Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are Black Girls Feet Attractive? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Are Black Girls Feet Attractive?
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with second timer, i'm 49 and i haven't come across that many nice black feet .5%? maybe slightly higher.

And i mean black (extremely dark brown) as opposed to dark brown or brown cos in America it seems if you are African American you are classed as black...regardless of your actual colour.

Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i would and have dated black women and one i remember clearly had gorgeous feet. great toes and hella high arch. that said she was very fair skinned which falls into what i had discussed previously about light skinned black women.
my love of feet and high arches and the like have generally been the reason why i date white women instead of black. overall there is a better chance of getting a woman with the traits i desire in a foot...but this isnt to trash black women or their feet. not at all.

i have a great story that sums it up. one night while at pleasure island at downtown disney i was at a club there and it was aweeknight and it was really slow. well it just so happened that the orlando magic were playing the sacramento kings and a couple of their players were there including chris webber. now at the time he was dating tyra banks (and may still be for all i know) and lo and behold she walks in and i tell you the room just stopped. now we have all seen beautiful women before but to see a supermodel in person....its a whole other level. she had on jeans and a t-shirt with some flip flops and she is GORGEOUS.....and the first thing i did was go down those mile long legs to her feet and i was shocked to see that she had....no arches and at that point while she is incredible from head to ankles the thrill was lost at the site of her flat arches.....there were plenty of (ignored) women in there and they had MUCH better feet than her (in my opinion) and that did it for me personally. just a story to pass along as food for thought.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Second Timer:
"LOL Awwww, sounds like you were turned down from black women, with a post like yours. If you're actually 40 years old like you say you are, then you'd KNOW that your "5%" claim is definitely false. If you were here in Michigan, then I'd show you how messed up some feet are from ALL races of women, no matter how many pedicures they get. You've just been brainwashed by the media and probably don't get out much, just looking at pictures on the internet all day."

1. Turned down from black women? Never happened in my life.

2. Yes, I'm 40 yrs. old (why would I lie?) and I said .5% not 5%.

3. I've been brainwashed by the media? About black feet? Yeah, the media always has stories about black feet and arches and pedicures.

Yeah yeah yeah, the truth hurts. And ".5%" and "5%", you might as well say they're the same thing. You need to get out more.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I figured this out. You're an angry black man. Duh! I should've known three posts ago.
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrwright
Board Regular
Member # 22355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrwright   Author's Homepage   Email mrwright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow..this is awesome. To 2nd, yes I am in Michigan; I work in Southfield to be exact. I grew up in Detroit. I have dated white and black women and am not adverse to any "race" of women for dating or marriage. I lived in Korea, Germany, nine different states and have dated many women. I have counseled over 2500 women in my profession so I can safely estimate I have seen my share of different women and thus different feet.

One thing that is interesting is that a generalization or stereotype begins from experience or observation. Take the following stereotypes - Asians cant drive; Asians are good at math; Jewish people are good with money; Whites cant dance; Blacks are good at sports; Hispanics live together in large numbers; Blacks like to eat chicken; you can add your own. (either negative, positive or neutral)

Where did these stereotypes originate and at what point are they untrue? These are behaviors so they arent difficult to dispute or find a nonconforming case. But they tend to be celebrated (or ridiculed) when exceptions DO occur. That celebration is in direct relation to its rarity. ie, the young black youth who graduated valedictorian and got a full scholarship to Harvard or the white guy who can really dance or the young Jewish kid who dropped out of school, became a gang banger and is serving jail time. Or, the teasing, "What do you mean you don't like fried chicken? You black ain't you?" These are the exeptions.

However, physiological (not psychological or behavioral), attributes are particular to the "race" and are more likely to be adhered to. For example, to find a black woman with a big butt isnt a big deal, but finding one with a flat butt is an anomaly. Finding an Indian with naturally curly hair would be a rare find. To see a fair skinned guy with red hair and freckles would probably lead you to believe he has Irish heritage. And that white girl with a big ghetto booty is a novelty.

Here is a true story - when I was in Korea, I saw a dude walking down the street in Seoul who had hazel eyes! I think I jumped when I saw him because it shocked the crap out of me. It really surprised me as everyone else I saw had darker eyes. Mind you Seoul has a population of about 5 million people. Of course i didnt see all 5 million, but it is a busy and crowded place. If you are out in public, you will see quite the number of people. He was the only person I saw during my whole year there who had eyes that were significantly different from the rest. And I never saw one with naturally curly hair or rounded eyes.

Stating that black women have no arches is a broad generalization that can be proven untrue; Ashanti and the gang are the illustrations. However, because African Americans can (and often do) have mixed bloodlines (meaning not strictly African), they can carry physical characteristics from the other races within them - any group we call "White", American Indian or anybody else from their past genealogy. So the "typical" African American has big lips, broad nose, big butt, narrow legs, larger thighs and flat feet. But you can find Denzel or Shante Moore who don't have those traditional characteristics.

But take the brother from Gladiator (the actor who played Maximus' right hand man), and you can probably bet he has few if any white characteristics. Why? Because he is straight from Africa. So if we go to Africa and see African women with high arches as the norm, then the generalization we made here in the forum would have a false basis. However, it they have flat feet, then the basis would have merit and the exceptions such as Mariah Carey (a black woman with high arches) would validate the position that Europeans (Whites, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, etc) have high arches and those from those bloodlines have a higher propensity to posses high arches.

I guess I write all this to say that a generalization is just that and will always have its exceptions. However the point of the generalization is to identify the propensity, probability or likelihood of the associated trait or behavior to occur or exist.

A wise man said, "man thinks with his memory" which means that every person's decision making is based on what he knows. And his knowledge is based on his experience and observations from his past. So if a foot fetishist holds the position that arches are the high point (pun intended) of female feet, he will look for feet with high arches. A true fetishist will not discriminate against any woman who possesses his desire. So he wont write off black women if she has high arches. It just so happens he hasn't found one how has them.

For those who like black feet, they may not place a high priority (pun again) on high arches and may enjoy the other characteristics - contrasting colors, broad wrinkled soles, etc.

It is all a personal choice. Bottom line. And I always say, "if God gave you free will, who am I to take it away?"

--------------------
"if at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do succeed."

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrwright
Board Regular
Member # 22355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrwright   Author's Homepage   Email mrwright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh..one more behavioral stereotype; the angry black man (or woman)! Just for you Second Timer! [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's on you. Personally I prefer black feet (and indian) over any others. It really doesn't matter though, I just happen to like the contrast of skin color between the top and the sole. Also I like large nail beds and long toenails, and a lot of black and indian women tend to have those traits. I find all womens feet attractive though as long as their toes are on point

And no offense but Alicia Keys isn't exactly the best example of a black woman.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrwright
Board Regular
Member # 22355

I know Alicia Keys isn't exactly the best example of a black woman; that is my point, Jak. If she has high arches, it may come from her white heritage side.

Your likes in female feet are what make you gravitate to Black and Indian feet. Since you focus mostly on Black and Indian feet, you may be able to answer the question at hand - do you find the majority of black women have high arches? Just in your experience. And thanks for your candor and honesty.

--------------------

tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Spade221:
for those of u that don't like black womens feet, ask first if u would date a black girl. the answer would almost invariably be no. pls im me, lets talk

I am black and and have only been involved with one black teenager when I was 16. I am 29 now. This is due to us living in upperclass areas most of my life. Don't get me wrong I am not against the females of my race but I have grown attracted to and married a white woman because thats 99% of the women I grew up around and went to school with. I blame my specific preferences around my upbringing. I hope I don't sound ignorant. For the most part I am not attracted to "black feet". I appreciate a person's friendship over feet so I definitely have lots of black female friends now but I am not attracted to them in that way. Just my two cents.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Steph
Board Regular
Member # 31562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Steph   Author's Homepage   Email Lady Steph   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I ask what do you all think of mixed women?
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/selkins21/Images/100_0516.jpg

Just curious to see your replies...

Thanks.
[Wu]

--------------------
Lady Steph

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Second Timer:
Ok, I figured this out. You're an angry black man. Duh! I should've known three posts ago.

Ok, I figured this out. You're an angry white man. Duh! I already known that from your first post in here.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
i like black ass more than white ass... lololol

so... i think its a valid question.

AndI am white. Married white. Never dated black.

Live in a 100% white community...

not racist...

But I doooo love a nice black mans ass! lol

I am a nut too PRM!~ lol

Jungle fever [Wink]
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Once again, RACE IS NOT REAL. It's a social construct. You can't find any reputable scientist who can confirm the existance of differentiated racial groups.

Even if race did exist, why would one group necessarily have higher arches than another? What exactly is the adaptive function of high arches versus flat feet? How and why would disparate "racial" groups have developed different types of feet over the relatively short period of time that some humans migrated out of Africa?

There's a variety of shapes and sizes of feet across all kinds of so called racial groups. Btw, there are plenty of black women with flat asses as well as white women with bubble butts. It's certainly not as cut and dry as some of you are making it out to be.

Again, everyone is entitled to there preferences. Just don't pretend there's a reasonable basis for it. "Race" and logic rarely go hand and hand. At least not in the good ol' USA.

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by eusak:
Once again, RACE IS NOT REAL. It's a social construct. You can't find any reputable scientist who can confirm the existance of differentiated racial groups.

Even if race did exist, why would one group necessarily have higher arches than another? What exactly is the adaptive function of high arches versus flat feet? How and why would disparate "racial" groups have developed different types of feet over the relatively short period of time that some humans migrated out of Africa?

There's a variety of shapes and sizes of feet across all kinds of so called racial groups. Btw, there are plenty of black women with flat asses as well as white women with bubble butts. It's certainly not as cut and dry as some of you are making it out to be.

Again, everyone is entitled to there preferences. Just don't pretend there's a reasonable basis for it. "Race" and logic rarely go hand and hand. At least not in the good ol' USA.

I dont agree with that post at all...

Races are real, is anyone really 100% of an original ethnicity? perhaps not, but there are still ppl that are 99+% caucasian or 99+% mongol, etc...

Do different races have different types of feet and foot characteristics..

Yes for the most part...

asians for the most part have petite, boney feet and usually its very ugly. But there is also some slender sexy feet once in a while. and particularly for myself, if I see a meaty asian foot, it turns me on a lot. But those are rare and ive usually found them in middle aged, korean women...

etc..

There are many realities based on race / ethnicity / whatever...

usually, from what Ive seen, blacks have meaty feet(which is what I prefer almost 100% of the time over slender, bony feet) However, For me, Caucasian meaty feet > Black meaty feet 99/100 of the time.. But that is just my preference.. because its more rare to find a meaty Caucasian foot than a black foot, based on my experiences.. and that my opinion, from my life based experiencing..

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links