Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are Black Girls Feet Attractive? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Are Black Girls Feet Attractive?
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by krazyspatula:

i talked about it to someone before actually and found out the guy who i was talking to was black [Eek!] but funny thing was that he agreed with me lol.

views and opinions?

I am black and responded back in January to this topic on page 1 11th post.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008037;p=1

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't care if every person in this forum loves black feet. I DO NOT. And never will. I've seen thousands and thousands of black feet in my 40 years on the planet and MAYBE .5% are actually nice. Most of them have flat feet (as a member pointed out) and that's one of my fav things is a nice, high arch. Just because black women "love pedicures" doesn't mean their feet are pretty. They may be well taken care of but that in no way equals pretty to me.

Just like most women (white, black, asian) who have feet that are larger than an 8 1/2 or 9 are not nice to me. I just don't like big feet. They look like men's feet to me.

That's my view, I'm not going to edit my thoughts in a fuckin forum online. I do plenty of that everyday in public.

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no need to get in a tangle about it. I respect your point of view! you love what you love. no need to apologize for it! it's all good.

footgirl.. my wife loves my ass!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Second Timer:
I don't care if every person in this forum loves black feet. I DO NOT. And never will. I've seen thousands and thousands of black feet in my 40 years on the planet and MAYBE .5% are actually nice. Most of them have flat feet (as a member pointed out) and that's one of my fav things is a nice, high arch. Just because black women "love pedicures" doesn't mean their feet are pretty. They may be well taken care of but that in no way equals pretty to me.

Just like most women (white, black, asian) who have feet that are larger than an 8 1/2 or 9 are not nice to me. I just don't like big feet. They look like men's feet to me.

That's my view, I'm not going to edit my thoughts in a fuckin forum online. I do plenty of that everyday in public.

Love it! Are we related? lol You speak your mind-- its refreshing! lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrwright
Board Regular
Member # 22355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrwright   Author's Homepage   Email mrwright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a black man aged 39 and I am not too keen on black women's feet. I am like Second Timer in that my favorite part is a nice high arch. 99% of black women have flat feet. They do have meaty heels that can be pretty and wrinkled soles that can be soft and attractive. But their toes and lack of arches just turn me off. The contract between the brown tops and pink bottoms of their feet is an eye catcher. But my wife gets the same effect when she tans. Overall, I don't care if the feet are white or black just as as long as the arch is high!

--------------------
"if at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do succeed."

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Second Timer:

LOL Awwww, sounds like you were turned down from black women, with a post like yours. If you're actually 40 years old like you say you are, then you'd KNOW that your "5%" claim is definitely false. If you were here in Michigan, then I'd show you how messed up some feet are from ALL races of women, no matter how many pedicures they get. You've just been brainwashed by the media and probably don't get out much, just looking at pictures on the internet all day. Though, your opinion is your opinino, doesn't mean it's true though.

Now, from my 36 years of experience, I've seen ALL types of feet that I like and dislike from all races of women. The same characteristics can be found on them all: flat feet/no arch, skinny toes, medium toes, chubby toes, small heels, thick heels, and so on.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mrwright:
I am a black man aged 39 and I am not too keen on black women's feet. I am like Second Timer in that my favorite part is a nice high arch. 99% of black women have flat feet. They do have meaty heels that can be pretty and wrinkled soles that can be soft and attractive. But their toes and lack of arches just turn me off. The contract between the brown tops and pink bottoms of their feet is an eye catcher. But my wife gets the same effect when she tans. Overall, I don't care if the feet are white or black just as as long as the arch is high!

"99% of black women have flat feet"? Man, I'd seriously SHOVE ALOT of sexy black women feet with high arches in your face for saying something dumb like that if you were here in Michigan. People get so wrapped-up in their opinions that that actually believe the stuff. lol

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
does not do it for me
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Everything tastes better with brown sugar!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to agree with 2nd. To God In power. People are often way to quick to generalize about any aspects of race based on their rather limited experiences. It doesn't matter if you're 100 years old, you're never going to see even a fraction of the variety of feet out there.

Also, its important to note that race is a social construct that doesn't have any measurable biological basis. In addition, African Americans are descended from a wide variety of West African ethnicties (Africa has the most genetically diverse human population on the planet). Saying that 99% percent of black women's feet have similar characteristics is the equivalent of saying "they all look alike!" Anyone who's travelled extensively(and is paying attention) knows that's not the case for ANY so called racial group.

Of course, no one can tell you what to like or not to like. Just keep in mind that by dismissing an entire group out of hand (based on the false notion that "race" even exist) you might be missing out on some really nice high arches that just happen to belong to a sista! [Wink]

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
There are many beautiful feet out there regardless of ethncity... Alicia Keys, Rosario Dawson, Ashanti are all nice then you have Eva Mendes and Eva Longoria for hispanic and many asians take great care of their feet so i don't think it should be labeled in any way. They should be looked at individually not ethnically.

all of the examples you gave there have got great feet no doubt about that, however i would say they are more often the exception to the rules more than the norm when it comes to their ethnic group. i love to see any fee that are hot with hot toes and high arches but from what i have observed over time is that the majority of black women especially, do not have feet that attract me.....oh and yes i am black also....

good topic though and it all comes down to opinion of course.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post 
"LOL Awwww, sounds like you were turned down from black women, with a post like yours. If you're actually 40 years old like you say you are, then you'd KNOW that your "5%" claim is definitely false. If you were here in Michigan, then I'd show you how messed up some feet are from ALL races of women, no matter how many pedicures they get. You've just been brainwashed by the media and probably don't get out much, just looking at pictures on the internet all day."

1. Turned down from black women? Never happened in my life.

2. Yes, I'm 40 yrs. old (why would I lie?) and I said .5% not 5%.

3. I've been brainwashed by the media? About black feet? Yeah, the media always has stories about black feet and arches and pedicures.

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ofcourse no honest person can say that EVERY or ALL black womens feet are bad. Or any other ethnicity to the same effect.

But i do believe that there is a proportion or average.

I live in L.A, so i am referring to L.A women, which include several ethnicities. I have found that black womens feet are on average not very attractive. While korean feet, are still less attractive than black womens feet. Korean women may be of the pretiest on the planet, but this doesn't hold true for their feet.

For the most part what i have said was largely based on toes.

Now solely based on soles, i think its really a toss up, anyones game. Solewise i believe the average on feet evens out much more,where it really count.Soles are the best part of feet.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by nodes:
While korean feet, are still less attractive than black womens feet. Korean women may be of the pretiest on the planet, but this doesn't hold true for their feet.

you know its funny that you mention koreans cos i agree with you overall they are not that attractive to me also, but some of the hottest feet on this site are footvasian's and she is korean and her feet are incredible......

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spade221
Board Regular
Member # 21168

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Spade221   Email Spade221   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello, everyone. first, let me say that MOST of u have made valid points. but are still overlooking what i thought all adults knew. the mind is the biggest aphrodisac, for those of u that don't like black womens feet, ask first if u would date a black girl. the answer would almost invariably be no. im a real footman, if a woman has pretty feet then we move on from there. they're just too many things to explain why some of u maybe race haters. only .5% of black woman dont have flat feet? what kind of world do u live in? racsim in the footfetish community. there are many post on here with white girls with ugly feet, i won't say i hate white girls feet though. pls im me, lets talk
Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links