Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » crossed a line (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: crossed a line
charlotte
Loyal Member
Member # 33673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlotte   Email charlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you thinking about it then you obviously think that it is wrong too or you would have gone with it the first time. I agree with the views of others - blood is thicker than water and your brother should be your first concern.

http://www.charlottesfeet.com

--------------------
Charlotte xx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, from reading your story, it seems like she was gonna ALLOW you to have her feet/do whatever you wanted to them, she was rubbing your cock with them a little bit as you said. So, SHE would be in the wrong. YOU, on the other hand, are also in the wrong for even TOUCHING her feet and letting her feet feel your cock and you BOTH knew it. It's obvious that she won't even let her husband know what happened, so my suggestion to you is to just pretend like it never happened, but savor that memory. I do understand your pain, having the feet that you want, but don't wanna cross that line. Now, if you can try and sneak some pics and I'll let you know if it was even worth the risk. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evelyn's foot fantasy
Loyal Member
Member # 33431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evelyn's foot fantasy   Email Evelyn's foot fantasy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My advice coming from a women's point of view. She is really bad news. I don't care how much her feet turn you on that is your brother's wife. Think of what it will do to the family. Do they have children, what about your parents? To me it is just wrong. This is what makes some foot fetishist creepy. I think it is cool to LOVE a woman's feet but where is your self control. We all have major temptations. You don't give into some of them that are just morally wrong. I was at the library the other day and I saw a guy with a camera spying on my feet. What a fucking perv. Not the fact that he likes feet but tried filming my feet in a library while I was studying...yuck! I hope when I get a boyfriend who has a foot fetish he won't be wanting to screw my sister or best friend because they have pretty feet because they do. I don't mind if he is turned on by their feet but their is a line and you don't cross that. It is called foot fetish not foot perv. My sister had a guy that came up to her and asked to suck her toes last week out of the blue as she was walking to her car. She called campus security. She was going to appear on my site but got so creep out by that incident and decided not to. Why does foot fetish have to lead to foot pervertist. You shouldn't do it. Who cares if you like her feet. Admire it from afar or close but you can't cross the line. You have people who are into breast, butts, or legs living life normal.....why does feet have to be any different?

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/26164

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evelyn's foot fantasy:
This is what makes some foot fetishist creepy. I think it is cool to LOVE a woman's feet but where is your self control.

enough said
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here is my thought (long story to make a short point)

i had a girl who agreed to let me take all kinds of pics of her feet. we just needed to set the appointment. i even had a test session (short one) and posted it here a long time ago and the pics were an instant hit!

fast forward a few months.. i'm setting up to do this shoot, my brother shows up and puts his arm around her.. i back off immediately. he's interested in her.. i stay far away.

she's asked me numerous times why we can't do our shoot.. she says it's the first time a guy paid her good honest attention without anything sexual behind it. my wife even agrees her feet are beautiful.

problem, my bro not only is dating her, but wants to marry her.

i've come up with every excuse to avoid the photo shoot... eventually told her the way I felt about. she talked to my brother who later said "don't you ever take a private photoshoot of her"... i've not done so, nor thought of doing so.

she's real pretty.. trust me, very hot gal! but it's not worth it to me. and yes, i've got the pre-arranged deal to do a complete photoshoot of my own choosing. she was willing to pay for the whole time (though i was going to do it for free)

but my bro got in the way. i won't do it. instead, i helped him get his own camera so he can take better shots of her than his old camera did. never asked for any of his pics (though once, he asked me to backup his drive on my desktop.. and i do have access to some of his foot pics and other private pics).. i won't do it.. even if i edit the shots down to her feet. to me.. it's about respect.

long story over... short point. you're hesitating for a reason.. this setting can be trouble! stay away.. savor the memory you got lucky with. and leave well enough alone!

Evelyn said it best. my story just supports what she said better than I did.

RPM
p.s. I won't stand on a pedastal and say I don't have shots of this girls feet. I do (prior to my bro hooking up with her.. and one after).. however.. they can't be found online.. I took them down out of respect to my bro's wishes! (even the ones I took before he met her)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't do it. Be smart.

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curly, I would hope that the rtust you and your brotherhave is more important than busting a nut just because it is available. i do not know your sister in law but you may have t question why she would even be willing to touch you this way when she is married to your brother. maybe she needs counseling or something but i am sure that i would have a problem knowing my wife has given my bro a FJ. More important, I wuld really be pissed at my bro for accepting this. There are just some lines that are not meant to be crossed IMHO.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing good can come of this. Go find some feet of your own.

The appeal of her feet, I think, largely stems from the "forbidden-ness" of it. If you want to have any kind of family with whom you can dine come next Thanksgiving, you'll drop this foolish (and disastrous) pursuit immediately.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're talking about your brother man.
You're not supposed to backstab him. Be strong.

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i have since writing the post spoken to her and weve both put it as a drunken moment.we were pissed as and it was a really hot day.its easier if we both just do the unawkward thing and move on.And what did happen between us has come from a long relationship weve had, she is only a year older than me and my brother is 5 years older than me.and we have known each other for 9 years.so its not as if im a perve or a creep.and she is far from being a flirt, she luvs my bro with all her heart.and i respect what they have im not gunna mess with that again.lol.thanx for your posts.cheers
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F3000
Board Regular
Member # 32341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F3000   Email F3000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evelyn's foot fantasy:
This is what makes some foot fetishist creepy.

I agree with what you're saying but you're forgetting that there were 2 people in this scenario....BOTH crossing the line. The fact that it was foot fetish has little to do with it. It could have been about any sort of "fetish" or turn-on: boobs, ass, hair, shoulders, back, etc etc etc
Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hope you didn't do it, Curly09...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
curly, I'm sorry to say, dude, that I would not do this. Your brother's wife's feet are like, sacred territory. It would be like completely messing over one of the closest members of your family by doing this. Fantasize about her feet all you want. No one can do anything to you for that. To actually physically make a move on her feet, would be very wrong.

Good Luck, dude. I hope you didnt do anything with it.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seem to have left out an important word: "Honorable".
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
speedlll
Board Regular
Member # 23555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for speedlll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF? Some of these posts make me think I'm destined for catastrophe, but at least there are others here who have reasoning skills. I mean, seriously, you had to ASK us if this was a good idea, really? Is this your step brother you never met before or something.... Not trying to be a jerk, but come on!
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links