Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for the Foot sniffers... What part of the Foot do you sniff first? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Question for the Foot sniffers... What part of the Foot do you sniff first?
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've all been there... that wonderful moment when you have a Foot in front of your face and you're about to go in for the sniff... Where's your favorite part of the Foot to sniff first?

Me, I like to plant my nose right into the space where the Toes meet the ball of the Foot, usually near the second and third Toes.

[ April 03, 2008, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Sole_Solution ]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh! i agree......... the ball of foot and toes bit is where the stink gets good! lol

but believe it or not....... the actual sole is quite good too!!

[Smile] lol hehe

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footvasian   Email Footvasian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK I have a question for you men on this. You really like the stink of feet??? This is crazy. I usually don't smell, like I don't wear deodorant or shave my pits. I really don't need to but my feet get sweaty and smelly especially after working out. I've always been a little self-conscious about it. Now I have like 3 pairs of running shoes I rotate.

What is the fascination with the scent? I am totally curious about this... Plus I have a really strong sense of smell and I don't think I could do it for gratification.

Thanks!! FV

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haven't been lucky enough to smell a woman's feet yet, but i'd imagine i'd start between the big toe and the first little toe.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had the pleasure of smelling a few feet in my day and its an important part of my fetish. I would say I also go 1st where the toes meet the ball of the foot and near the pinky toe too! Sometimes the arch of the foot can be good too.

Footvasian, as far as the scent goes, not all scents are good. I've smelled some feet that were more appealing than others for sure. A woman in pantyhose and heels all day or shoes and socks all day and you get to smell them right out of them is so erotic to me. An exgirfriend of mine had the best smelling feet I have ever smelled and to this day I still crave a smell that comes close. For me a woman can have sexy feet, but if there is not that erotic scent to go with them, I won't get turned on. The 1st time I acheived an orgasm was from smelling feet and I've always been attached to it since! [Jerkoff] [Mmm]

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you've never smelled a girls foot? ever?
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footvasian   Email Footvasian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moneyman:

Footvasian, as far as the scent goes, not all scents are good. I've smelled some feet that were more appealing than others for sure. A woman in pantyhose and heels all day or shoes and socks all day and you get to smell them right out of them is so erotic to me. An exgirfriend of mine had the best smelling feet I have ever smelled and to this day I still crave a smell that comes close. For me a woman can have sexy feet, but if there is not that erotic scent to go with them, I won't get turned on. The 1st time I acheived an orgasm was from smelling feet and I've always been attached to it since! [Jerkoff] [Mmm]

The guy that I am seeing says he prefers the smell of fine leather on bare feet. It's all personal preference I see, just like most anything. Interesting. He also wants to smell my feet after a run. I just don't understand how that can be a turn on.

You achieved your first O from that huh? Fascinating... [Roll Eyes] What was it about the scent of your ex? I'm very curious and do you prefer heels and pantyhose scented feet. I think that would smell different than socks and tennis shoes, of course.

Thanks for sharing...

FV

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
20Legend
Loyal Member
Member # 5492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 20Legend   Email 20Legend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a little different. Since the arches are my favorite part of a girls foot that tends to be the first place i go. Although I agree that the toes usual have a stronger sent, nothing is better for me than to put my face in the deep arches of a sexy pair of feet.

--------------------
Arches are my Kryptonite...

Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footvasian:
OK I have a question for you men on this. You really like the stink of feet??? This is crazy. I usually don't smell, like I don't wear deodorant or shave my pits. I really don't need to but my feet get sweaty and smelly especially after working out. I've always been a little self-conscious about it. Now I have like 3 pairs of running shoes I rotate.

What is the fascination with the scent? I am totally curious about this... Plus I have a really strong sense of smell and I don't think I could do it for gratification.

Thanks!! FV

it is todo with the female hormones that are secreted through the sweat! i cannot wait to sniff some feet this evening. its going to be amazing. an extacy.

[Smile] bring it on!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Footvasian, to answer a few of your questions. I too love the smell of feet with leather say out of a leather boot, fantastic! As for pantyhose and heels, that is my favorite as it does give a one of a kind scent [Jerkoff] If I see a professional dressed woman in high heels, pantyhose, and a skirt it drives me nuts! My exgirlfriend was part indian and that might have had something to do with it. Her feet had a naturally erotic scent that she was self concious about and was like you in not understanding why that could be appealing. All I know is it was and loved how she indulged me [Hump]

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

quote:
Originally posted by moneyman:
Ok Footvasian, to answer a few of your questions. I too love the smell of feet with leather say out of a leather boot, fantastic! As for pantyhose and heels, that is my favorite as it does give a one of a kind scent [Jerkoff] If I see a professional dressed woman in high heels, pantyhose, and a skirt it drives me nuts! My exgirlfriend was part indian and that might have had something to do with it. Her feet had a naturally erotic scent that she was self concious about and was like you in not understanding why that could be appealing. All I know is it was and loved how she indulged me [Hump]

Thanks moneyman! It's not like I'm not going to indulge my man. I've just never known anyone to love the scent as a physical turn-on. I'm sure pheromones run deep thru the feet. [Big Grin]

Our motto for the day...

~FV

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go straight for the base of the toes, usually close to where the big toe is. This is probably the most amusing aspect of our fetish to non-foot people, since, seriously, who wants to sniff on something that stinks? I do.

Scent is a very erotic, stimulating thing to the opposite sex, and the female scent I happen to get drawn to is that which comes from her feet. Go figure.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Under the toes...

And then all over [Big Grin]

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by painter:
you've never smelled a girls foot? ever?

no [Cry]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I go for in between each toe. Soles do get pretty smelly too.

As far as why I or anyone else might, I am most certain that there is definitely pheromones. No question to it. But I think that there is something else that we derive from the scent of female feet.

When I smell a the tootsies of of one of my female friends, whether it is from her shoes, socks, nylons or barefeet themselves, it is like a biochemical trigger to let me know that what my hormones desire.

I think of it kind of like how some people associate a type of cologne or perfume with their sexual desires. If you have an intense orgasm and there was a strong scent or perfume prevalent during that orgasm you might become attached to it. Perhaps not to a degree of being a true fetish, but then again it might become ever that strong. I remember hearing one time of a woman who could not orgasm unless her feet were cold.

It might be a biochemical form of conditioning that helps to drive us towards our sexual goals. Sorry I never have climaxed by a smell alone.

But I think smelling is a queue for some of us to get aroused because a pair of feet are near by and you can ask most any foot guy who enjoys the smell of feet, and he can tell the difference between a woman's feet and a man's feet based purely on the smell. So I figure that is where our pheromone detection comes into play. But that is merely my opinion

Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links