Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mature Jewish Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Mature Jewish Feet
ndxj03c
Board Regular
Member # 21680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ndxj03c   Author's Homepage   Email ndxj03c   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure how many Jews or Israeli's are on this board however I would like to reenforce something that was mentioned within one of the threads. Not every Israeli is Jewish! As a student of history, specifically anti-semitism, my opinion is that there was ZERO malicious intent in the original thread. It should be made clear that others aside from jews live in israel (muslims, christians, members of the bahai faith, etc...). Simply stating that the woman was Israeli would have been enough. No harm no foul... can we get back to the topic of feet please!

--------------------
Jack

Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an offensive thread. If he said Israeli or American Indian or Central European that's one thing, but religion encompasses a whole set of individuals from different backgrounds. Religion plays no part other than who they worship and what set of rules they follow, in its boiled down form.

It's an interesting look at the OP.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links