Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tattoos on Feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Tattoos on Feet
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
Wow that is truly inspirational story. You are awesome Mommie.

I wanted to post this thread just to see what ppl think of them in general. But I am definitely still considering them. How bad did yours hurt?

Thanks Eliza ... they hurt a little - mostly the tops of the stars towards the ankle.
Other than that I thought it kind of tickled to be honest! [Tongue]

OH and three things!
1. YOUR FEET ARE NOT UGLY
2. THEY ARE YOUR FEET - DO AS YOU WILL
3. WHO CARES WHAT OTHERS THINK - THE QUESTION IS : ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE CHOICE?

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:

Did anyone even look at the links I posted?

yes

if you're trying to look worse a tat is a surefire way to help you reach your goal [Wink]

would you spray graffiti on a picasso or any beautiful painting?

did picasso leave his canvas' blank?
cool if you don't like them, that's just your opinion, if someone wants them you're not going to convince them otherwise, just like I'm not convincing you that tattoos do look good. But some tattoos carry alot of meaning for the people that get them, and they probably care about that more than they care about some dude who thinks it gets in the way of looking at their feet.

[ September 11, 2007, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: russ ]

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen some that I like, but most of the time I don't like them unless its on the ankle.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mommie Dearest pulls it off very nice though. Its one of the few tattoos on the top of the feet that I like. I say go for it.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

yes

if you're trying to look worse a tat is a surefire way to help you reach your goal [Wink]

Look worse? Are you saying my feet look bad already? Sheesh.
no i'm saying tats make any foot look worse or any bodypart for that matter

also I should mention that I like girls to look like they are somewhat innocent, tats take that away

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:

2. THEY ARE YOUR FEET - DO AS YOU WILL
3. WHO CARES WHAT OTHERS THINK - THE QUESTION IS : ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE CHOICE?

if a girl wants to model her feet she has to care what others think of them

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by russ:
quote:
quote:

yes

did picasso leave his canvas' blank?
cool if you don't like them, that's just your opinion, if someone wants them you're not going to convince them otherwise, just like I'm not convincing you that tattoos do look good. But some tattoos carry alot of meaning for the people that get them, and they probably care about that more than they care about some dude who thinks it gets in the way of looking at their feet.

why add ink to something that already looks great?

she asked for opinions so i gave mine

and again if a girl wants to model her feet she has to care what guys think of them, stop pretending that they shouldn't care [Roll Eyes]

based on what eliza has said she wants it because she thinks it looks nice, not because there is some meaning behind it

as for people getting tats because they have some meaning behind them, I don't totally buy that because if tats weren't the "in thing" nowadays I don't think they would be getting them no matter what they supposedly mean

why wasn't every college frat boy 20 years ago getting the barb wire tattoo on his bicep to remind himself that he's a badass and a warrior that will ALWAYS be strong? [Big Grin]

because they weren't "in" back then [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

yes

Look worse? Are you saying my feet look bad already? Sheesh.
no i'm saying tats make any foot look worse or any bodypart for that matter

also I should mention that I like girls to look like they are somewhat innocent, tats take that away

Understandable. Tats definitly take the innocence away. Mine was gone long ago... [Laugh]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
why add ink to something that already looks great?

she asked for opinions so i gave mine

and again if a girl wants to model her feet she has to care what guys think of them, stop pretending that they shouldn't care [Roll Eyes]

based on what eliza has said she wants it because she thinks it looks nice, not because there is some meaning behind it

as for people getting tats because they have some meaning behind them, I don't totally buy that because if tats weren't the "in thing" nowadays I don't think they would be getting them no matter what they supposedly mean

why wasn't every college frat boy 20 years ago getting the barb wire tattoo on his bicep to remind himself that he's a badass and a warrior that will ALWAYS be strong? [Big Grin]

because they weren't "in" back then [Wink]

I am thinking of getting them purely for aesthetic purposes. I like them and my husband does. Those are the only reasons I would actually get them. It has nothing to do with it being "in".

I didn't think this thread would get very many responses, guess I was wrong. I, like some of you, think a tattoo can look good or bad anywhere. It all has to do with personal preference though. Thanks for all of you thoughts and opinions.

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
if a girl wants to model her feet she has to care what others think of them

[Roll Eyes]
Not always!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love female feet. I like tattoos. Just not together.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links