Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ebony feet and ethnic feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ebony feet and ethnic feet
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
Black women have the most beautiful, sexiest feet on Earth. There are none that even compares.

[Laugh]

Oh, ok. I hadn't realized that there was one official right answer, one official "most beautiful."

It's funny, because I'll bet it would set of a cry of racism if someone said, as though it were unequivocal, that "white women have the world's sexiest feet, and no other ones compare." [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
quote:
Originally posted by Girlgotsole:
Actually, it's true-- I've noticed that black feet are usually longer and flatter. I think it's just how their women are built. I think ethnic feet are either going to be your bread and butter, or they're going to be an enjoyable treat every now and again. For me, they're the latter. That isn't to say I don't like ethnic feet (just look at the Japanese. Scorching), it's just at the end of the day I like going back to what's kept me going for a long time.

Try and remove that heavy rock from over your head.
Is that even an idiom? What exactly does that mean?

First you told me that I "need to get out more"--as though I haven't spent the better part of 38 years looking down and checking out the feet I do or don't find appealing. It's not a mistake or something that, in my perception, a lot of black women have flat-ish feet. It's simply my observation. And why do you care what I feel about the subject, anyway?

So several others said things similar to what I said, and you say that there's some sort of...rock...over our heads? [Confused]

Not even sure what idiom you were reaching for, there. [Roll Eyes]

What's with the long rambling post? You just proved that the heavy rock is still over your head.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Pjay,

Spare me the "poor white people aren't allowed to be racist" BS. You won't get any sympathy from me on that crap.

I don't know what so hard to understand about this.

I can say white girls tend to have flat, droopy un-appealing butts.

The difference between you and I is I know better. There are plenty of women period with flat disgusting bums. And plenty with beautiful ones. The fact that you single out a particular color means you need to take a hard look at yourself.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links