Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » can feet be too smelly? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: can feet be too smelly?
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot stand smelly feet. Clean and odorless feet are the only way I like them.

I agree with previous posters. Getting off on stinky feet contributes to the negative image of people who like feet. Personally, I don't get it, and I think it's gross. [Puke]

In addition and unrelated:

Most women find smelly and dirty feet gross. Furthermore, their biggest objective to foot worship is their feet being sweaty, stinky, and dirty. It follows one key objection to guys with foot fetishes is many are infatuated and persistantly trying to put their face and mouth on something that is stinky, sweaty and dirty.

In my experience assuring girls your only into to clean, odorless, well kept feet, tends to drop their guard. Women become more open minded with respect to one having their way with them.

I could care less if some of you guys like feet that smell like, leather, cheese or vinegar or whatever(LOL), it's your perogative. It's still gross, in my opinion. No offense.

[ January 21, 2008, 02:56 AM: Message edited by: High_Arch_Analyst ]

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet uk
BANNED
Member # 31200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet uk   Email feet uk       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

I only joined a few days ago that is why I am late in making this comment. I hate the smell of cheese on feet which shows that the person has un washed feet and does not take care of them. However the best smell which i would bottle if I could is the smell of slightly sweaty feet after being in nylons and leather shoes, that aroma is erotic. I think it only works on initially clean ffeet and after wearing nylons in closed shoes. I have never smelt that smell from women wearing sandals or peep toes or shoes without nylons.

Feet UK

--------------------
Feet uk

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is a good thread to read.. fun and all.

i will say this.. like a previous poster put, i don't like dirty feet.

that scent from having had shoes on (after clean feet) for a few hours is all i can take and enjoy. in fact.. that is 'whimpy' by most foot sniffers standards!!! and only heels with hose.. if not.. please no scent for me!

now... for those who say it's so gross and it's bacteria feces... fair enough.... i ride the fence on this.. i do not mind that scent i just described above, but i'm not in any hurry to lick suck etc.

by the way, HighArchAnalyst, i'm not offended at all. in many instances, i'm with you there (sneakers, flipflops, bare on ground, etc)

feet uk.... i knew a gal who very carefully washed her feet.. never let her feet touch the floor after a wash, put on her shoes (cleans them between wears).. and go about her day. at the end of the day, the smell of chees was so strong your eyes would water! and she's a clean freak! it's her body chemistry.. not that she doesn't care for them. always perfect pedi's.. washes her feet before leaving for work, washes after work, and washes before bed... just something to think about.

we all have our tastes. it's fun to read about it!

but in the end (as i'm very out spoken about it).. clean feet is my thing unless you've got that aroma from wearing hose, heels, lotion, sweat after a few hours of wear.

now that i've said it so much.. i can stop saying it... lol!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like feet that have an aroma to them. If there is no smell I don't enjoy the feet as much, clean feet are nice but smelly feet are nicer to me. Not disgusting but erotic, I couldn't imagine women's feet being too smelly, they are too beautiful lol. [Mmm]

Anyone have any experience with sexy feet that really were too smelly to handle?

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luckyTeen... more than you'd imagine.. and i wasn't even up close and personal with some of them. trust me, feet can be way too smelly!!!!!!!! and the person who says no.. haven't seen or been close to what i've seen or been close to.

but it's a matter of opinion at the end of the day.

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, you made your experience sould like a horror story or something. Like the smell is legendary for the wrong reasons, that bad huh?

I guess I have just been lucky.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. Any smell whatsoever is bad.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When they're really strong, that's not my cup of tea. I don't mind a mild odor. But to each his own.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet uk
BANNED
Member # 31200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet uk   Email feet uk       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

It is an interesting subject but I would like to apologise to the person or people who are facstidious about washing their feet but their body chemistry still affects how their feet smell,that is unfortunate. I just get very turned on my the "clean" small fo feet and although I love sucking toes I wont if the smell is how I like it as by sucking toes or licking soles takes the smell away.

--------------------
Feet uk

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

luckyteen, i'm not exaggerating either. the worse smell i can recall,i was assisting a colleague with his project when his client removed her shoes... let's just say, we couldn't clear the office fast enough. all the staff's eyes were watering! i don't wish this on anyone.

i want to go back to a point made earlier, women don't care for guys who like stinky feet. you'll have much more success if you compliment how clean they are and how pretty they are.. leave the focus on smelly feet out of the equation until you've established a rapport strong enough that she'll willing to go there, if not.. it lowers your odds.

i think it was well stated out of High Arch Analyst.

RPM

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links