Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wu's Hall of Fame Candidates (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Wu's Hall of Fame Candidates
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If Soccer Mon didn't want to show her face, then how do you know she was a hottie? Figments of imaginations can play sick tricks with the mind. Those who show their faces are those who do not play these silly ticks with our minds. They give us the facts so that we don't have to rely on our minds to conjure up nonsensical thoughts that she is the girl who works at your office or someone who lives next door to you. That's why I don't like the new icon that's on the top-left corner of the page. Only Lil' Miss Leah is among those featured in that icon who I would like to see in the Hall of Fame.

Girls who show their faces have feet that are hotter than those who opt not to. That's a fact.

That's why I agree with Micheal P. Faceless girls should never, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVER, be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
That's why I don't like the new icon that's on the top-left corner of the page. Only Lil' Miss Leah is among those featured in that icon who I would like to see in the Hall of Fame.

Girls who show their faces have feet that are hotter than those who opt not to. That's a fact.

That's why I agree with Micheal P. Faceless girls should never, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVER, be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

actually national - there is only one woman in the banner who hasnt posted their face. mommie, twisted toes, leah (obviously) shelley, kay and myself have all posted face pictures on this forum. perhaps not as a regular thing, but none of us are 'faceless' as you put it.

just setting the record straight [Tongue]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SULTRY SASHA??...WONDERFUL FEET.. I MISS [Cry]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For Athena,

I know that others have their faces shown on the banner. I was stressing that I like Lil' Miss Leah the best. Just go back to my quote you highlighted. I said, "Only Lil' Miss Leah is among those featured in that icon who I would like to see in the Hall of Fame."

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
For Athena,

I know that others have their faces shown on the banner. I was stressing that I like Lil' Miss Leah the best. Just go back to my quote you highlighted. I said, "Only Lil' Miss Leah is among those featured in that icon who I would like to see in the Hall of Fame."

--National

sorry for the misinterpretation [Smile]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Mommie Dearest is easily my top candidate as a hall of famer. More importantly than being a sexy foot model is her personal involvement in this community. She keeps a good balance of being a model and of being "one of us". And not only does she listen to her fans, she interacts as well. There are a few other ladies who share this level of commitment in the foot fetish world, but MD gets my first vote because of the impact and impression she regularly leaves on us.

IMHO

This.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
quote:
That's why I don't like the new icon that's on the top-left corner of the page. Only Lil' Miss Leah is among those featured in that icon who I would like to see in the Hall of Fame.

actually national - there is only one woman in the banner who hasnt posted their face. mommie, twisted toes, leah (obviously) shelley, kay and myself have all posted face pictures on this forum. perhaps not as a regular thing, but none of us are 'faceless' as you put it.

just setting the record straight [Tongue]

I just wanted to clear one little thing up with the above comments. I have shown my face in the chat room to many men and women that are regulars in the chat room. I have also shown my face on other networking sites such as Facebook, My Space etc.

I do not make a habit of showing my face in my photos because to me it's about FEET and FEET only, not about my face. When I started modeling, I didn't want to take the focus away from my FEET, I simply wanted to be judged solely on my feet alone. In having said that, I discretely show my face in pictures if the photo calls for it. If you have not seen my face yet and if it is so important to you, then look for me in the chatroom.

If math serves me correctly, that makes everyone in the new banner a foot model with a face.

D.
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Of course it's about feet, but the face certainly accentuates the appeal. That should go without saying. It's a great thing that there are girls who do make it a habit of showing their faces, otherwise this forum would be boring. They are the reason why I'm (and 99% of those here are ...) kept entertained.

Let's say that there are two websites left on this planet. One has every model show her face while the other has all of its models hiding their faces. Which site do you think is going to generate 100% more interest? I rest my case. We all want to see *who* we're jerking off to as opposed to *what* we're jerking off to. With the faceless models, how are we supposed to know for SURE that the girls are hot or even women?

There's no need to pay a hot woman to have sex with you if you can get sex from some chick who's equally hot for free. In other words, why waste our time being die-hard admirers to faceless women when there are hot women willing to show their faces?

I'm pretty sure all of those on the banner has a face. They should, right? But those who make the habit of showing how hot she is deserves greater recognition and should be in the Hall of Fame in the first year of eligibility. It would be a huge gamble to induct someone with a face that no one knows how it looks. She could be a fat girl or someone with an okay face who will then think she the hottest thing walking the planet because she's in this hall of fame.

If you show your face occasionally, then that's up for debate. If anything those women should wait longer to get in the Hall of Fame. If I have to go outside of Wu's to see your face then I'm not interested. If the face is shown on Wu's then that girl qualifies. That rule should be set in stone along with everything else I said.

So I repeat: Only Lil' Miss Leah is among those featured in that icon who I would like to see in the Hall of Fame.

What about the other girl who is showing her face on the banner? If she gets in, she gets in because she shows her face and has been a mainstay at Wu's. That also explains why Mommie should be in. But Lil' Miss Leah? I think she's better looking than the others. So because of that, she should skip the other girls in line.

I'm not saying that Mommie is ugly. Personally, I'd rather go with Leah over Mommie. I'm pretty sure there are those who would pick Mommie over Leah if they were forced to make a choice. But I'm on Leah's side always.

One more thing: Faceless girls should never, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVER, be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

--National

[ June 29, 2009, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mommie epitomizes, in fact personifies what a foot fetish hall of fame should be all about. Without a doubt she is first ballot material to the point that she is reason enough to create a hall of game.

National makes a great point about how a woman showing her face adds to the appeal, not only does it varify that a woman with good looking feet is in fact a good looking woman, perhaps more importantly it gives the owner of the good looking feet an image, almost a sort of personality, even without knowing them, by seeing them from head to toe, their feet move from becoming attractive inatimate objects to a pair of gorgeous assets of a complete sexy women.

That being said, there are alot of beautiful women who will pose for foot pictures and do foot fetish material simply for a paycheck, others for attention, others for fun, all of which is great, however of those catagories very few women actually get what foot fetish is all about, fewer still embrace it, love it and actually live for it. For Mommie, foot fetish isn't just a way to add some extra money, it isn't just for attention, it's not even just a hobby or a fun activity, it's in fact a way of life. I think she is just as, if not more passionate, about the foot fetish scene than most guys with foot fetishes are, and I've yet to see a women who adds more to the community or gives as much back to her fans as MD. When you factor in that she's a very attractive woman from head to toe who's not shy about showing her face, nor her personality with those who are willing to reach out to her. I think her passion for foot fetish may intimidate some guys and some other women because they just don't get how a chick can be so genuinely into this world, but she really is, and that's what makes MD special. When you add the ultimate foot fetish personality, her hard work, passion and input within the community, her overall good looks to her flawlessly beautiful feet, you have a woman who goes so far beyond what is fair to ask or expect in a foot girl that you can't help but want to honor her in a special way. That's why she would clearly be my first choice as an inagural member of a Wu's feet Hall of Fame.

Mallory from girlswithfeet.com would be my second choice for all the same reasons. Not only does she have beautiful feet, not only is she a beautiful woman, but she also understands the foot fetish lifestlye, she's out there organizing foot parties, networking, and working hard to improve the image of this community while sincerely enjoying the foot fetish activies she engages in. These women do this stuff for the love of foot fetish. In order to be successful, obviously they need to have beautiful feet which they do, but there's alot of women in this world with beautiful feet. It's Mommie and Mallory's unparalleled passion for what they do that shines through in their product and seperates them from the rest in my opinion.

Shelley, Danielle Moore & Athena K, there's alot of women who I get a sense of that passion from, and women like Lil Mis Leah, Twisted Toes & Perfectpeds seem to have a whole lot of fun with their pictures, and enjoy doing what they do. They would all be candidates in my book as they give so much to the community and because they enjoy it so much they're able to take alot more away from it than a simply paycheck, they take all seem to take a great sense of enjoyment out of spreading the joy their lovely feet bring all of us. Mommie Dearest though in my opinion is the most comitted of em all, and I think she's probably got the second best feet I've ever laid eyes on, the only exception of course being my lovely fiance Shawna's. Therefore if I was to have a single vote for an inagural member of the Wu's Hall of Fame, without a second thought I would vote Mommie Dearest.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shelly from shellsfeet

TJ coedfeet

Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SHELLEY!!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well we could certainly debate "the face" issue forever and get absolutely nowhere. Everyone has their reasons for or against showing their face and I respect their personal decisions.

In my books, ANY model that is active within the community and not solely in it for money is a contributor to the foot fetish lifestyle and Wu's forum.

I am sorry I don't know too much about the HALL OF FAME that you are referring too, however it doesn't take a genius to know that it would be an honor to be nominated and an absolute thrill to be inducted. In having said that, in the short time that I have been here, there are a few models/lifestyle enthusiasts or what we refer to as Foot Fetish Educators that stand out. They are of course Mommie, Twisted Toes and Shelley. There are others but I have not had the honor of getting to know them like I have with the above three.

Drunk 24-7 said it best when he referred to some models in it for the money only. Do you really want a model with beautiful feet and a beautiful face only, and is not active within the community? Remember, hall of fame inductees are spokes people for your community. I guarantee that if she is not active in the foot fetish community, chances are she would care less about the honor that comes with the hall of fame nomination. My advice to you all is to choose candidates that are active in the community and that are not in it for the extra money because they will truly accept the honor of being inducted in to the hall of fame with class and dignity.

Michelle, Mommie, Twisted Toes, Shelley and PATRICK...lol He is the biggest contributor and most active, but maybe King of Feet is all he needs.lol

Anyways, my 2 cents worth for the day. Hope it doesn't sound harsh....I'm in a mood. LOL

D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

To me, the face issue makes a WORLD of difference. Being an active member in the Wu's community and coming across as a genuine person sounds all nice and fluffy. I don't care if a girl has been a Wu's member for 20 years. If the face is not shown, then she is automatically disqualified from being nominated into the Hall of Fame. She should be put on the Permanently Ineligible List. Being on Wu's for that long shouldn't mean a thing if the girl is too lazy (or whatever stupid reason) to show her face. Compare to those who show the face, those who refuse to do so are basically inefficient.

They help contribute to the negative stereotype that foot fetishist will jerk off to ANY foot. Those with standards will not get off to just any foot. Only those who that belong to someone who we can verify can give us the instant hard-on like Lil' Miss Leah. Do you know what will happen when a headless girl goes into the Hall of Fame? Others like her will ask, "If it happened to her, why can't it happen to me?" The next thing you know, the Hall of Fame will have 24 women who were popular (for whatever reason) for not showing their faces. 24 out of, say, 30. That list is something I will not be proud of being associated with. That sends the sign that girls can be real lazy, not show their faces, and have men fantasize about them. These are women who we don't know who they are. How the hell does this make any sense?

These guys go gogo-gaga over a headless woman who can turn out to be their sisters, mothers, cousins, daughters, grandmothers, nieces and nephews! How would you feel if you've been salivating over some headless girl for years before finally finding out that she's your sister or daughter? If the girl who shows her face IS related to you, then you know *right at that moment* not to pleasure yourself to her. Let's get away from the family and say that if the girl is fat, old, and/or ugly, then she, too, should not be in regardless of face issue.

The face issue should be the deciding factor as to who should go in. The Hall of Fame full of women who are headless will truly disgust me and truly offend me. I want the Hall of Fame list to consist of women who can be verified that they're female, and great looking (like Miss Leah).

Would I want to induct a girl who was in it for the money and not really because she genuinely likes the fetish? What are you trying to insinuate with that question, that only those who do show their faces are phonies? That was a stupid question. Of course I prefer a girl who likes it over another who does not. But I don't care what you've done to the community, or how long you've been a part of the family. If the face is not shown, then the deal is off!

If a headless girl was on for twenty years, acted all sweet and nice, and a girl who always showed her face and acted like a total bitch was on for two years, then the second girl gets my approval without giving it a second thought.

If the people in here can see you face on Facebook, MySpace, on webcams, Twitter, or whatever stupid nonsence is out there, then why is a an issue for you to bring your face over here? Why do I have to be here for your feet and elsewhere for your face if I can't get both in here?

Am I the only one seriously pushing for Miss Leah for the Hall of Fame? That's good and sad. Good that I must be the only one who's artistic enough to see something that others are missing out on. Sad that not enough people are paying attention to her. What a travesty that is!

Before I go, let me leave you with one thing: Faceless girls should never, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVER, be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Under no circumstance should they ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER be in the Hall of Fame.

If they go in, then I suggest that seven asterisks are placed next to their names because they could be ANYone. Your sister, mother, grandmother, cousin, daughter, granddaughter, niece or nephew.

There is a girl in there who I don't like at all. Her name is Lexi. But she deserves credit for showing her face and doing all that good stuff to get into the hall of fame. I'm not a big fan of Mommie, but she deserves all the credit in the world because of all the reasons Drunk 24_7 stated. AND she shows her face. I've got Lil' Miss Leah's back on this one. She should be in the Hall of Fame before she reaches 30 and I'll be the first to congratulate her. But faceless or headless girls? Please, don't make me laugh! They are the Pete Rose of Wu's. They do everything else right, but one little fuck up will cost them the induction.

This face thing makes a WORLD of difference to not just me, but for every guy in here who's not a liar or in denial. So I'm not going to excuse myself if I came across as a bit brash.

--National

[ June 30, 2009, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

The_Sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 34551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Sperminator   Author's Homepage   Email The_Sperminator       Edit/Delete Post 
I have read most of what everyone had to say in this thread but I have to interject my little 2 cents!! Every foot model that has ever been or would like to be a Hall of famer owns a website!! would you do your job with the passion that you do if all you were gonna get for it was a plack on the wall? The models who appear on this site deserve all the money they get. I agree 100% that anyone who is even considered for the hall of fame should in fact show there face. I can go on and on with this but I have to nominate Shelley from www.shellsfeet.com as the hall of famer!! Anyone who can adorne her feet or not and still personify what incredible feet look like is leaps and bounds above anyone else!!
Lil Mis Leah and Twisted Toes are tied for 2nd and I don't follow Mommie alot but I feel she spends alot more time than the most doing self promotion, No offense Mommie.
With that said I would like to nominate Shelley for the hall of fame category. Shelley is the best foot model that I have ever seen and I know I am not alone!!
Spermy

--------------------
Lifetime member at www.shellsfeet.com

Posts: 96 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
national is right

putting a faceless foot model in the hall of fame is basically saying that all we care about is feet, who cares if she is butt ugly as long as her feet are nice?

if that doesn't make a foot community look bad i don't know what does, it makes us look shallow and perverted

the myspace and facebook comment was dead on, facebook shows your full name and place of work

a hall of fame member is proud to be a part of this, by hiding your face you are saying you are ashamed to be associated with the foot fetish, how can anybody disagree with that?

you wouldn't hide your face if you weren't

i also don't think them interacting with the forums should make a difference, when it comes to the net (and real life for the most part, as long as she has respect for him and herself) guys only care about physical appearance

no guy cares about intelligence or personality when she doesn't look the way he likes

a good looking girl, nice feet, nice website = hall of famer [Smile]

[ June 30, 2009, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: Michael P ]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links