Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » can feet be too smelly? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: can feet be too smelly?
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think anything can be too smelly for me honestly. There have been strong foot smells that I've encountered that haven't registered among my favorites, but that was only one time. Otherwise, if a girl says "My feet smell too bad", I say "Bring it on."
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me too much smell is too much. Just a gentle touch, or sometimes a little bit of smell can do it for me. I'd actually prefer to smell to be blended in with a fragrance, perhaps from foot lotion.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a preffered foot smell and can only feel more aroused when I find that perfect smell, like one of the other guy's on here my first experience was my teacher in class, she wore mules and stockings and it was in the summer months, when I was told off for not listening in class she made me sit near her feet.

I was only about 10 myself and she dangled these mules right near me I was at eye level of her feet and every so often a cheesy sweaty smell was prominent, wow blew my load for the first time I loved the smell, I still know her name to this day and never forget her she could be my reason why I have such a strong foot fetish!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Visara13
Board Regular
Member # 28563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Visara13   Email Visara13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I actually hate smelly feet. They're covered in bacteria and reek. Yuk. I like women's feet clean. If she's been wearing shoes for awhile, that's okay, as long as they're not stank.

I've never really understood why some people like smelly or dirty feet. I relate it to this: If you're going to go down on a girl, do you really want her pussy to be sweaty and stinky? Hell no, so why would you want their feet to be that way?

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They can be for me, even if I like smelly feet , I dont like really STINKY feet
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Visara13:
I've never really understood why some people like smelly or dirty feet.

Many people have never really understand why we like feet at all. Don't try too hard to understand. Just accept that there is diversity among those of us who love feet and diversity is a good thing... [Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muleslicker:
I have a preffered foot smell and can only feel more aroused when I find that perfect smell, like one of the other guy's on here my first experience was my teacher in class, she wore mules and stockings and it was in the summer months, when I was told off for not listening in class she made me sit near her feet.

I was only about 10 myself and she dangled these mules right near me I was at eye level of her feet and every so often a cheesy sweaty smell was prominent, wow blew my load for the first time I loved the smell, I still know her name to this day and never forget her she could be my reason why I have such a strong foot fetish!

did you take a page out of my childhood there? lol!!!!!!

ok.. so not a literal page.. but one very influencing moment in my childhood went very similar to yours

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No offence but I don't like smell fullstop.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
female feet can definitely be too smelly. i have picked up some homeless women before and asked to see their feet and the moment their shoes came off i could smell their feet from several feet away almost instantly and they stank too (often very ammonia-like).

Yes indeed, some feet can be waaaayyyy too stinky!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
quote:

ok.. so not a literal page.. but one very influencing moment in my childhood went very similar to yours

RPM

Hi RPM, That is great so often a foot fetish starts for an early age,I just knew even at ten years old I was aroused my feet but the smell is what works for me.

I think there are some smells I just do not like the very strong foot sniffers would be able to answer this

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer   Author's Homepage   Email footsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have yet to encounter a foot scent that i couldn't handle or didn't like and i hope i don't hehe

--------------------
nothing beats the scent of a pretty foot

Posts: 262 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To each his own I say. I prefer women with smelly feet. This is in direct opposition to dirty feet. My wife leaves her feet in shoes for a few hours and I get the biggest stiffy when she takes tehm out. She spreads her toes and up to my nose wafts this aroma that drives me nuts. The closest thing I can liken it to is a mix of romano cheese and malt vinegar......Once I get a snootfull I am at her disposal.....
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
quote:

RPM

and so did mine! especially in primary school....... i used to love getting ready for gym next to the girls.... and then smelling the aparatus they have been climbing on. it was a great time to live......but i never knew what it all meant. lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them super smelly, but I agree with what some folks have said...it has to be the "right" smell...but even if its not, it isn't a turnoff to me...I just prefer a certain scent.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh, it has to be the right smell. and only the right smell will do. no compromise

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links