Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How Do You Defend Your Fetish? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: How Do You Defend Your Fetish?
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this thread is awesome. ive been laughing and nodding my head all through it.

ignorance breeds hostility. any girl who's had a foot massage from a guy who knows what theyre doing would see how ABSOLUTELY STUPID it is to say a love of feet is weird/gross/whatever. silly twits.

bluetoelover's girlfriend has it right.

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
this thread is awesome. ive been laughing and nodding my head all through it.

ignorance breeds hostility. any girl who's had a foot massage from a guy who knows what theyre doing would see how ABSOLUTELY STUPID it is to say a love of feet is weird/gross/whatever. silly twits.

bluetoelover's girlfriend has it right.

Thanks Athena K! [Woot]

Well put as well Mr.Papers...lets see the answers to that [Smile] [Cheers]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
This thread is awesome. "Yeah, I usually get that a lot from women who have ugly feet" is priceless.

You guys are right who feel it needs no defense, but man, sometimes you just gotta fuck with some people!

Retorts I have used with success include the following:

"So if I suck on your wife's toes you won't give a shit, right? Since a woman's feet aren't sexual."

To a girl who stopped wearing sandals around me after she found out I liked female feet. "You know, some women just should'nt go barefoot, you know what I mean?" Then I made a grossed out face and walked away.

To a woman who tried to embarass me in front of some of her friends at a wedding. "Why are you looking at my feet?" I replied at the same decibel level, " I was giving serious thought to sucking on them later, if that's okay." Her friends loved it and laughed at her. She was pissed.

At a group picnic, a guy said, "You can't fuck a foot."
I said, "Bullshit. Go get your wife." The dude said nothing and naturally made no move to bring his hot wife to me. I looked at him and said "That's what I thought." We all laughed at him as his face turned red.

I was having a serious discussion with 2 women over drinks and one of them asked "Do you have a foot fetish?" I acted liked I was taken aback and said " Ewww, no that's gross. The term 'fetish' implies I would remove the items of my infatuation and store them for later use. I'll kiss and worship your feet, but I cannot bring myself to cut them off of the owner's body so I can play with them later, per the definition of fetish."

They both looked at me and said "As gross as that sounds, it kind of makes sense."

I was on a roll so I continued. "I do, however have a nylon fetish, so any gifts you two can give me will be appreciated".

I didn't get any stockings, though.

Bravo on this post Re!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdawg1
Board Regular
Member # 30865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdawg1   Email kdawg1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most women dig guys who are into feet...their feet especially. I understand that from my own personal experiences.
Most guys have foot fetishes, but many won't admit it. Their afraid of ridicule, but yet their eyes are feasting on the ladies with the painted toes and high heels. There's a reason why women go through all that trouble!
There is no shame in my game. People need to get real!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Well put as well Mr.Papers...lets see the answers to that [Smile] [Cheers]

yea let's wait but in the meanwhile [Cheers]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
...sometimes girls can be a bit taken back by what I do.
That is when I simply break out my favorite line ...
"There are men out there who want nothing more than a sexy pair of feet!"
This usually raises an eyebrow, provokes a giggle or two and sometimes even a shoe removal [Wink]

WTG, Mommie!!! [Thumbs Up]

Spread the word!!! Other women (those who disapprove "our" lifestyle) need to hear DA' TRUTH! [Tongue]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's easy and I have mentioned it before....

It could be worse, I could be all for golden showers, or women taking a dump on my chest, etc...there's alot worse out there basically haha!

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't defend it. You embrace it. Sometimes you can say "Nice toes." Sometimes, "great heels." Sometimes, "let's fuck with your shoes on." Sometimes, "you have lovely hands - I am a hands lips and legs guy."

Body language and neurolinguistics will help in this manner.

Consider you are wired to meet the woman with the feet you are attracted to.

Peace bro -

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been on Wu's for a long time and beleive it or not this topic has been beat to death. But I must say that this particular version has been handled with intelligence and style and has been a joy to read. Finally a forum of fellow foot lovers with some brains.

Which brings me to share with all my true feelings on the concept of the term 'foot fetish'.

I don't think it's a fetish at all.

Consider, your kissing your woman's entire body in the heat of passion, every ounce of her skin is alive under your fingers and lips. You kiss her lips, which is passionate. You kiss her neck, which is sensual. You kiss her breast, which is 'normal'. You kiss her stomach, which is playful. You kiss her genitals, which is fucking great. You kiss her ass, which is kinky. You kiss her thighs, which is erotic. You kiss her legs, which is romantic. You kiss her feet and you need to be locked up and assigned psychiatric care. What gives? Why is the ankle the sexual Mason Dixon line? It's all so fucking stupid. I am not bragging so please do not think of me as some sort of asshole when I tell you I was lucky enough to be born with the sort of body one associates with a professional wrestler. Not much to look at but really hard to move off of the line of scrimmage, so I got to play big time, major college football. In my days on campus, when it is determined that one MIGHT, I say again might be considered for a certain professional football draft, the women come out of the fucking woodwork.It is absolutley unbelievable. I had so many girlfriends in a one year span to satisfy me for a lifetime and remember, there are close to 30000 women on some university campuses. In all of my dalliances with some girl who imagined herself as the future ex Mrs. Reinforcedheelstoes, not ONE of these women ever looked at me as some sort of weirdo when my kisses moved from the ankle to the bottom of her foot. NOT ONE.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on reinforced! Sounds like you have confidence, in college and the present day!

I finally blew the fuck up at my friends last night. Here's the situation:

I had 3 of my buddies come over and we planned on drinking and playing some XBOX 360. I knew we would be using my computer for music so I went ahead and cleared my history. Which was great, except when they decided to go on Youtube, my account stays logged in automatically, BLUETOELOVER!!!!

Nothing was said at the time, then later on that night we decided to go to a pub. My buddy had his blackberry out talking to some chick out of town. He gets a message and he shows us I read part of it, not the right part because my other two buddies laughed... I was like wtf?

So later on in the car ride home I ask one of my buddies what was funny about that message? The he said the Youtube thing...so this "buddy" of mine decided to message some I girl I met ONCE a couple of weeks ago(a hottie by the way) that I have a foot fetish!

I fucking went ballistic, ripped into them all hardcore. They all had sheepish looks and I could tell they felt bad for the shit they said in the past too, not just about last night. I said I might not be the biggest fucker out there but I guarantee you if you bring the foot thing up again I'll rip your heads off! Harsh I know, but enough is enough, I can only "defend" my love of feet for so long after so many embarrassing moments can I sit idly by and just laugh it off.

So the moral of this story is that if they fuck up again I'm looking for new friends.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kdawg1:
Most women dig guys who are into feet...their feet especially. I understand that from my own personal experiences.
Most guys have foot fetishes, but many won't admit it. Their afraid of ridicule, but yet their eyes are feasting on the ladies with the painted toes and high heels. There's a reason why women go through all that trouble!
There is no shame in my game. People need to get real!

A&F_Footdude_05 gives this post a [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
...sometimes girls can be a bit taken back by what I do.
That is when I simply break out my favorite line ...
"There are men out there who want nothing more than a sexy pair of feet!"
This usually raises an eyebrow, provokes a giggle or two and sometimes even a shoe removal [Wink]

WTG, Mommie!!! [Thumbs Up]

Spread the word!!! Other women (those who disapprove "our" lifestyle) need to hear DA' TRUTH! [Tongue]

Thanks! Just trying to keep it "real" LMAO

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links