Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Idea I Have-Crazy And Shouldn't Do It.. Or..? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Idea I Have-Crazy And Shouldn't Do It.. Or..?
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let it pass MitchC. If you want to see her feet then you have to somehow get to know her ansd ask. It will definitely come off as different if you have him ask in order for you to buy her book. but the choice ultimately is yours. Be cautious

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didnt say I'm not going to read it. I'll read it. I'm just saying that if she wasnt my friend's sister, I likely wouldnt buy it, because the subject matter doesnt interest me.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say stay away from that idea. Too weird.
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
I didnt say I'm not going to read it. I'll read it. I'm just saying that if she wasnt my friend's sister, I likely wouldnt buy it, because the subject matter doesnt interest me.

Mitch

maybe it's just me but i think she's out of line for asking you to buy her book, just because she is your friends sister doesn't mean you owe her something

20 bucks doesn't sound like much of a discount for a book you normally wouldn't buy, especially in today's economy [Smile]

instead of asking for feet pics, say i will buy it if we can hang out

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to bump this week old thread. I just wanted to post an update. The situation with this is resolved, and the answer is no. I e-mailed my friend last night, and brought up the idea. He told me that while he doesn't mind telling me if he sees his sister barefoot, he does not feel comfortable saying to her "Mitch wants to e-mail you questions about your feet". He claims she would likely get very angry, wanting to know why one of his friends, who she doesn't know well, wants to know things about her feet. I immediately let it drop, and told him I understand. My friend did tell me that he will continue to let me know if he sees his sister barefoot, which is more than some people would do.

Anyhow, just wanted to post the outcome to this situation.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love feet, but your thread game me the creeps man.

[ February 08, 2009, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: peterindc ]

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Dude, why did it "Give you the creeps"? What about all the other people here who post threads about forbidden family members feet, and such? I didnt do anything. I didnt email this girl, or call her, and say "Give me your feet". I posted my thoughts on a forum where feet is the topic, and asked for advice, and feedback. Once I talked to my friend, and he said no, subject done. His 17 year friendship, is far more important to me, then any contact with, questions about, or pictures of, his sister's feet. There are plenty of people here who want forbidden co workers feet, or family members feet, in laws feet, friends spouses feet, etc. This was merely another variation. Its a done issue, and will never again be brought up to him, or discussed on here.

Mitch

peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dude, why did it "Give you the creeps"? What about all the other people here who post threads about forbidden family members feet, and such? I didnt do anything.
Mitch

Back in the 80s, you say, you wanted to make inroads with a girl's feet, not the girl but her feet, so you asked her brother to ask if you could massage and smell her feet? Then you asked if you could take pics of her feet? Why did you not ask her directly? Maybe it's me, but I think the only thing you should ask friends to do is set you up on dates with their sisters, after that you are own your own. Just my opinion.

quote:
Back in the 1980s, my other best friend, who has an older sister, four years older than both of us, tried to help me out by seeing if I could make inroads with her feet. At one point, I had him ask her if I could give her a foot massage, and smell her feet, to which she supposedly said no. Another time, I tried to modify it, to see if she would let me take pics of her soles. She supposedly said no to that too.
Mitch

--------------------

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

double post

--------------------

Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
paying seems kinda desperate. dont pay try to hang out with her get her to your house or her house and offer a foot massage and pray to god that she wants one. if i got her home or someplace id make the first move once i noticed she is comfortable and ill begin to take her shoes off and if she doesnt stop me in the process she must be cool with it and comfy with me. just and idea.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Peter, at the time I had my friend ask his sister about her feet in the 1980s, the sister was four years older than me, and had graduated from college, and was making like 40 K a year on Wall Street, as I was still a college student. There's no way she would have gone out with me.

Toesucker, I would have loved to have done what you suggested, but, unfortunately, she lives in NYC, and I live here. It isnt going to happen where we just randomly hang out.

As I said, it's a dead issue. My friend said no, and I completely respect that. It was probably a crazy idea anyway. It isnt even an issue for me anymore, because I know its never going to happen.

Mitch

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

footgirl, I have her phone number. My friend gave it to me once, for emergency purposes. If I called her out of the clear blue, she would think it more creepy.

As I said, its a dead issue. It was something discussed amongst two friends, and it is now dropped. My friend isnt going to tell her anything, so I have nothing to worry about. Either I'll buy the book because I want to, or I wont.

Next time, I'm not going to post any ideas here. Considering how many "I have an obsession for my forbidden whoever's" feet threads I've seen posted on this forum, this thing was blown wayyyy out or perportion. I'm not obsessed with this girl's feet or anything. We basically have nothing in common, and, I know for a fact, from what her brother told me, that she has put down every one of his friends who she's ever met, for no other reason that she went to Harvard, and she thinks her you know what dont stink. My friend is a CPA, and among his friends are a medical doctor, an investment banker, a psychologist, and me, a marketing rep. All educated people, who are stable individuals, with decent careers.

I would have been better off just discussing this with him privately, and not posting on here. What's weird is: He;s not even into feet, and his reaction wasn;t nearly as dramatic as everyone's on here. We discussed it, he said no, subject dropped. I'm not even thinking about it anymore, because, as I said, his friendship is far more important to me, than anything I could do to her feet, or ask about her feet. It simply doesnt matter.

Mitch

[ February 08, 2009, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my sister is good friends with two harvard graduates, hell yeah they are arrogant

i hope you didn't buy her book if you know she has put you down in the past

knowing that i would've required a blowjob to go with the feet pics but that's just me [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If I called her out of the clear blue, she would think it more creepy.

Really? You honestly think calling her would be more creepy than asking her brother to ask her about her feet?
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Next time, I'm not going to post any ideas here.

this is the place to post ideas and thoughts about feet. ya never know when somebody might have the wrong idea and go forth with. sharing insights with each other helps greatly in the larger scheme of keeping foot fetish image on the up & up.

the thing about advice from people who have foot fetishes is that you can gain from their experience.

if the brother said no, then it is fine to leave her alone. however, i think you should not view yourself as creepy nor should anyone else. you love feet. there is nothing wrong with that.

heck, as you said, even your friend had a lot less freaked out reaction than our own brethren here.

anyway, you know my thoughts. i say go for the chic and hopefully get some sniffing and licking if ya can. only thing i woulda done differently is left the middle man outta the equation.

also, offering her a little more than $20 woulda been less insulting, even in today's economy LOL

keep the dream alive boyz and continue to post your thoughts on girls' feet! I love to read about all of our similarities, Hee Hee [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links