Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This is bullshit! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: This is bullshit!
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank god i was not the only one who thought something was wrong with that guy's post. OMG, he basically used her feet w/o consent!

That is like rape or sexual assault and should not be tolerated here. I am glad at least some of you people agree with me on this.

Now if I can just get half of you to start condemning those damn underage feet vids (carried over from justin.tv) that keep spreading like a disease on youtube.

I feel like I am the only one giving a thumbs down on those comments and also the only one ripping into all those foot guys posting the vids and also those foot sickos leaving positive praise for those disgusting clips.

C'mon, brethren, lets not tolerate the guys out there who give us a bad name. I think Coedfeet & bluetoelover had excellent points related to this.

So many times I see sick & disgraceful behavior in these threads that get accepted by so many foot fetishists w/o a clue. Only rarely do I see such action taken like I have seen here. My question would be why are you guys so selective about when to take a stand against illegal behavior?

Anyway, like I said, MY GOD, i see this kind of stuff popping up in threads here & I also see even worse stuff popping up on youtube and I feel like I am the only fetishist trying to fight for us to have a good name at times.

I even try to post public service announcements warning about freaks who've given us a bad name. I believe we as a community need to take a stronger approach at cleaning up those disgraceful behaviors.

I am proud to finally see action taken as has been done in this thread, but c'mon people, there's still alot of bad perceptions being caused by freaks out there. Time to start shaking those fingers alot more and I'm talking about here AND on youtube too!

[ June 10, 2009, 05:10 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made a commet on a post about it not being cool for a guy stealing a woman`s pair of flip flops so he could smell and get off on them.I was shocked at how many people thought it was cool and how bold and funny it was.For the people who thought it was no big deal.What do you think he is going to start doing when he gets bored with just flip flops?
Like I said in that post.As soon as they get caught and it makes the news.The same ones that thought is was so cool and funny.Will be posting the news link and crying about how it makes us all look bad.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree completely.
It's not OK to steal a girl's shoes to masturbate over them.
It's not OK to play with a girl's feet without her permission.
It's not OK to take photos of kid's feet. That goes for girls under 18, too!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How come I never wake up to a hot chick rubbing her feet all over my face or crotch? [Mad]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I said it was sneeky and unfair to her if this story is true.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
How come I never wake up to a hot chick rubbing her feet all over my face or crotch? [Mad]

lol now that would be some great shit huh.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
quote:

Not if her feet looked like this

http://www.sandalfoots.com/ugly_feet/ugly_feet_7.jpg

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had a talk with Wu about this. In future this kind of behaviour will not be tolerated in the forum, and all posts will be deleted and the culprit banned from the forum.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
I have had a talk with Wu about this. In future this kind of behaviour will not be tolerated in the forum, and all posts will be deleted and the culprit banned from the forum.

-Hal-

Hal, I believe you and Wu have made a fair and responsible decision. I commend you both for taking action to keep the moral integrity of this forum strong.

Thank you.

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
quote:
quote:

Aaaahhhhh!!!!!kill it with fire!!

I should probably say something since I have a large fetish for sleepy feet to begin with, but I'm with the general consensus that it's wrong to get yourself off without her knowing. Now, I'm not entirely innocent here myself, I was younger and more stupid before and didn't think about stuff like that, but in retrospect, I feel bad about the one time I did it without her knowing. I really do.

Now, since then, I've been given carte blanche access to sleepy feet a few times by a couple of girls I've met, who basically have told me "if I fall asleep, you can mess with my feet if you want". It's the only way I'll do it these days, other than just the standard sleepy role-playing I have the girl do.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm surprised no one has taken offense at the whole popping pills and smoking weed angle of this story
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camelwide
BANNED
Member # 18135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camelwide         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This forum is 420 friendly~! [Joint] [Joint] [Joint] [Violent]
Posts: 28 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
i for one have posted comments in threads like that how sick the fuckers r and then i have been bitched at by assholes on here defending the sick bastards... Main reason i lay off posting as much as i did a yr ago... The fun kinda goes away when there are more than one creep justifying sick ass behavior...

Well you're not he only one who's had issues with very negative comments given back to them for things like that. I can think of one person who's not active for that reason who will remain nameless.

As for the foot assault, When I told one of my friends about my liking for feet, we got into a discussion about how she woke up one time with one of her friends sucking her toes and it really got her heated and for good reason. Not only did she not know he felt that way about her but it was completely without permission. When in doubt, ASK PERMISSION! Better the get the red light then break the law. As for the drug part, it's no surprise that he did all that intoxicated. And people actually think drugs are cool... get fuckin' real!

Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
quote:
quote:

My eyes just melted.

Its great to see others agree with me, I've ranted before about people who brag about sleeping feet and/or stealing other peoples shoes/sandals/flip flops etc. Its wrong, creepy and gives us a bad name.

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta say that's pretty bad. You gotta have consent. Treat your woman with respect. And don't pop Xanax and weed! It's bad for you, kids. 'Nuff said.

I had to edit so I could comment on those fugly @$$ feet. To quote Jon Stewart: "I think my tongue just took a sh!t." [Puke]

[ June 12, 2009, 02:54 AM: Message edited by: footntoesmassager ]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links