Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wu's Hall of Fame Candidates (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Wu's Hall of Fame Candidates
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been visiting this forum for the past 5 years. I've seen a smorgasbord of models and adult film stars showing their feet (high arches at best)... Some of them come and go... and some of them return from their retirement or hiatus. I've decided to create a comment as some sort of wish list on who should be in Wu's Feet Links Hall of Fame. The last person I've ever seen on Wu's HoF was America's high arched sweetheart-- SEXY LEXI. Here are my list on who should be in Wu's Feet Links' Hall of Fame.

1) TINA MARIE from Tina's Feet Perfect10n (formerly Tina's Pretty Piggies)
2) CHRISTY CAT from FeetFair.com and Ed Fox's Foot Factory
3) SHELLEY from Shell's Feet
4) LIL' MISS LEAH from TheWideSolePrincess.com
5) RACHEL AZIANI
6) KARYNA from Karyna's Fantasy, Lexis Foot Fetish, FeetFair.com , etc.
7) KAYLAA-RAE
8) DAEMONESS (retired)
9) MYSTIQUE (retired)
10) LISSA

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mommie Dearest obv.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Post some pics so we all know who you mean - some might know her by what she looks like, not her name...
I know 1,3,4,5 and 8...the others I'm not so sure...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Terri Holt of Sweet Southern Feet.

Perhaps a few of the anonymous 'models' that GoodGuyNeighbor happens to capture.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What about Mona? Or is she too current to be considered hall of fame?
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know how many times I nominated Soccer Mom's Feet. Unfortunately she shut her web page down a few years ago. Those who remember her would have to agree that she has awsome, sexy, mom feet.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now that is a great list!
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just another thought what about long time contributor to this forum Britney Sweetstink? Think she has Bern on here for years.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Soccer Mom's site was great, however she always covered up her face
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Lum:
Just another thought what about long time contributor to this forum Britney Sweetstink? Think she has Bern on here for years.

Agreed [Smile]
She still pops in to post a few new clips and that just hasn't in like a month...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She was inducted already in 2002
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what about jana cova?amber from lissasfeet?
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mallory from Girlswithfeet.com.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love your list Tony! Total agreement with #1!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
Love your list Tony! Total agreement with #1!

Thanks bro!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links