Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Idea I Have-Crazy And Shouldn't Do It.. Or..? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Idea I Have-Crazy And Shouldn't Do It.. Or..?
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe I'm even posting about this, but I really need advice from my fellow foot friends.

A long time ago, in the early 1990s, I had the hots for my co best friend's sister, a blonde beauty who went to Harvard. I've only met her a few times. For some reason, even though I've never seen them, I've always wondered about her feet. I've never seen them, because I always saw her in the fall and winter. I dont feel the same way about her now as I did, say, 10 or more years ago, because I know she and I are radically different people.

Now, she is a first time author, and asked my friend if I would buy her book, and told him she would give me a "discount". Its going to cost me like 20 bucks. Whatever. I said I'd do it, more so because he's my bud, then for her.

Anyhow, to bring me to my point: He knows I have a foot fetish, because he's told me a couple of times about having seen her feet.

So, my thought is this: I was thinking of asking him that maybe if I include a bit more in the price of the book, whether he can ask her if I can ask her questions about her feet, and maybe if I can get a picture of them. This is something that has crossed my mind several times over the years, but that I've surpressed, due to fear he or she will get ticked off at me.

So, what do people think? Can and should I ask him this, or should I let it pass?

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, how close are you as friends?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like dangerous territory. I don't know about you but my attraction to women's feet is sexual, so I remind myself to think of it in those terms. As in - what if it were her breasts you were fascinated with - would you ask your friend to help you? If he knows about your fetish how has he reacted to that? If he's a good friend, maybe he can judge better than you whether this is a good idea. It's maybe like asking a bud to help you in asking a girl out - but then again maybe that's what you should be doing. It's one thing for your friend or people in general to think that WHEN you're dating a girl you kiss her feet. It's different to think that you want pictures and info on the feet of a woman you're NOT asking out. That's where some people draw the line. And your friend could be one of them. So could the woman.
When in doubt, see Keyfeet's post above.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I agree with the other guys. Unless you're really good friends with this guy and he has helped you before, like with talking to girls, it's probably not a good idea. I don't know your situation, but it's not likely he'll ask his sister if it's ok for you to ask about her feet. My opinion is, try talking to her yourself and see if you can squeeze a few foot questions now and then in conversations with her.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the feedback. To answer the question, this guy is my co best friend. I know him very well, and talk to him every week. We've known each other for 17 years.

Back in the 1980s, my other best friend, who has an older sister, four years older than both of us, tried to help me out by seeing if I could make inroads with her feet. At one point, I had him ask her if I could give her a foot massage, and smell her feet, to which she supposedly said no. Another time, I tried to modify it, to see if she would let me take pics of her soles. She supposedly said no to that too.

Also, I dont see this girl whose feet I want to ask about now. She lives in NY, and I live in PA. When my friend comes to PA to see me, she doesnt come, and when I go to NY, I havent visited her.

Thanks for the viewpoints. It's probably a crazy idea. I also found out that she left this past Wednesday, to go spend the winter in Hawaii, and wont be back in NY until April. Such gives me a good long time to ponder on this. Chances are I wont do it. As everyone said, it would seem too risky.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes, i would be asking for those feet pictures for sure! pay a little extra like $10 bux and she can earn some extra pay. it is win win.

do not tell him though what the pics will be used for. let her use her own imagination as a worse case. him too.

just say you want the feet pix and ur willing to pay a little extra. i mean it's not like your licking or sniffin her toes or anything. it is just feet pix.

hopefully they will both understand.

okay, now to the next part about not coming off as a freak. you will have to use your history of knowing this friend into making sure he does not know about this, or even think it. that should be alittle easier since he is a long time friend.

the harder part might be with her. but as long as you are letting him do the asking and you make sure you are nowhere around when he asks, you should be alright. basically, let him do the explaining to her. if you're not around, she can't catch you off guard with questions like "WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

he will have to answer questions like that and basically, he can use his rapport and all the years he's known her to get away with saying answers like "I don't know".

in the end, hopefully she will agree to the extra money and you get to have those photos of her feet. it is really win win IMO. & in a way, many of us have the same craving exactly like you.

nobody here hasn't had a liking for a female long ago in the past. and if any of us were so lucky as to have a way to get feet pics of those girls even today, many of us would want those pics in a heartbeat. you just came up with a great idea on how to get them for a few extra bux.

this is one hell of a deal IMO [Big Grin] GO FOR IT and let us know what she thinks!!!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wierd dude. Ask her out on a date, coffee..whatever. Don't be that creepy foot fetish guy that asks aquaintences for feet picks and asks "do your feet smell like old cheese".

Be normal. Cool. Buy her book. Read it. Ask her out for coffee. Createsome good debate. Ask her for a drink later and discuss lighter more fun topics. After cocktail #3 or 4 or 10 ask her about her feet. Say something like this " I've always had a mild crush on you, but I was scared to ask you out b/c I was afraid you had ugly *pause while smirking* feet!". Or if her book is on psychology ask her for her thoughts on foot fetish.
It can't be all about the feet. It has to be about the person. She'll see through it.

GQguy
ps I'm a lil drunk. Excuse the misspellings

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she is going to hawaii, she should be taking plenty of pictures. And who doesn't go barefoot in hawaii? You should be able to see some pics with her feet.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paying is what perverts do...maybe ask him to ask her to go on a date or something...?

Maybe ask if you can talk about her book one-on-one with her sometime and subtly move into that direction...paying her is a bit out there...

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well thank god you used some common sense before you went and shit on your friendship. I mean who in their "sane" mind asks their best friend to ask THEIR sister to see/sniff/enjoy their feet??

Step back and look at it through your friends viewpoint, my best friend wants my sister...no wait...he wants my sister's feet but yet can't ask her himself so he use's me to do it for him. Hmm... so is he just using me to get to my sister?

I can guarantee you some of those and other questions popped into your friends head. Oh yeah he more then likely didn't ask his sister for you, and understandably so.

Do as GQ smartly advised you to, buy and read the book then sit down and have either coffee or drinks. Let it build into something more then just friendship and hey maybe get into a relationship.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ has the right approach. Enough said.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My agreement here, as well. If you start asking questions about her feet you are forever condemning yourself to having her think of you as "that perv who bought my book".
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't do it, if I were you, but then again I haven't got any friends that are even remotely close enough to do that. If the odds are tipped in your favour then you may want to consider it, but would the risk be worth the benefit?
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

GQ Guy, I cant date her. She lives in NY, and I live in Lancaster, PA.

To the others: This guy knows I like feet. He's been my friend for 17 years. He has fetishes too, that I know about. I have asked him if he's seen her feet in the past, once or twice.

The part I'm really questioning would be the pics and the questions. He knows about everything else. He has fetishes too, so it's not like my foot fetish freaks him out or anything.

Thanks. I'm going to seriously think about this some more. I have a while before she returns anyway.

Mitch

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so you are buying a book you won't read for 20 bucks?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links