Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Man Fondles 7-Year-Old Girl's Feet. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Man Fondles 7-Year-Old Girl's Feet.
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some of my friends teased me about this, lol.

i can't believe some dumb fuck would even try to do soemthing like that to a CHILD. what do you think the internet is for? he could buy any article of clothing specially set for something like what he did, but he had to do something unforgivable to an unwanting and unsuspecting individual. and come on, kids? go to hell, fucking sad sack of shit

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in the 80's there was a dude out in the San Fernando Valley who would hit the mall stores and ask the chicks behind the counters to show their feet. Some actually did. Many of these girls were less than 18. I was working at the Sears store then while in college. He came in there one day and security nabbed him because he reached down to fondle the foot of some 16-year we had in, get this, the children's section. Cops were called. .
Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Man was charged with...? (Do you know?)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Probably assault or sexual assault.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second the shooting him notion. Hear hear. Burn his eyes out first, fust his nostrils together and then cut his hands off, don't forget to cut out the tongue and sewing his mouth shut after gelding the bastard. When this is all done bring a hottie in and have her rub her stinky ass feet on his maimed face while she talks very explicitly about how smelly her feet are and how she keeps them perfectly manicured and has painted her toes blue this week. Now when this asshole can't smell, taste, see, or fondle these sexi feet and he is on absolute rock bottom of his soul... Then shoot him.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To other comment bout sixteen y o girl. Did u really bring that up as some sort of comparison to forcibly fondling a SEVN yo girls feet? Hell in jersey that guy coulda had sex with a 16 yo legally. Hell I've been with a 17 yo bro (legal in nyc). But SEVEN? Wtf. Wtf. Wtf.

But back to the 16 yo for a second. I wonder andys question. What was he charged with? Moreover, (assuming he's a young guy under 25) would they have made such a schpiel if he had just sparked up a convo and gotten a number and started chilling with her? I think NOT, but say feet and its call the cops. Fucking pretentious

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by baalfootish:
fust his nostrils together and then cut his hands off, don't forget to cut out the tongue and sewing his mouth shut after gelding the bastard. When this is all done bring a hottie in and have her rub her stinky ass feet on his maimed face while she talks very explicitly about how smelly her feet are and how she keeps them perfectly manicured and has painted her toes blue this week. Now when this asshole can't smell, taste, see, or fondle these sexi feet

OMG, now that would be true torture for a sniffer and this guy would certainly fit the bill as one of the most undeserving losers ever. It's a shame the courts would never approve such a punishment but that would certainly be fitting for him and others like him.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links