Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ebony feet and ethnic feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ebony feet and ethnic feet
Rashad
Loyal Member
Member # 34143

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashad   Email Rashad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love ebony and ethnic feet they turn me on like no other [Jerkoff] What is your opinion about them. and if you have any pics or web site suggestions please post them,
Posts: 77 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not one of these questions again. It seems as if anytime someone starts a topic asking this question, it turns into a KKK/Black Panther racial debate that turns real ugly.

Here's a great example of what I mean:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008979;p=7

As you will see, it gets more heated as you go through the pages.

Let's see how long the moderators let this topic run.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MetroFetishModels
All Pro Poster
Member # 35003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MetroFetishModels   Author's Homepage   Email MetroFetishModels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
www.metrofootmodels.com

Ebony and Ethnic Feet for ya [Smile]

--------------------
www.metrofetishmodels.com

www.clips4sale.com/18979

The #1 site for foot domination and sensual foot worship. Sexy Foot Mistresses all over the U.S. Check Us Out!

Posts: 727 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea this is a very touchy subject on here... Personally I just love a nice set of female feet, from ghostly pale to midnight black!!! However, like National said, it'll probably end up heated and off subject like bashing obama or the pope haha!!! So if you want free material like me, youtube and google are your friend just type the right keywords in the search boxes & away you go!!!

[ October 31, 2009, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Solelvr 20,012 ]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
personally I like pretty feet. Complexion doesn't really come into play for me. If teh foot is pretty it's pretty. IMHO.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are some sites you might wanna consider:

http://www.solecitychicago.com
http://www.feetishes.com
http://www.ecfeetkingdom.com
http://www.ebonyfootjobhotel.com

Honestly fellas, I don't see how footdragon's question is controversal? [Confused] It's simply a matter of taste.

btw, have you guys seen the 1st Lady's size 11s? [Drool] (Google it!)

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
i love to lick and sniff. i been there and done that with alot of hot black girls although i must admit i don't usually go that route.

but with the exceptions i've made for girls in that department i have had a sniffin blast not to mention shooting a nice hot load from their soles pressing on my mashed dick [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
personally I like pretty feet. Complexion doesn't really come into play for me. If teh foot is pretty it's pretty. IMHO.

Same here. And while I have occasionally seen black girls with what I thought were very pretty feet, I have found over the years that it is very rare for a black girl's feet to do anything for me. Mostly, I don't like the shapes of the toenails, and their feet are very very often very long and flat.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:

Same here. And while I have occasionally seen black girls with what I thought were very pretty feet, I have found over the years that it is very rare for a black girl's feet to do anything for me. Mostly, I don't like the shapes of the toenails, and their feet are very very often very long and flat.
You need to get out more.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My girlfriend is black, so I don't look kindly on rascist comments! And besides, I love her feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I looked at Nationals link posted and I've never seen that thread before. I went and read thru alot of it and it kinda confused me for a while. Is this Wusfeetlinks.com or Stormfront.org? Seriously? I,personally, before women of ANY shade of brown but I can still give props to white/asain women when I see a nice pair of feet. Alos, why is it we can talk friendly about every other race of feet here but when one happens to mention "ebony" feet...all these closet Neo-Nazi's come out the woodworks and talk a bunch of shit. I use to get upset from time to time because of the lack of diversity in the contribution sections, so I took it upon myself to go to sites that offer what i'm looking for and come here for the forum. Also I can read the topic of threads here. Which means if the topic isn't interesting...why even go to it? I see whatelse is there. I'm not calling out race traits but some people are so fuckin' reactionary to the point to where it doesn't make any sense. I honestly feel like sending these links to the "ethnic" sites that contribute here because i'm sure they have no idea what is being discussed in this forum. I mean shit...

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Prefer not "before" it was a typo.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Need I say more>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love all nice feet no matter what color but that being said I think black women have some of the sexiest feet on the planet.

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll appreciate the hell outta a pretty pair of peds of any color as well!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links