Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » can feet be too smelly? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: can feet be too smelly?
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."but on one occasion I smelled my step mothers shoes and they smelled like garbage."...
Comment by BFS.

My money says that the smell you describe came from her using moisturizer all the time an then wearing those shoes.
Just guessin'. [Puke]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is like asking an ordinary guy if a vagina can be too smelly...Boy, Howdy! It sure can. So, too can feet. footjoyboy is on the same track with me, I think. There is such a thing as the right smell; at one point it is a fragrance, then it becomes an oder, finally, it is a downright stink ("If you don't do something about this, I will!", he said as he grabbed the soap and the fire-hose.)
Cleanliness applies to both ends of the legs...everywhere else, too, I guess.
Just sayin', is all...

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jerfof
Board Regular
Member # 2063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jerfof   Email jerfof   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate a cheesy smell but i like a more sweet vinegar smell.
Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightbird77
Loyal Member
Member # 13561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightbird77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I'm in the minority....

If smelly feet is your thing then hey, more power to ya, guys! [Thumbs Up]

But, myself I just can't stand it! I don't know what it is but, I could have the sexist pair of feet in front of me and if they stink vinegary, cheesy, (anything but clean) its an instant turn off! [Puke]

But that doesn't mean I wouldn't offer to give them a nice bath! [Big Grin]

Posts: 58 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the strong vinegar smell. I prefer the vinegar smell to say, the corn ship smell..

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha yes this is why people think foot guys are weird

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
haha yes this is why people think foot guys are weird

This is by no means the only reason...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."cheesy, (anything but clean) its an instant turn off!"
Comment by N77

I'm just the opposite, cheesy or vinegar (prefer cheese) will make me twice as hard. [Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading some further responses after last night, I guess that I'm in the minority, as well. I should have clarified myself: I have only met one girl who had a distinct but alluring fragrance to her feet even after they were washed. Oddly, even after hours her feet really never stank but it could reach a point that I would find it unappealing. This is why I agreed with the notion of the "right smell".
Since then, I don't even risk it...Clean and fresh or not at all.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...interesting question. The short answer is yes. The long answer is, a person who's fetish is sniffing feet can easily tell if the woman's foot odor is because that's how her feet are naturally, or if its because of neglect. There's smelly and then there's call the coroner cause someone's dead somewhere.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I believe they can be too smelly. I for one, don't like an amonia or cheese smell to feet. There are certain odors that I don't find appealing. I do, however, like the sweet/sour, or sweet/musky odor.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marylu
Board Regular
Member # 6808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope.

mmm... MitchC, what kind of clogs???

Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
too strong a scent turns me off.. i had no idea how many liked the vinegar scent... one of my least favs. oh well. i do like a scent though... just the kind most of you would call 'weak'.... and only when it comes to hosed feet straight out of hose.. after that.. i rather no scent though.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, they can be too smelly... I remember this chick in her early 30s, she had hot peds and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her office work shoes when she came home as she is a friend of my sisters... They went out and she left her work shoes behind and I was like "COOL!!!" When I took a whiff of them.... DAYEEMMMM They were really really really bad... Like I almost choked [Puke] ... Didn't like it one bit...

Don't want to develop a phobia to something I really luv [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant get enough of it, who likes the buttery smell?

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links