Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are Black Girls Feet Attractive? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Are Black Girls Feet Attractive?
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is not a racist post in anyway, i'm really attracted to black girls in general - alicia keys is my dream girl [Drool] but when it comes to black girls feet (even asian women) i think their feet are really unattractive [Confused]

i talked about it to someone before actually and found out the guy who i was talking to was black [Eek!] but funny thing was that he agreed with me lol.

views and opinions?

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any feet that are unkept or deformend by high heels aren't attractive. Maybe you haven't come across enough of pretty ones.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Over the years, I have seen and have had the pleasure of playing with many absolutely beautiful feet of black women. I think you'll find the same percentage of busted feet vs. sexy feet in any race ... it simply depends how well they're *maintained*.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post 
go to a highly populated area of african american women such as washington DC and you will SURELY see plenty of sexy black feet...of course you don't have to just be in DC to see em, but i was there last weekend and im still in a bliss over the amount of beautiful chocolate honeys (and beautiful feet) that i saw [Big Grin]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are to me. One of my favorite girls I do private sessions with is black.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dicklipschitz:
Over the years, I have seen and have had the pleasure of playing with many absolutely beautiful feet of black women. I think you'll find the same percentage of busted feet vs. sexy feet in any race ... it simply depends how well they're *maintained*.

Cheers,
DL

I doubt I have as many years of experience as you do, but to me it does seem that there is a disproportionately large number of black women with busted up feet as compared to white girls. Maybe it's just my taste in feet that makes me think that way or maybe it's just that the ratio of black to white where I live is very small.

But if the feet are pretty, I'll take em in any shape, size, or color. [Hump]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like i asked before sexy doesn't have a color. If you like it, it's all good
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rob22
Board Regular
Member # 28155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rob22   Email rob22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i did also think that black girls feet were nt at the top of mdy list until i visted queens in nyc, how wrong i was, like my man said, if feet are well kept they can be beutiful , regardless of ethnic origins. And i think, a french pedicure has an amazing contrast to ebony skin complextion.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.footfetishdaily.com/guest/galleries/monica_foster/foot_fetish.html
YES.
As some of you "eloquently" put it, the ethnicity of the woman makes little difference. Then again, if you happen to like black women, you're not out of luck foot wise just because of her ethnicity; I really can't understand why people like to try and generalize everything like that. XD

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, they (black women) do have attractive feet...and yes, some have unattractive feet...just like every other woman in the world. I have seen beautiful and jacked up feet in many women (regardless of background) [Smile] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to disagree with ya krazyspatula. Take it from a black guy who has only had black feet, there are plenty of black women with absolutely gorgeous feet. I think the movie Boomerang really got a lot of Black woman conscious about the upkeep of their feet.

Most of the women in the DC area, the area I'm from, are very high maintenance. So most of the women you come across, be it Black, White, Asian, Latino, Human, etc., they're always sporting a fresh mani and pedi. Sweeeeet!

Put it like this, if you're ever in the DC area in the summer or spring time, jump on our Metro (train system) plenty of samples to sample. Then tell me if you feel the same way about Black woman's feet.

You can go to solesofsilk.com and check out Delicious and Danaya, two of DC's finest. Also Chicago has got some sisters out there that are off the chain! Check out solecitychicago.com to get a sample there.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For what it's worth...it's been this black guy's experience that lighter skinned black women feet are usually vastly more attractive on average than darker skinned black women's feet.

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dereck1224
Board Regular
Member # 20737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dereck1224   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GO TO WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/FEETUREFILMS AND TELL ME IF YOU SEE ANY ATTRACTIVE EBONY FEET ON THERE.....BLACK WOMEN HAVE VERY ATTRACTIVE FEET AND THEY REALLY KNOW HOW TO SHOW THEM OFF IN MY OPINION.....
Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dereck1224
Board Regular
Member # 20737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dereck1224   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GO TO WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/FEETUREFILMS AND TELL ME IF YOU SEE ANY ATTRACTIVE EBONY FEET ON THERE.....BLACK WOMEN HAVE VERY ATTRACTIVE FEET AND THEY REALLY KNOW HOW TO SHOW THEM OFF IN MY OPINION.....
Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links