Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mature Jewish Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Mature Jewish Feet
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't know about everyone here,but if your like me and would love to see a 52 year old jewish woman with insanely attractive feet...than you need to check out this yotube video! this woman is israeli and her feet will blow you away!in this youtube video she is hanging out chatting casually with her son's best friend who happens to be a 25 year old african american man with an insane foot fetish.although the camera is showing her pretty feet the whole time as she is wearing flip flops,she eventually slides her mature jewish feet out of their sticky confinement and gives a great candid show.personally i think her feet make girls half her age look real bad.now the link is to the youtube video,so the version of the video you get to see on youtube is just a (CLEAN VERSION) candid look at her mature feet size 7 and raunchy with high arches and warm meaty soles.please check out the clip and give your honest opinion about this 52 year old,wife of 30 years as well as grandmother of 4's feet.i want to know if i'm the only one that can actually appreciate a pair of feet on a woman of such extreme maturity. either way positive or not please leave your reply in this thread after seeing the youtube clip.thanks.p.s. you can find the actual (DIRTY VERSION) of what happened after the candid by visiting the link on youtube or by getting it from the video it's self.in the video it gives the info of which clips4sale studio you can find the full video with (DIRTY VERSION and messy cum shot ending).the woman may seem very normal but she gave a masterful footjob that's for sure,especially for a woman that has never heard of a foot fetish until recently.lol. Mature Israeli feet age 52 [Jerkoff]

[ November 25, 2009, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: SOLESQUIRTERS ]

Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are sexy.They look so young
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, what you're saying is, she's Jewish, right?

Anyone know where I can find some mature Episcopalian or Methodist feet? How about Buddhist? Hindu?

No, wait, wait ... what about Zoroastrian feet? I mean, Zoroastrian chicks are fuckin' hot. (They worship fire, you see. Get it?)

Nah, I guess I'm good with these. Because she's Jewish. Because it's important that these are Jewish feet. Important to all of us.

Cheers,
DL

P.S. -- I'll try to work more on my sarcasm skills.

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Lipschitz:
So, what you're saying is, she's Jewish, right?

Anyone know where I can find some mature Episcopalian or Methodist feet? How about Buddhist? Hindu?

No, wait, wait ... what about Zoroastrian feet? I mean, Zoroastrian chicks are fuckin' hot. (They worship fire, you see. Get it?)

Nah, I guess I'm good with these. Because she's Jewish. Because it's important that these are Jewish feet. Important to all of us.

Cheers,
DL

P.S. -- I'll try to work more on my sarcasm skills.

Yes, your sarcasm skills definitely need work. From your post, I gather that you were attempting to satirize the original poster's apparent fetishization of a woman's feet based on religion, which would indeed be somewhat curious. Your point seems to be that, as many different ethnicities can exist within a single religion, then religious affiliation is a poor predictor of what a given pair of feet will look like. And you're certainly right in that observation. But I think you misinterpreted the original post. I think he was using the term "Jewish" in the ethnic/nationality sense of the word, rather than simply the religious sense. If that is the case, then it is probably true that people of Israeli heritage can be said to share certain physical characteristics, just as people of African, European, Chinese, etc, can be said also to share certain physical characteristics. Making your exercise in sarcasm misguided. And if it's merely this gentleman's preference, why does it warrant a snide, sarcastic response in the first place?

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jewish/israeli feet are great, Hee Hee!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does have pretty feet, and I knew before looking at the vid that she'd have nice nails....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey,i would like to thank vanderfeet for adding his comment on my behalf,because i feel he understood my mentioning the woman being jewish in an ethnic perspective only.i also mentioned it because she is originally from israel as opposed to the jewish american women we may see in adult videos on a regular basis.i wanted people to enjoy the quote un quote taboo of a woman that comes from a country that is known to center around religion,but to mainly focus on the ethnicity of the 2 people getting together for some foot fetish fun,the same way we are accustomed to seeing most people that come from countries that are known to center around religion.lots of people think israel and they think a land where people are not into any fetish fun because of moral reasons as well as religious reasons.i thought it would be great for people to see someone they felt would be less likely to involve themselves in fetish activity.that to me is what i like more because the mistress types are always expected to be open to our foot fetish.to me,it is more of a fantasy come true,when it's the women you would not expect to be willing participants and especially when they turn around and do an amazing job. now as for what Diddy mentioned about,if i saw the post about if a married individual participates in foot fetish fun outside of their marriage with another person,is that cheating? than he goes on to say it's wrong because the woman is married...dude this is not that topic,so that comment is somewhat irrelevant in this thread.so what she is cheating,that's her prerogative. the thread was started to show off the youtube find and asked if you agree or not if this woman has sexy feet or am i alone on my thoughts of how her feet at age 53 are utterly amazing!but still in all i welcome all comments because that's what this wonderful forum is all about. i wanted to show everyone,how you never know who could have nice feet until the shoes hit the floor. and how sometimes it's the women you overlook the most that may have the sexiest feet and the most perfect skills to back them up!this woman i started the thread on embodies that idea.if her feet look the way they do now at age 52...dam imagine how they must have been at age 25!
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look, I'm not denying that it's a good video, and I absolutely love older women with younger guys, but the OP seem to go out of his way to emphasize the woman's religion, which offers nothing about how she looks. Consider:

- Subject: "Mature Jewish Feet"

- " ... a 52 year old jewish woman with insanely attractive feet"

- "... this woman is israeli ..."

- "... she eventually slides her mature jewish feet out of their sticky confinement ..."

- Link: "Mature Israeli feet age 52"

Why this is this even a factor? Would he have said "mature Catholic feet" or "mature Hindu feet" or "mature Jehovah's Witness feet"? This says nothing. I know a lot of blonde-haired, blue-eyed, fair-skinned Jewish women ... even a few from Israel.

I'm not a religious nut -- hell, I'm not even Jewish -- but the description in the original post seems more than a little anti-Semitic, as if to say, "Check out what the black guy does to the Jew chick." I certainly hope that wasn't the intent, but at the very least, it's being used to reinforce a certain stereotype.

The point is, if you want to describe the woman's race or ethnicity, that's fair game, because some of us do enjoy interracial scenes. But using religion as a description helps no one -- except those who are bigoted against that particular religion.

Just a thought.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dick:

The word "Jewish" is not the same as "Christian" or "Catholic" or "Jehovah's Witness".

The terms "Christian", "Catholic", "Jehovah's Witness", "Methodist", etc., refer strictly to religious groups.

The term "Jewish", on the other hand, is somewhat special in that it refers to an ethnoreligious group. It can have more connotations than simply the religious -- i.e., physical characteristics can come into play as well.

From Wikipedia:
quote:
Genetic studies indicate various lineages found in modern Jewish populations, however, most of these populations share a lineage in common, traceable to an ancient population that underwent geographic branching and subsequent independent evolutions.[39] While DNA tests have demonstrated inter-marriage in all of the various Jewish ethnic divisions over the last 3,000 years, it was substantially less than in other populations.[40] The findings lend support to traditional Jewish accounts accrediting their founding to exiled Israelite populations, and counters theories that many or most of the world's Jewish populations were founded entirely by local populations that adopted the Jewish faith, devoid of any actual Israelite genetic input.
Regardless, even if SOLESQUIRTERS was also partially referring to the religious aspect, he seems to have given a decent reason for "why it's even a factor". It is a culture known for its orthodoxy and resistance to taboos. It makes sense why some would find fetish activity in such an environment erotic. I don't know why you're so intent on finding "bigotry" here.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

We're going to have to agree to disagree. I interpret his description as offensive. I also understand that he has the right to offend, I have the right to be offended, and you have the right to ignore, support, object, etc.

The fact that he took five opportunities, either directly or veiled, to point out her religion -- and that is how most sociologists and demographers consider the word "Jewish," a religion rather than a race, because not everyone who is Jewish is of Middle Eastern descent, with dark hair and olive skin -- is misguided at best, ignorant at the least, or bigoted at its worst.

If he was trying to drive the "taboo" point home -- and you may have a fair argument -- then it really should have been done in a way that wasn't subject to broad interpretation. Or misinterpretation, whatever the case may be. The point is, we got it after the first mention ... the others seem gratuitous.

I don't know what was in his mind when he composed his description, but it's laden with certain connotations, intentional or otherwise. I'm not easily offended, but this one offends, and I know I'm not alone, judging by the IMs I've gotten to my earlier note.

If there was no offense intended, then may we all consider this a suggestion to be a little clearer in what we mean to say? Nothing ruins a good, healthy hard-on quite like grounds for an argument over semantics. We're all here for recreation, so, out of respect to your fellow foot lovers, please don't leave yourself open for misinterpretation. That's all I'm saying.

Cheers,
DL

[ November 27, 2009, 02:20 AM: Message edited by: Dick Lipschitz ]

vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

quote:
The fact that he took five opportunities, either directly or veiled, to point out her religion ... is misguided at best, ignorant at the least, or bigoted at its worst.

My count of the number of times SOLESQUIRTERS mentioned "Jewish" or "Israeli": Three. Four, if you include the link to the actual YouTube video.

My count of the number of times SOLESQUIRTERS mentioned "Mature" or synonymous descriptors: SEVEN.

I suppose you're going to start accusing him of age discrimination now.

quote:
Originally posted by Dick Lipschitz: We're going to have to agree to disagree. I interpret his description as offensive.
To be fair, it's not even "his" description. The guy found a YouTube video called "Mature Israeli feet" and took the YouTube poster's word for it. Does that give you the right to start throwing around words like "ignorant"?

quote:
Originally posted by Dick Lipschitz:I don't know what was in his mind when he composed his description, but it's laden with certain connotations, intentional or otherwise.
I beg you to provide specific examples of any "connotations" without coming across as a bigot yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by Dick Lipschitz: That's all I'm saying.
No it isn't. You're also labeling a man as "ignorant" while providing the vaguest possible justifications.

--------------------
vf

DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Five, counting the subject line.

Look, what I infer and interpret is different than what you infer and interpret. I'm not alone, you're not alone. We're not going to come to any conclusions here.

I've voiced an opinion about what I perceive as offensive. If I've given anyone food for thought, great. If not, keep on truckin' ... there's nothing I can do for you.

Cheers,
DL

vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

quote:
Five, counting the subject line.

Look, what I infer and interpret is different than what you infer and interpret. I'm not alone, you're not alone. We're not going to come to any conclusions here.

I've voiced an opinion about what I perceive as offensive. If I've given anyone food for thought, great. If not, keep on truckin' ... there's nothing I can do for you.

Cheers,
DL

The point is, Dick, you called a man ignorant and a bigot, apparently because he referred to a woman as Jewish a few times. That deserves justification. You're entitled to your opinion and your right to be offended. But when you go out of your way to start hurling real insults at someone, potentially stigmatizing them in the process, you should be prepared to back it up. It's only fair.

I'm also not even looking for "conclusions", necessarily. I'm just looking for clarification as to what some people, yourself included, are finding offensive about his post. Even so that I may hope to avoid making similar errors in my own future. I am not being facetious. You have stated that his post was laden with connotations. I truly could not begin to imagine what you were referring to by that, and I am truly seeking only edification on this matter. I will not debate your explanation.

--------------------
vf

DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

My only point, vanderfeet, is that the original poster didn't make his point. Why mention the Jewish thing at all? What exactly is he implying by his word choices?

He leaves himself open to charges of bigotry with the repeated references to the religion without context. I did not say he was a bigot, a racist or any other type of ne'er-do-well ... I did want some clarity here, however.

You might very well have hit the nail on the head by delving into the cultural taboo issue ... that might be important for the "hotness" factor, but that's not clear from his post. All I know for sure is that he went out of his way to mention religion repeatedly.

Maybe there's nothing more to it than that. But it doesn't read that way to me ... which is what I've stated all along. You raise fair points that I might be reading more into it than that, but so far there's been nothing to lead me to believe otherwise.

Cheers,
DL

jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Seriously sexy, mature feet stroking a hard cock... why does it have to get any more complicated than that.
YESSSSSS! I agree with you that these feet are incredible. Love mature soles.
How in the world did this whole thing come about? I mean, how did you bring up the foot fetish thing, and then actually get to fulfill your fantasy with this woman?
Does she want any more young cocks cumming on her feet? I'd be up for the "challenge".

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links