Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » crossed a line (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: crossed a line
speedlll
Board Regular
Member # 23555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for speedlll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and shame on her! Here's some advice, tell your brother what she's capable of. Honestly, if you just find someone of your own, almost anyone that develops genuine feelings for you will share in your sexual fantasy(s).
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds to me like she is cheating on her husband and the fact that you are his brother turns this whole situation into one giant clusterf@$# !!!!!

Why is it so hard for people to control themselves? [Confused]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
leave her alone

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:

You have to put yourself in the shoes of a horny male who has a fetish for feet, then you will understand.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
quote:

You have to put yourself in the shoes of a horny male who has a fetish for feet, then you will understand.
I would disagree completely. Self-control is self-control.

The woman here seems to be a big part of the problem. She went along with it and was fully prepared cheat on her husband, with his brother.

Curly said he stopped b/c it was wrong to do. There is nothing wrong with desire. And it is great to read that he did end up doing the right thing and realizing their drunken mistake.

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow....that you had to ask if you crossed the line is a sign that maybe your foot fetish is controlling your life more than you think. It shouldn't matter how hot her feet look or even if she demanded that you jerked off on her toes, messing around with your brother's wife is a F'ing no-no.

It's not worth ruining lives and relationships for. Back the f**k off -- like now.

Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

The woman here seems to be a big part of the problem. She went along with it and was fully prepared cheat on her husband, with his brother.

Curly said he stopped b/c it was wrong to do. There is nothing wrong with desire. And it is great to read that he did end up doing the right thing and realizing their drunken mistake.

You disagree completely from your stand point because you have never been a man in that situation. I'm just trying to enlighten you that men fall into temptation sexually more often than women do.

Look at the ratio of men to women as listed "sex offenders." If you were put in that situation as a woman and it was your sister's husband hitting on you, statistics will tell you that you are more likely to decline even if you both were drunk.

Men and women fall victim to temptation all the time but when it comes cheating I believe a man has a lot less self control than a woman

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think its so much self control, but more respect for my brother and what he has.im not guna fuck that up,as i said i have known her for years now and it was a drunken moment. what i was getting at is all the women that i have been lucky enough to play with their feet have all been married or taken.i have found there the easiest to get because they take care of there feet and never get noticed for it.a nice compliment and a smile goes a long way.i mean that in the least creepiest way.lol.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude its going to be exposed one way or another
enjoy ruining your family from the inside out
a nice little divorce and your brother never talking too you again

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You disagree completely from your stand point because you have never been a man in that situation. I'm just trying to enlighten you that men fall into temptation sexually more often than women do.

Look at the ratio of men to women as listed "sex offenders." If you were put in that situation as a woman and it was your sister's husband hitting on you, statistics will tell you that you are more likely to decline even if you both were drunk.

Men and women fall victim to temptation all the time but when it comes cheating I believe a man has a lot less self control than a woman

I just plain disagree. It has nothing to do with the fact that I'm not a man. I think there are many men here that would agree also. If I am wrong so be it, but I don't think I am. Funny though, the last statistics that I read regarding cheaters said there were more women cheating on their husbands than men cheating on wives. And that women were more likely to slip up and try to get away with it. We must watch different news.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links