Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » crossed a line (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: crossed a line
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok as of friday nite just gone my older brothers wife knows i like her feet and has done for a year just never said anything.it isnt wierd now but because she is so cool with it and has amazing feet now i have to restrain myself like fuck even know for the 6 years i have wanted her feet so so bad.now i can have them but i will have to cross that line.wats ur thorts???
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What will your sister in law agree to do with u?
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was rubbing her feet the other night and she laid back shut her eyes and was feeling my cock threw my pants with her foot, but i got freaked and stopped.i did want to go with it i normally go with it but i couldnt this time.she was so good bout it all and said she understood y i stopped.but the worst part is i so want her feet.i just dont want to get busted
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i dont condone adultry but if thats not the case i say GO FOR IT! just find a perfect time and place to do it and u wont get caught.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For future reference Curly, you might want to pay more attention to your spelling in these posts bro. I say this with utmost respect to you.

As for your dilemma, I say go with your gut instinct. If it feels too risky then it probably is. Good luck in your decision!

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd nip this in the bud and back away. If you don't it will quickly move beyond feet. Sorry no chick's feet are worth the trouble.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts are what if older brother finds out you messed with his wife and decides to pound you into hamburger. A big family fight over messing with another's wife would definitely make the family dinner at Thanksgiving uncomfortable.

Although if she is very discreet and can keep her mouth shut... hmmmmm.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't be very happy if I was your older brother.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude - a quick wank or family?
What's more important ffs?
Don't do it, there's loads of girls out there.
(slightly different situation) but there was a girl in my college took off her ballet flats (it was raining outside) and said to me, "Feel how wet my feet are!" and I just sarcastically said, "No thanks [Tongue] "

- I've got a girlfriend who said she'd understand if I did, but I felt SO good for not doing it [Big Grin]

After all...it was only a touch I missed out on.

Don't man - keep your morals and self-respect

Peace.

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant even believe you'd consider this. as Andy said.. you really think a stupid feel of her feet and possibly footjob is worth fucking over your brother and possibly creating strife in his marriage. grow up man and think with your head and not your dick.

and yes, you do need work ALOT on punctuation, spelling and grammar.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey man thats your brother what the hell are you thinking about. How about if he was on the brink of fucking your wife how would you feel.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brother. That's your brothers wife. If she's willing to do that with you is she willing to do that with a stranger?

Your bro should know..his wife is a ho.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, you didn't cross the line... you leapt over it in a '69 Dodge Charger with horns blaring ala Dukes of Hazard! I'm all about consenting, informed adults enjoying polyamory, but it sounds like you two are just fucking around behind your brother's back. On principle, you are violating his trust and abetting his wife's violation of his trust... and I can't even see a justification for "all's well that ends well". I think there's a good chance you are going to have a MAJOR problem with your family as the result of this even if you don't escalate the furtive footplay. To be honest, right now I'm just hoping there isn't a Reuters link in the near future to the effect of "Foot-pervert Murdered by Brother"! We can't take any more bad press [Wink] Seriously though, you need to take a break and give some serious consideration as to how you are going to cover your ass with your family AND sister in law.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say stay away, don't cause any trouble.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not worth it in my opinion. If it was me (and alot of the people on here seeing how the general consensus is going) I wouldn't, but it may be different in other peoples cases, as different people/cultures etc.

But the fact that you seem worried about it means that its almost definitely not worth it.

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links