Bro! One of the last pics I took of her before I got the boot from my ex. LOL. Well... I haven't made the journey over there yet... Still being patient. Will definitely keep you posted. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
this became a sniffers meeting, just love it.LOL

LOL... Yep! Glad so many participated in the thread and discussion.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

sole solution......... those soles in that avatar look so sweaty and SO STINKY!!!! the things i would do. hehehehe

if you look closely, you can see theres the infamous gap between the ball of the foot and toes..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its where heaven on earth is located! lol

--------------------

elric1266
Board Regular
Member # 29613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elric1266   Author's Homepage   Email elric1266   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the way my woman's feet smell. I love her smells. It's the pheremones. Actually, I got a wiff of my wife's armpits during sex, and it was over. I came within seconds. Prior to this, I wasn't even close. The smell of feet does the sme thing to me. It's over before it starts!
Posts: 48 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ball of the foot first, then towards the toes.... and so-on

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
sole solution......... those soles in that avatar look so sweaty and SO STINKY!!!! the things i would do. hehehehe

if you look closely, you can see theres the infamous gap between the ball of the foot and toes..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its where heaven on earth is located! lol

Brother Toe Sucker II... Those Feet belong to my ex girl friend's mother. LOL. It's a candid shot I took with my cell phone one day while she was on the floor watching television.

As far as smell... On more than one occasion I sniffed her Feet as she slept. No shame in my game. She has gorgeous Soles that had a slightly pungent salty smell.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:

ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
quote:
Originally posted by painter:
you've never smelled a girls foot? ever?

no [Cry]
Sadly I've not either but when I hopefully get a girlfriend, I should get a bit of sniffing and smelling action.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where the first few toes meet the sole - such a HOT SPOT!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel sorry for those without a girlfriend and/or wife, for they are missing so much, the whole foot-loving thing is something i would go nuts without.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."On more than one occasion I sniffed her Feet as she slept. No shame in my game. She has gorgeous Soles that had a slightly pungent salty smell."
Comment by Sole_Solution

_fjb_ [Jerkoff]

[ April 09, 2008, 05:49 AM: Message edited by: footjoyboy ]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links