Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This is bullshit! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: This is bullshit!
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
Some things should be kept to one self.

Sage words my good man.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These types of stories are just pathetic. WHY mess with somebody while they're sleeping?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
I have had a talk with Wu about this. In future this kind of behaviour will not be tolerated in the forum, and all posts will be deleted and the culprit banned from the forum.

-Hal-

Way to go, Hal! Thanks.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUCK DID YOU POST THAT PIC FOR? Holy SHIT dude, that's SO fucking nasty, I don't even care if it was a fucking link, you post a link, people WILL click it. Come the FUCK on dude. This is a fucking foot fetish forum, with a ton of beautiful feet, but seriously dude, no one will EVER be into that kind of shit, and NOBODY needs to see that, ever. Keep it covered up, where it belongs.

@High Arch Analyst's ugly ass foot link if you couldn't see this yourself, because I'm too lazy to quote. I'd rather see a fuckin' picture of someone's mangled ass face than that shit. That's fucking disgusting, and to quote you on this one. "Some things should be kept to one self," you gotta think twice about some things, son. Because no man, or woman, or fucking anything should ever have to lay eyes on something like that.

Anyways to add to this thread, that kid is a fuckin idiot, and I don't understand why he'd bother to post shit like that anywhere, or even consider the fact that it might be cool to anyone else really. Good job, you did a bunch of drugs, and did something stupid as fuck. Pretty sure the dude probably left other shit out of his story, too, but at the same time, it's probably just a story. Kid tryin' to get a bunch of attention thinking he's cool. So good call bringing the attention to him, so his dumbass could get banned. Not sure if he did earlier or not, but the fact that anyone would ever consider shit like that to be "okay" is pretty disgusting.

Anyways, sorry for the long rant and lots of f bombs, I can't help it when i get disgusted(in two ways, this time), and irritated. [Cry]

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how the op would feel if it were him who had crashed out at a party whilst under the influence of drugs, and then woke up to find that a guy who is into man feet had taken the time to remove his socks, suck his toes, jizz on his soles, and not bother to wipe off all his mess? And then brag about it on a forum? Jeez!

He probably never heard the saying "Do unto others..."

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links