Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Idea I Have-Crazy And Shouldn't Do It.. Or..? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Idea I Have-Crazy And Shouldn't Do It.. Or..?
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler, thanks for the supportive post. I wasn't ticked by people who said something like "Mitch, bad idea". It was the few posts that said things like "You're a creep" that ticked me off. Trust me, if I was a "Creep", I would be doing a lot more with feet than just posting on here, and I would have just e-mailed the girl myself. I wouldnt have posted on here for advice, and I wouldnt have asked her brother. I would have just gotten in touch and said something like "Hi, I'll buy your book, and I want to know about your feet". Thats not me, or how I do business.

Case in point: There is a hairstylist who works in the salon where I get my hair cut. I see her, about every four to six weeks when I go for a cut. Last year, she began wearing sandals in Feb. I had just started going to the salon, and didnt know her situation, or whether she was married or single . At first, I tried to drum up friendly convo with her, for the purpose of asking her out, the next time I went there. Subsequently, my mom, who also goes to that salon, but more frequently than I do, told me she found out that the girl I was thinking of asking out was married. Now, if I go to get my hair cut, I just go in, the girl says hello, I say hello. I sit down, get my hair cut, and leave. Of course, I will covertly glance at what kind of shoes she's wearing for a second, and if she's wearing sandals, I will look for an extra second. She has gorgeous feet, and she's gorgeous in general, but I know I'm never going to get her. Such is life.

If anyone is contained about their foot fetish in real life, it is me. I dont have a girlfriend now, but when I do get one, it will be a while before I ask to do things with her feet. I will want to get to know her well first, and then explain the foot thing to her. Hopefully, if she's understanding, the feet thing will just become a part of our foreplay and sex life.

Again, Tyler. I appreciate the support. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ms.BittaVonSweet
Loyal Member
Member # 21144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms.BittaVonSweet   Author's Homepage   Email Ms.BittaVonSweet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My opnion , You only live once , and that it sometimes is too short,cant hurt to ask politely!

--------------------
BittaVonSweet feet, nylons,Trample FREE !

My Clips4Sale Store

Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footgirl, what bothered me wasnt that people said I shouldnt do it. It was the whole "You're weird", and coming off like a creep, that bothered me.

I'm aware that what I proposed probably wasnt a good idea. It was an off the top of my head suggestion, probably driven a bit by libido. In any case, it's a moot point, because my friend wont help me out. This is the most important thing, so, as I said before, its a dead issue.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guy,

1) Life aint easy...You got to "man up" (especially when you dont feel like it) get to know her first.. Before doing any "foot moves"

2)Its ok to ask foot opinions here-its what the forum is for.

3) As any regular guy-you'd probably be forced to read her book for an opening..

4) You may set a record for one of the longest threads.

5)There is a heck of a lot of humor in this thread!

6)Money may not always do it.. Attempt to esablish a relationship..

7) I think that offereing $$ with out any real rapport =perv who bought my book..

8)You can ask for any thing--(I can ask Trump for $1,000,000, doesnt mean Ill get it..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

The funniest thing about this whole situation is this: I've known this guy for 17 years. In that time, we have had some real air out arguments, about many things. Let;s just say that we care about each other very much, but that both of us have, shall we say, headstrong personalities.

To be honest, considering our personalities, I would not have been a bit surprised if he had aired me out with this idea, saying to me something like "What the hell do you want me to do that for?? You want me to ask my sister if you can ask her questions about her feet, and take pictures? You're nuts, man, you're F'ed in the head". At that point, I probably would have given him a "Sorry, dude, bad idea, please forgive me". Then, hopefully, after a time, the thing would have blown over.

However, that isnt what he said at all. He was most supportive. All he said was something like: "I really can't do that, bud, sorry. Sarah (His sister) would never go for it, and she would yell, and scream, and want to know why you wanted to ask her questions about her feet, and she would make life hell for both of us. I understand that you like feet, dude, I have my fetishes too, but the best thing for me to do is just to tell you if I see her feet, and not approach her about you asking questions about her feet". It was all so... benign.

Establishing a relationship won't work for a few reasons. One, I dont live near her. Two, we have absolutely nothing in common. The only way I'd get to see her would be one of two ways. A. At my friend's wedding, or one of his occasions, or B. Something that hasnt happened in a long time: If I went up to New York, and had dinner with him, his mother, and his sister, which hasnt happened since 1996. Neither of those scenarios is likely right now, so chances are, it wont happen with her.

I guess we all have those situations where we have girls who we might think about, but can never have. This is one of those situations.

Mitch

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Two, we have absolutely nothing in common.

While all your other reasons for selling yourself short might be valid, I made a mental note of reason number two. I have actually seen this pop up with fetishists so many times when they are somehow talking themselves out of taking a chance on going for a girl.

One of the best things I like about feetsniffing is how quickly a guy and a girl get to know each other. Ya see, the guy gets to know the intricasies of her toe scent and any degrees of self consciousness she may personally exhibit. Additionally, a man can find out the small nuiances with respect to whether her feet smell good or even bad perhaps.

On the flip side, the woman instantly gets to find out some pretty intimate things about you. She gets to know what one of your favorite pasttimes is. She gets to know that you like to engage in things that are a little left of the beaten path and she also gets to find out that you are a creative person who is also very caring of her feet.

I love all these things that a man can do with a woman thru feetsniffing in order to gain some intimacy and also find out a few things about each other that they may have in common (and possibly even like about each other on more of a human level). Never sell yourselves short fellas.

Women can be very open to learning about you as well as opening up themselves if ya just give it a genuine shot. Confidence is always key and also being genuine. If you can exhibit these traits to some of the women who you believe you have nothing in common with, I'd be willing to be that over time, you can find at least a few things that you both share with each other.

My personal favorite is to have her share her toe stink with me and in return I share my love and affection for her feet. That alone is usually a win-win for the woman [Big Grin]

Each of you is special in your own way and could easily offer women some element of intrigue or satisfaction. Sometimes it may not be apparent when you judge her from the outside. Ya just gotta dig in there and get to know her. And by that, I don't just mean burying yer nose in her toes fellas [Love]

[ February 13, 2009, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Thanks fot the analysis, Tyler. As far as feet is concerned, in real life, for me, when it happens, here is how I see it.

I see it happening with either a close friend, girlfriend, or girl I'm getting to know well, and have been somewhat intimate with, as has happened in the past. After a close friendship, or some physical intimacy has been established, my plan would be to say something to her like "I have had a strong interest in female feet for a long time, and I would very much like if, during other physical intimacy, sexual contact/sex, whatever, I could start, by, maybe giving you a foot massage, or, could kiss your feet briefly, to see how you would like that. Hopefully, in time, it will be something you would grow to enjoy, so that, we could make it a regular aspect of our other intimacy." Hopefully, if I explain to her gently how important female feet are to me, she would be open minded, and understand.

One detrimental thing I've heard from some people I've talked to about feet, is when they say their female partner refuses to let them touch her feet, because she either hates her feet, hates feet in general, or is too ticklish, even if the partner touching her feet isnt trying to tickle her.

Case in point: I had at one time been interested in this other girl (Not Sarah, but someone else), who became involved with, and got married to another guy, before I could even try asking her out. Her mother is a hairstylist, and when she trims people's necks with the hair clippers, it tickles like mad! Last year, when I was getting my hair cut by this girl's mother, the mother knew that those hair clippers tickled my neck, and somehow the conversation started about her hot 27 year old daughter's ticklishness, and the mother said to me "Cindy, (Her daughter) absolutely refuses to let anyone, including her husband, even touch her feet, or give her a foot massage, because Cindy is so darn ticklish on her feet, that she kicks anytime someone goes near her feet". After hearing this, I said to myself: Thank GOD I did not get involved with, or marry, this girl.

Hopefully, none of these things will happen to me, and I will find a partner who is at least tolerant of her having things done to her feet, and, even if she is ticklish, wont be so ticklish, where her feet cant be touched. That will be a huge problem.

Mitch

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you already know what you want. Tread carefully whichever route you take.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Thanks, Robo. I plan to tread very carefully.

Mitch

speedlll
Board Regular
Member # 23555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for speedlll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awful idea, the stigma of having a foot fetish gets just a bit worse.
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

This matter has been long since resolved. I'm not going to do it, and decided that a while ago, after I talked to my friend, so its a dead issue.

Mitch

Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably best to sit this one out.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Tyler, thanks for the supportive post. I wasn't ticked by people who said something like "Mitch, bad idea". It was the few posts that said things like "You're a creep" that ticked me off. Trust me, if I was a "Creep", I would be doing a lot more with feet than just posting on here, and I would have just e-mailed the girl myself. I wouldnt have posted on here for advice, and I wouldnt have asked her brother. I would have just gotten in touch and said something like "Hi, I'll buy your book, and I want to know about your feet". Thats not me, or how I do business.
Mitch

You are NOT a creep! Don't ever let these guys tell you that you are.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Thanks, Eliza. The support is appreciated. I try my best not to be a creep.

Mitch

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links