Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This is bullshit! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: This is bullshit!
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
For me it's not only the pedo thing that bothers me. On top of that it's the the whole super obsessive nature of many guys into feet, the sneaking of pics, sniffing and stealing shoes (or socks), the lies, underhanded methods, and extreme lengths so many are willing to go to get a peek, picture or otherwise.

The whole thing just seems wrong. Of course not all guys into feet are like this. At the end of the day, you just don't know who these people really are.

Every time one of these jerks gets busted, I get really uneasy. I have a healthy passion for female feet. But some guys are just flat out into feet way too much in my opinion. I can see why people are weirded out by them. That group of people (large or small) give all of us with healthy passions for female feet a bad name.

Right after I wrote the above in Krazyspatula's last post, I read the post in the link below.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=010427

FYI, this is the exact kind of shit I'm talking about.

This girl is someones daughter, sister, friend, cousin, whatever. This piece of shit just violates her -- for what, because he likes feet that much. Then he has the nerve to basically gloat about it here like it's cool or something.

What a sick fuck. If that were my sister, daughter or girlfriend I would kick the shit out of this guy before marching his ass down the station to get booked sexual assault.

Mods should seriously ban that guy. If that kind of behavior is accepted or condoned here, I'm not even sure if I can stay a member of this forum.

Yes, I know it could be bullshit, maybe the guy is an attention seeking troll too but, nevertheless, I say it's better to be safe than sorry. I think it's important to show we don't tolerate that kind of shit here too.

Can you imagine if some outsiders came to this forum and read that. It's terrible PR for Wu's Feet Links and only adds fuel to the we are all foot fetish freaks fire.

[ June 09, 2009, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: High_Arch_Analyst ]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a reason you don't see the women on the board posting in those threads.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Mona, you will notice I posted on that thread...

"Yup, BOLD is the perfect word along with a few others I can think of" This is my "Polite" way of saying.....F#&(^$% A$$H@(!

It's definitely not cool and it is definitely sexual assault.

Dani

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with High AA, you shouldn't be allowed to post comments like that, if an outsider did come we would all be judged.

Some people have no control over their fetish, it consumes them and they should seek counselling, it's normal if it isn't hurting anyone, when you violate a person (man or woman's) privacy and do that, it is hurting them.

There is a big issue here, next you will tell me she wasn't even 18 or something. [Eek!]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having read the link above I can safely say that I would never ever do anything like that.... however I must say that was fucking funny... [Laugh] ... the nerve of some people.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, the creeps don't do good things for the rest of us and our PR. We don't need sexual assault associated with us more than it already is because of people like that guy.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
between20
Board Regular
Member # 12378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for between20   Email between20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very simple rule: If she doesn't actively give her consent, then it's a violation. The creep who wrote that story in that link is guilty of criminal sexual assault, if it's true and not just some stroke fantasy.

Also, a pedophile is a pedophile. It doesn't matter which body part is in question. They're creeps and ought to be jailed.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadly people like that find plenty of places where they are welcome on teh internets. Thankfully Wu's isn't one of them [Wu]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I wiped most of the cum off of her feet with a paper towel."

Damn, MOST of it, not all? Besides assaulting this woman in her sleep he didn't even fully cleanup after himself?

I really wish she had woke up while he was jacking it while sucking her toes. Hilarity would ensue when all he can say is "Its not what you think!" as she calls the cops.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu isn't one of them but sometimes the mods can be slow to pick up on it. Maybe slow isn't the word, i'm just concerned about traffic and what not and who comes on this site.

Wu's is a mini haven to me for my foot fetish and that post is not the first or last of those sorts that appear on this forum.

I agree that what he described is sexual assault. I highly doubt he'd go up to a policemen or the victim and say, I did this...its cool, yeah? Coz they know its wrong.

I also agree with the sentiment that the folk out there who steal womens shoes or sniff family members/friends shoes/stockings/w.e without consent is completely wrong and gives people with a foot fetish a bad name!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It amazes me how some people still don't understand what this place is.
Its a masturbation board, its fantasy, its not the real world.

Until mr sleepy feet posts some pics, its just a story, its bullshit.

Just like the stories of guys getting feet off their teacher, getting multiple fj's in one night, or 1000's in their lifetime. Or just the general claim some will make on how every chick they get is so hot and they turn down hot chicks with ugly feet.

Moral posturing to anonymous posts on a masturbation board,yikes.

Pics or it didn't happen.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with coed on this one. I can't even count how man posts I have seen in my 3 years here at Wu's that dealt with "sleepy feet" and what has been done to them or what they wanted to do to them and I don't recall a single person calling the OP out by saying "Get the chicks consent!" but instead they found it hot or amazing...

I am not condoning this guys actions in anyway(calling bullshit on it [Smile] ) but hell what about the many posters on here who have admitted numerous times to stealing shoes or socks? I don't recall seeing people bashing them for theft?

Food for thought...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The people who post pics of other people's pics and then claim them as their own are just as fucked up.

What the hell makes somebody post someone elses pics and then say "just took these pics of my g/f's feet and pussy, is she hot or what? And tell us what you think and did with them" That person is a stupid shit for brains also.

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I might be in the minority here because I think its a lot of guys fantasy to play something like this out. I think some people are over reacting a little bit.

You dont even know if the people who tell these stories are telling the truth or the whole truth.

I am in no way condoning rape or molestation but we are here on a forum, you cant believe everything you read, and I think touching a sleeping woman's feet is a whole different than a actual vaginal rape.

Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I addressed the issue of whether or not there is any truth to the tale. It does not matter. Some things should be kept to one self.

What the fuck does having proof i.e. pics have to do with anything. If he posted such pics, that would even be more of a disgrace. It could also be evidence.

Anyone who thinks getting upset over such claims is an over reaction I'd have to believe is plain apathetic to the situation.

The fact that post like that come up here often (note, I have not seen them often) only highlights one of the negative of things about this forum. Truth or false, they represent foulness and vileness that should be eliminated post by post. Particularly if they are false, the guy is obviously a troll (which I suggested could be a scenario, if you read my entire OP) and on most moded forums that is grounds for expulsion.

Lastly, to the guy who characterized this as a jack off forum -- I beg to differ. I for one don't come here for that. I come strictly for the forums. I like to leave my critique of submissions or comment on a topic. Occasionally, I like to share some of my pics. Ultimately, this is a place to communicate with people who share a specific interest. The links are to jack off material.

Nevertheless, I will close by saying, clearly, some people are missing the big picture here. I could give a rats ass whether the guy is telling the truth or not. It's more about the company we keep as active members. What is tolerated and what is not. What is accepted and where do we draw the line.

You think I want my potential models looking around this site trying to get a feel for what the foot fetish community is all about and seeing that shit. C'mon peeps. Open your eyes. It's bad news no matter how you frame it.

Note: Excuse any errors. I wrote this message hastily.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links