Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for the Foot sniffers... What part of the Foot do you sniff first? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Question for the Foot sniffers... What part of the Foot do you sniff first?
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your responses... I was curious how others would answer because Foot sniffing is my favorite aspect of Foot fetish, next to kissing the Soles and massaging. I actually prefer to smell Feet than to suck Toes or lick the Feet, because, and this might sound weird, but I feel licking and getting my saliva on the Toes or Soles taints them. LOL. I like to kiss & sniff, sniff & kiss... It's my way of adoring them.

And as far as smell goes, I think different variables affect or create that aroma that some of us find intoxicating. [Drool] Pheremones definitely are at work, but a Woman's body chemistry, hormones, sweat combined with certain hose/shoes/boots can create a different wonderful fragrance altogether... Hey, I'm preaching to the choir here. LOL.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i go for the base of the toes as well...right as shes spreading them for me [Smile]
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot smelling too ranks as the most important aspect of my fetish. To be honest, if feet are really clean or just don't have a scent I lose a huge amount of attraction to them.

I'd take average looking smelly feet over perfect looking non-smelly feet anyday.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it ironic that in a community that is pro fetishes and against misunderstanding and nonacceptance still feels shame for their own fetishes by attempting to define a reason for liking it. Pheromones are not proven to exist in humans to begin with, and the glands they feel would be the ones that release them if they do exist are not in the feet. A guy who does not have a foot fetish is not going to like smelling feet, hell, some with the fetish even hate it. That contradicts the purpose of pheromones, as they are neutral. Have you ever been with your partner and they have been sweating, and you are near their neck area and you notice they have a natural sweat smell that isn't distinctive at all, but you get turned on? That works for both males and females, and that is where pheromones would come into play. Remember, pheromones are not released all over the body, only specific spots, hands/feet are not one of them.

For once I would like to see someone have no shame, and instead of trying to say 'yeah...it is the pheromones, that's it...' they just come out and admit you like the smell of something the average person finds disgusting.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the smell is the the only thing that arouses me first. There needs to be sweat and moisture!

[Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronar Prefect
Loyal Member
Member # 23370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronar Prefect   Email Ronar Prefect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sole_Solution:
We've all been there... that wonderful moment when you have a Foot in front of your face and you're about to go in for the sniff... Where's your favorite part of the Foot to sniff first?

Me, I like to plant my nose right into the space where the Toes meet the ball of the Foot, usually near the second and third Toes.

I agree, between the toes and the ball of the foot. My wife knows all she has to do to get me going is curl her toes back and spread them. I don't denigrate the top of the foot, but I am a sole man.

--------------------
Sometimes evil is just applied stupidity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a specific spot I go first, but the front of the foot is what is more important than the rest when it comes to scent.

I'm a bit particular..... i like the scent of hosed feet that were in heels. the mix of leather, hose, sweat (musky flavor or popcornish), and her perfume (lotion or actual perfume)

outside that mix.. i rather shower fresh. and worse.. after the initial removal of the shoe and enjoying the moist hot foot...as the scent starts to fade, i loose interest more and more. mainly because the mix isn't there anymore.

I am that way, and I don't explain it. it's just the way I am.

as much as I like the scent of feet out of pumps with hose.... stinky feet don't do it for me at all. so.. running in sneakers.. no thanks.. heavy sweaty day in boots.. no thanks... flipflops.. no thanks. leather sandals ok.

my wife didn't get it at first. in fact was very repulsed and embarassed.. she's a very heavy sweater!! on a hot busy day, she feels like she walked into a puddle of water.. adn when she takes her shoes off.. you can see the wetness.

after a lot of talk, she now isn't turned off by it. she knows whenever she's in pumps and she sweats a certain amount, i'm going to love it.. and she mentions it to me.. any other time.. she doesn't put it passed me.

FV, we're the way we are. and that is just it. I'm just happy you indugle your man. to me.. it was super frustrating whenever i wanted the scent and she was too nervouse to let me close.

hope my disertation helps.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Me, I like to plant my nose right into the space where the Toes meet the ball of the Foot, usually near the second and third Toes.

This is precisely where I like to start out myself with that nose wedged right in there! And from there I take some really deep sniffs that fully fill my lungs.

Sometimes it is almost embarrassing for me by how hard I sniff cuz any 3rd party watching (including herself) is most likely to think I am highly desperate by how hard I like to sniff. I can't help it though cuz I like the smell that much.

There's nuthin that beats those pungent pheremones filling up your olfactory sensors which (in some extra sophisticated guys), connects directly to their erections [Big Grin]

Sole_S, you gots it right on my friend!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the best place to sniff is inbetween the bottom on the toes. thats the most scented area. that way she can grab your nose with her toes and offer you a lovley treat!

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Thanks for your responses... I was curious how others would answer because Foot sniffing is my favorite aspect of Foot fetish, next to kissing the Soles and massaging. I actually prefer to smell Feet than to suck Toes or lick the Feet, because, and this might sound weird, but I feel licking and getting my saliva on the Toes or Soles taints them. LOL. I like to kiss & sniff, sniff & kiss... It's my way of adoring them. "

These are my exact thoughts on the topic. Actually Sole_Solution, both of your posts are right on the button for me. Also, I agree with Tyler D's post about it being "embarrassing" how hard I sniff. LOL!! Funny but sooooo true. Under the toes is heaven.

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like most others, the same it true for me... I like the base of the toes, and my wife usually does give my nose a good squeeze as I inhale... I really go nutz when she has been barefoot in a pair of leather shoes or leather sneakers.. Something about the smell of her feet after being in a leather prison all day just makes me crazy!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:

Sometimes it is almost embarrassing for me by how hard I sniff cuz any 3rd party watching (including herself) is most likely to think I am highly desperate by how hard I like to sniff. I can't help it though cuz I like the smell that much.

Tyler! Bro... I agree 1000%... Oh yeah Tyler, See my avatar pic? It's a pic I took with my cell phone back inDecember... Guess who? Heh heh heh heh heh... [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It's a pic I took with my cell phone back inDecember... Guess who? Heh heh heh heh heh... [Evil Grin]

LOL, is that ur ex's mom's soles?! [Thumbs Up] I hope you were able to indulge her meeting request [Big Grin]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like most everyone else, the crease between the ball and toes and the whole ball and toe area.
Only after thoroughly smelling (with light kissing), will I commence with licking and sucking - starting at the heel to preserve the treasure at the other end.
[Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
right by the space where the toes meet the bolw of the foot.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links