Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ebony feet and ethnic feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ebony feet and ethnic feet
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you like black lesbian feet, try this site:

Black Feet On Booty Street (weird name I know, but a great site)!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As one of the African American members of this board I found it startling to think a racist would take time to post his racist banter on a foot site. But I wasn't mad I actually found it entertaining I never take people like this seriously. Listen we don't all like the same stuff nothin wrong with that. Although I have primarily dated black women throughout my life I find woman of all backgrounds attractive and in my opinion ever race has woman with beautiful feet.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
love2love_afrofeet
Board Regular
Member # 32248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for love2love_afrofeet   Email love2love_afrofeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you like ebony feet and ethnic feet, as well as girl/girl action:

http://footfetishtube.com/user/solesista/videos/public

--------------------
Sexy, sweaty, darkskinned girls' feet, size 5, straight after exercise... with socks on and then without... MMMMM...

Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen lots of "ethnic" feet I thought were unappealing and I've seen lots that drive me crazy. The same for Caucasian feet.

I suppose I don't really have any particular preference then.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, it's true-- I've noticed that black feet are usually longer and flatter. I think it's just how their women are built. I think ethnic feet are either going to be your bread and butter, or they're going to be an enjoyable treat every now and again. For me, they're the latter. That isn't to say I don't like ethnic feet (just look at the Japanese. Scorching), it's just at the end of the day I like going back to what's kept me going for a long time.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Girlgotsole:
That isn't to say I don't like ethnic feet (just look at the Japanese. Scorching), it's just at the end of the day I like going back to what's kept me going for a long time.

Well I definitely prefer high arches and I've noticed that it seems that certain ethnicities are more pre-disposed towards flatter feet. Or at least the models are. Despite my hatred for political correctness I don't want to go into this much further.

That thread that was linked earlier was an amusing read.

All in all, moneyfoot's post at the end of page six was golden. Really, that was some good trolling material. I'm gonna have to take that to 4chan one of these days.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Soopaman Lova:
I looked at Nationals link posted and I've never seen that thread before. I went and read thru alot of it and it kinda confused me for a while. Is this Wusfeetlinks.com or Stormfront.org? Seriously? I,personally, before women of ANY shade of brown but I can still give props to white/asain women when I see a nice pair of feet. Alos, why is it we can talk friendly about every other race of feet here but when one happens to mention "ebony" feet...all these closet Neo-Nazi's come out the woodworks and talk a bunch of shit. I use to get upset from time to time because of the lack of diversity in the contribution sections, so I took it upon myself to go to sites that offer what i'm looking for and come here for the forum. Also I can read the topic of threads here. Which means if the topic isn't interesting...why even go to it? I see whatelse is there. I'm not calling out race traits but some people are so fuckin' reactionary to the point to where it doesn't make any sense. I honestly feel like sending these links to the "ethnic" sites that contribute here because i'm sure they have no idea what is being discussed in this forum. I mean shit...

well said.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First of all let me say this, beauty does not have a color. Things that are sexy is just that, sexy as hell. I've noticed that women of color doesn't get the love they should from this forum sometime(pretty foot sisters) but it all good. I don't like when people lump a race in a box and say; they feet are all the same, when we all know that is not the case.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yep,there are sexy feet in all races but, me personally i like tanned/golden brown feet(latinas etc) or light brown(ebony)feet with creamy colored soles.Just depends i suppose

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Actually, it's true-- I've noticed that black feet are usually longer and flatter. I think it's just how their women are built. I think ethnic feet are either going to be your bread and butter, or they're going to be an enjoyable treat every now and again. For me, they're the latter. That isn't to say I don't like ethnic feet (just look at the Japanese. Scorching), it's just at the end of the day I like going back to what's kept me going for a long time.

Try and remove that heavy rock from over your head.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saint Deb
Loyal Member
Member # 34440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saint Deb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all shapes all sizes all colors. life's too short to not try them all.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post 
Black women have the most beautiful, sexiest feet on Earth. There are none that even compares.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It dosent realy matter to me what color her feet are.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fotttttttt
Board Regular
Member # 36812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fotttttttt   Email fotttttttt       Edit/Delete Post 
I love all feet as long as they're taken care of.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
quote:

Try and remove that heavy rock from over your head.
Is that even an idiom? What exactly does that mean?

First you told me that I "need to get out more"--as though I haven't spent the better part of 38 years looking down and checking out the feet I do or don't find appealing. It's not a mistake or something that, in my perception, a lot of black women have flat-ish feet. It's simply my observation. And why do you care what I feel about the subject, anyway?

So several others said things similar to what I said, and you say that there's some sort of...rock...over our heads? [Confused]

Not even sure what idiom you were reaching for, there. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links