Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wu's Hall of Fame Candidates (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Wu's Hall of Fame Candidates
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mike is absolutely right. That line where he said, "no guy cares about intelligence or personality when she doesn't look the way he likes" is classic. So was everything else he said but I like that line I quoted.

Everything Micheal said reminds me why Lil' Miss Leah is the way to go. I'm not sure how many comments she posted on the board because the "Foot Fetish Talk", "Lord Lucan", Spots and Miscellaneous sections are the only ones I look into. Perhaps Leah makes comments in the areas I'm not looking into. That could explain why her name is not brought up more often in this topic. Because the other Hall of Fame hopefuls appear in places where EVERYBODY goes to, which makes them more prevalent in the community and why Leah is sort of left in the dust. Anyway, I'm just rambling here about Leah. Back to business...

A good looking girl (Leah), nice feet (Leah), nice website (Leah) = Hall of Famer. I know the same applies to other girls (who show their faces, DUH!). But the bottom line is that this is something that should not be up for debate. It should be a concrete and a no-brainer that all of the above is what makes a Hall of Famer. If you have a bone to pick with what I said in this topic, then I should call YOU a no-brainer.

I mean, I will accept the fact that your opinions differ from mine in other topics. But for this one? C'mon, now.

quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:

putting a faceless foot model in the hall of fame is basically saying that all we care about is feet, who cares if she is butt ugly as long as her feet are nice?

if that doesn't make a foot community look bad i don't know what does, it makes us look shallow and perverted

Exactly!

--National

P.S. The one thing with Leah that's not up my valley is that I'm not going to have her turn me into some slave if there ever came a time for that. However, I REALLY dig her style nonetheless and I wouldn't care less if she humiliated some other guy.

[ June 30, 2009, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is Wu even still updating the Hall of Fame? If not, there need not be a discussion anyhow. Frankly, this is how I feel about all this.

Some people in these forums have run Top 10 Lists, Vote for Favorite Model Polls, and things of the same nature. The Hall of Fame here suggests a lot more than these trivial things that usually try to cause some kind of competition between the girls that need not exist. At least Wu's Hall of Fame includes more than just a pretty face or some hot photos of some girl who no one knows and doesn't give a poo about the fetish. Those in there earned it, but I'd say there is really no need for it. Here is why.

Do we need a list or section to tell us that Britney Sweetstink has sex appeal? Do we need one to tell us that Bellecita has been doing her site longer than many of our sites combined?... and she's not even on the list. And furthermore, there is only ONE girl on the current list who is even still active with showing her feet. None of the girls there, including Janet, who I've met and did a footjob video with, even caters to the fetish or has a site up anymore. Just let it die.

Everyone is entitled to do what they want with their sites. I have no need to put down a girl who decides not to show her face. Look at it from a different way. She doesn't have to be ashamed of the fetish to not show her face. Hell, she might not be able to do it because of a working situation or for safety reasons. As a webmaster I KNOW that there are people out there that will torment, insult and even send threats to the girls if they don't get something as simple as free photos. I say kudos to a school teacher, police officer, etc. who loves sharing her feet so much that she wants to run a site, but can't show her face. And it is sad that SOOOOOOOOOOO many of us guys are so huumilated to mention our fetishes to girlfriends AND even wives that we hide it away and get our fix here online can throw a girl under the bus for not showing her face. Seriously...

On my site I require the girls to show their faces and I am certain there are some faceless sites out there that have more members than mine, so someone must like it. I say do what you can/want to do and enjoy it.

And if want to be really technical here, this is what Wu wrote for entrance rules for voting:

"Whose feet from around the web do you think are so sexy that you think they belong in the Hall Of Fame?"

Guess face, involvement, or any other criteria are needed for that section. He's the boss, it is his section.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links